[Writing Contest] Spooky Tales (31st October)

Gilan

IGN: Xyshaun

Title: Abomination

Word count:538

Spoiler

I had visited Cerulean city with my party of trusted companions as i had heard a rumour of the elusive Pokemon Ditto being found in a nearby cave and thus i sought out this cave to obtain yet another pokedex entry for professor Oak. As i navigated the cold, unforgiving waters of route 24 atop my Lapras i encountered a mysterious cave that looked as if it had been carved out from the hillside itself and i felt as if i could sense a malicious aura coming from the cave but i thought nothing of it due to my pokemon having bested the elite four themselves, surely no trainer nor pokemon could truly pose a threat to my allies nor myself, or so i thought. Looking back i realise that in my enthusiasm to catch a ditto i failed to conceive of the possiblity of a fabled legendary pokemon being the source of such an aura and thus i headed into the cave like a naive fool. As i walked around the cave I noticed the colossal stalagmites and the sapphire blue waters of the cave and i found myself wondering how long i would be navigating this cave until i found myself a Ditto. After what felt like an eternity of climbing stairs and ladders i found myself at a maze like structure filled with boulders and rocks however, this was of no issue to me as my Machamp could simply shove rocks of all sizes around or smash them to pieces if necessary however, I was beginning to grow concerned over the truth to the rumours of a ditto being found in this cave as all i was finding was Parasects and Golbats regardless of this, I pressed on forward before i could succumb to my doubt... 

Regret washed upon me like a tidal wave as I realised that the rumours may not have been true after all and this had been a massive waste of time so thus i began the arduous journey back, retracing my steps taken to the best of my ability but then all of a sudden i felt an immense pressure pressing down upon me which felt like i was being crushed as i saw my Machamp get hit by a devastating telekinetic force knocking it out instantly. That was when i saw it, it was a bipedal abomination with pale grey skin, an almost feline like appearance and an unnatural tube protruding from the back of its skull connecting to its spine. However, the most haunting part that i absolutely cannot forget were its cold, purple, glowing eyes full of rage and i tried my best to fend it off but none of my pokemon even stood a chance before this omnipotent creature stood infront of me. All i remember afterwards is coming to in the cerulean city pokecenter and to this day i wonder whether this harrowing experience was even real or merely a wild fever dream of mine. All i know is that I will never, ever enter that cave of my own volition. If anyone is reading this then i recommend to stay away from Cerulean Cave as there is something in there that must be left alone..

5 hours ago, pachima said:

"Make sure you're not breaking any of the basic PokeMMO rules"

Therefore you can post in any language, but you must provide an english translation of it.

This is correct. You can post in any language, but please provide an accompanying English translation with it (can typically just use Google Translate).

We aren't English professors who are going to scrutinize your grammar or spelling.

One day I was playing happily playing pokemmo hunting shinys in the tower of the heavens and a bright litwick appeared to me, but this one was not of the normal color, I did not have the pupils in the eyes and I decided to capture it. I thought it was going to be a reference for a Halloween event in the same year. Then, as it was late when this happened, I went to rest.

So when I logged in, I saw the statistics of the litwick that had touched me and had the ivs 6x31, it seemed strange to me that a wild Pokémon had those conditions. I started uploading it from lvl when I evolved to lampent and blocked the game and reopened it and my whole team was "corrupt", and I had a C at the beginning of its name that referred to it being corrupt and its design was not the same , the Pokémon did not have pupils. So it seemed strange to me and I used them in pvp and always at the beginning of the fight everyone surrendered, but instead of saying that you defeated that person, you said you killed your opponent and whispered, it seemed that do not connect
Then evolve to Chandelure with the stone night and the game came back to me to crash, then I opened the game again and where the zekrom or reshiram appeared I had no students, then I published this in the game forum and it did not leave me with the message "fake content cannot be published." This seemed very strange to me when I logged into the game and the game had the screen in a darkened color and there was only the city of the dishes and the route to the tower of the sky when I walked towards the tower of the heavens whispers were heard and how much but I went to the tower of the heavens and on the way I found the bodies of the opponents who had found me in pvp and I remember the moment that litwick appeared without pupils, I am in that damn moment that ruined my favorite game for a long time . Then I kept walking until I reached the tower of the heavens and entered and the character began to walk alone until a point came and the screen went black and the letters were written in blood "You made a serious mistake in capturing me" and then the spider appeared and set me on fire and I saw my character burn in flames, then I closed the game because of the horror of that scene and from that moment I didn't play more pokemmo

THE END

Title: The Litwick of tower of the heavens

Total Words: 457

IGN: simonds

Edited by simonds

Hey everyone, so this is my first time posting here so I'm sorry if i do this wrong.... well anyways here is my story, I hope you all enjoy it! (also I had a picture to add to the end but do not know how hahah so if someone could help me with that I would really appreciate it!)

Title: Cold, So Cold

IGN: joefcb

Word Count: 915

Spoiler

Cold, So Cold

Dark, cold, bleak, this time of year brings a strange sense of serenity to Snowpoint City. It is a small city, forever plagued by a tragic past. It has been nearly ten years now since a nightmare became reality and shook its inhabitants. Its ripples are still felt throughout the entirety of the city. Who knew that something as innocent as a camping trip would end up devastating so many? Three children left, yet only two returned.

“Have you finished packing yet?’ Jackson asked anxiously.

“I am just about ready to leave. Listen, I know it has been a long time now, but are you sure we should be going back to Lake Acuity this time of year, especially after what happened last time?” questioned Oliver, the younger of the two boys.

“I have never been so sure of anything in my life. I want to go in memory of her. Its what she would have wanted,” Jackson replied.

And with that the boys departed from the safety and comfort of their homes in Snowpoint City and began their trek to where it all went wrong, so long ago.

For those who do not know, Lake Acuity gives off a mysterious beauty as the weather around the region begins to cool. Everything from the ground to the treetops are blanketed by a pure white layer of snow. The water and rocky cliffs seem to freeze over into a mystical crystal blue. The area is also known for its spontaneous, seemingly malicious blizzards and hailstorms though so travels should be wary.

“ I thought you said the weather was going to be tolerable,” whined Oliver.

“Oh quit being such a baby Oli, you know as well as I do that the weather channel is always wrong! Besides we are almost at our spot anyways,” Jackson assured.

“I don’t think I have ever been so excited to finally set up a camp before, this snow is almost unbearable. I mean it almost looks like a blizzard is rolling in!” said Oliver, wearily.

Sure enough the boys made it to their site within the hour and eagerly began to set up camp. Their nerves could be sensed by others…

It was nearing dusk; Jackson and Oliver had finished with camp and were sitting outside by the fire, reminiscing on the good old days, when she, was still around.

The weather was similar to the night they lost their other friend, Kenna. It was something that neither of them could shake. Much like the feeling of being watched, which was also in the air.

“I can’t believe you talked me into coming back. Being here, it just doesn’t seem real. Everything looks exactly the same, even the impending blizzard,” said Oliver.

“Shhhh!” whispered Jackson.

“I know you don’t like to talk…” Oliver began.

“No, shut up and listen!” Jackson interrupted.

In that moment they both heard the ominous cries of a murder of Murkrow echo around them.

“AAHHH!” shrieked the pokemon of darkness.

The boys both jumped and Oliver nearly screamed.

“I guess its true what they say, Murkrow can imitate sounds that they’ve heard, makes you wonder what these have been through, how freaky,” explained Oliver, heart still racing.

“Woah that bigger one leading them must be a Honchkrow! They’re pretty rare around here, imagine being able to catch one!” exclaimed Jackson

“Perhaps we wandered into their territory, why don’t we call it a night?” Oliver asked fearfully.

And so the two friends retreated to their tent and tried to get some sleep. It would not come easy with the shrieking pokemon outside though and as suddenly as they began, they went quiet.

“ Jackson, Jackson wake up. The Murkrow, what happened to the Murkrow?” whispered Oliver shaking.

“Oh Oli, they probably just grew tired and left,” assured Jackson.

“But why?” worried Oliver.

Strangely, out of nowhere, it seemed as though the sky was falling. 

Hail.

“Woah did you see that!?!” cried Jackson as a mysterious shadow spread over the tent and then vanished in an instant.

“What was that!?!” It looked like a shadow screamed Oliver.

“Calm down, I will check my pokedex,” said Jackson.

They stood there, shaking, for what seemed like hours and then suddenly, the pokedex picked up on something.

“Froslass, the snow land pokemon, legend has it that in snowy regions, women who get lost and never make it back home may be reborn as a Froslass,” the pokedex began, but the boys saw nothing.

Chills ran down Oliver’s spine as he came to a sudden realization. “Kenna?” he whimpered. 

In that moment, Jackson shot up, “Kenna is that you out there?”

Fueled by his emotions, he bolted out of the tent before the pokedex finished, before Oliver could stop him. “When it finds humans or pokemon it likes, it freezes them and takes them to its chilly den, where they become decorations, frozen in time, forever.”

Oliver froze in place. He could see nothing, hear nothing, say nothing. Worried about his best friend, he was finally able to collect himself.

Oliver then spoke softly, “Jackson, Jackson please tell me you’re still here.”

No response.

He poked his head outside and saw the nightmarish truth. Jackson, pale, frozen in place. As he approached, he felt a gentle tap on his shoulder. He could not bear to turn to face who or what was beside him. All he could muster was a tear, and one final breath.

“Kenna… I’m so sorry.”

Edited by joefcb

IGN: Souu

TitleCorrupt mind - 1st chapter.

Word count: 326

Spoiler

Hi, I´m Green. I’m a pokemon trainer who won Kanto and Unova Leages. I just arrived Hoenn and I’m very exited to start my new trip.
I would like to tell you more about me but I don´t want to waste time. So I’m going to get my Treecko at Professor Birch’s Laboratory now!

(Green got in the laboratory)
Oh…nobody is here…
Wait, there is a personal diary on the floor. It only has 4 pages, lets see what it says:

“27th October: I was alone in my house, my family were on Petalburg City visiting my grandmother. I was watching my favourite tv program, when suddenly the transmition was interrupted with a news report. Some Yamasks were getting crazy and absorbing people's souls and they were moving very fast through the cities. I left home and run to the northwest, i tried to call my mother but she didnt answer her cellphone.

28th October: I found refuge on a tree house on fallarbor city. I didnt have food so i went quickly to the market and took 4 tins of sardine, bread and 2 bottles of water. I also took the opportunity to grab a radio.

I was scared and preocupated about my family, I couldn't communicate with them yet. I hope they are safe.

I´m going to sleep early to stop thinking about it

29th October. I listened the radio this morning. The journalists said Professor Birch wanted to be the owner of all the pokemons from Hoenn, he injected a group of Yamasks with a vaccine that stunt their brains and make them do what he wants.
Later, at afternoon, I saw throght the window...and there were Professor Birch with his Yamasks, and 1 of them had my mom’s face instead his mask...that shattered my heart. Professor Birch left the place, but one Yamask saw me.

30th October: ”

30th October page is empty.

(A door opening sounds)
Oh no…Professor Birch came back…

DyEmYrz.png

Edited by soyhector

Title - Chapter 1 - A child who knew nothing
IGN - GoldenPrincess
WORDS - 337 words

One morning in early November, I had just woken up as the teenager I’ve always been, tired and a little clumsy.

I heard my mother knocking at the door while she was waiting for me to unlock my door. As I opened it, I glanced at her immediately as she became pale as a ghost. When I walked down the stairs. I immediately saw her facial expression turning to decomposition as the TV was on, letting the mumble and the chaos of the noise resonating into the room while police sirens were echoing throughout the TV. I looked at the cause of all that noise and saw my dad laying on the floor, electrocuted … as if thunder had stroke exactly where my dad was. I opened the door of the little cottage where my family lived in at that time and in a hurry, I quickly left the room to head through the tall grass.

A little after entering those wet grasses due to the morning dew, I saw a professor yelling at me, he was seemingly trapped and begging me to save him. I took all my bravery to grab the rusty old brown bag covered with mud laying on the floor. I whipped my tears that were still flowing on my cheeks. And then saw three shiny round balls inside the bag. I randomly picked one and launched it at the monster that was grunting to the old man … When I did that error, I then saw another monster shouting “Chikorita, Chikorita, Chi-“

I had shivers down my spine, as I heard this noise which meant death to me. As I was petrified, I ran away and heard the agony of the old man…. I left there standing while I was covering my ears to muffle the noise in the distance. When I arrived in front of my dad gym, I looked at the dead corpse and saw a message written in letters of blood on the floor … It was written...
 RED.

Edited by deleville

IGN: Treizor

Title: Jynx's curse

Word count: 396

Spoiler

My name is Treizor and I’m a Pokemon trainer. My dream ? Become the best trainer of PokeMMO ! I started really good. Accompanied by my Wartortle, my Gloom and my Flareon ,I have already won the badges Boulder, Cascade and Thunder. I even join a team, his name is "FanaticFood".

Today is the 31st of October and I am heading to safrania to get my 4th badge. My team is waiting there to help me.
But arrived at Safrania around 10PM, I discovered with amazement that the city was empty. No team, no people… I only feel the wind blowing on my clothes and the sound of the Rattata coming from the sewers of the city.

I inspected around the city to see if there were other people until I met a Drowzee. This Drowzee crawled like a zombie. I decided to follow him until he stopped. I looked up and discovered that we were in front of Safrania's arena. 2 seconds after, I heard a voice who said to me :

"Come inside...".

So I entered inside. This one was dark. I could barely see where I was walking. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. One by one, the lights went on and I discovered with amazement all my team and all the inhabitants of the city around me, immobilized. They looked like possessed.

Front of me, a Jynx was seated on a throne. Surprisingly, he began to speak:

- "All the humans of the city are under my control. If you want to deliver them, you will have to defeat them, otherwise you will also become mine...”
Then my team and the inhabitants of the city began to approach. I launched a pokeball

- " Wartortle let’s Go ! Use Bubble Beam!".
Jynx exclaimed:

- "Humans, Wrap !!"
All jumped on
Wartortle and me. I felt all hands around me, I slowly began to collapse, I had trouble to breath and then I lost knowledge ...

Finally, I woke up. It was dark, but it was only a bad dream. I tryed to get up, but I couldn’t do it. Few seconds later, the lights went on, a man was standing front of me. Then I could hear a voice saying to me from the distance:

- "Humans, use Wrap…".

My body started to move on my own. I was under the control of Jynx…

IGN: urquidi

Title: Welcome

Word acount: 617

Spoiler

Why is it strange for me to see some people enter the cinnabar island mansion? Well I guess it's simple the gym leader was in the same and in addition to wearing clothes that I had never seen so I followed them I assumed they were looking for a pokemon or maybe they left something but I was curious so why not?

Well it was simple I did not know who they were or what they would do besides looking weird something should tell me that they should be dangerous but I thought that I would easily slip away and they would not realize that I was spying on them so I saw the most horrible thing I could see in my life was a cult that apparently wanted to do something with the pokemon of the mansion and it was not simply cursing them I wanted to run away and it was where I made noise demons and now that I only wanted to escape leave that mansion and fly to any place but when I left just started the problems It wasn't the same place, there were no people or pokemon, it didn't really look like a ghost town so I decided to take my crobat out and fly wherever I could, I stayed in Vermilion City and there was nothing that could be seen except a pokemon, a grimer but it was not ordinary it was black and his eyes really scared me behind him a guy who covered his face with a mask that pointed my finger at me and the grimer I was able to avoid it and escape again on top of my crobat, I started to think if they had really followed me or what was happening so I headed home in pallet town and only found that it was not normal between home and nothing there was not my mother did not recognize my furniture or toys, what the hell was happening I did not know yet but seriously I was scared it was then that I began to hear steps in my room I thought it was my mother but it was not I was afraid to go to see I saw the stairs and saw eyes that I would never forget filled me with fear they were very dark and penetrating so I just wanted to escape but to what place if even that happened in my house? It was then that I heard a voice behind me and said “we wanted to try it in pokemones but thanks for being there” he started laughing and I escaped without turning around to see who he was since then I only have nightmares I only escape I only see how everything What I find is not what demonic pokemones should be like and people without a face do not know where to go or what to do I need help but there is no one and I always hear that there are voices on my back I went crazy or what the hell is going on?

I can't stand it anymore so I simply set out to speak with that voice that I hear on my back, but he doesn't answer any questions so I decided to go back to where it all started so I go to the mansion the same people were still so I went to them and I asked them what the hell was going on and they turned around and the teroor really went through every part of my body were corpses that only one of them could speak and what he simply told me was "Welcome to the world of the dead"

Title: The secret of the champion

IGN: Takens

Word count: 658 words

Spoiler

Hello, I’m frags. You might know me as the best player of Pokemmo, but there is a story behind this…

Everything started in the Kanto region, professor Oak had given me my first Pokémon. My partner was a Charmander. I started my journey, as another new player trying to beat all the gyms until I ended up in lavender town. Something about this town didn’t feel right, it was like the world had lost all off its happiness in here. I helped Mr. Fuji at the Pokémon tower by defeating all the team rocket trainers. After that he thanked me and recognized me as a good trainer, but he said he had to wait until I had become a champion to give me another mission.

My Pokémon and I won every single gym medal until I faced Giovanni which it was the gym leader from Viridian city. After having an intense fight, he told me there was something else other than the elite four in this region and I should be careful. I didn’t listen to him and headed over to the elite four. The first trainer I faced was Lorelei after an intense match she Lorelei was mad and said “I can’t let him take another one”. I thought she was talking about the match, but later those words would make more sense. She sent her Lapras to the field and I sent my Venusaur. Lorelei told Lapras to use the most powerful ice beam. the beam didn’t freeze venusaur. Instead of freezing it, the beam went through Venusaur’s stomach. Then Lapras passed out and I won the match. The story kept repeating itself I would face Agatha and Bruno both sacrificing their pokemon in order to kill one of mine to stop me.  Until I got to Lance I only had 2 pokemons left, Heracross and Charizard. Lance didn’t stand a chance against Charizard even having an aerodactyl and a gyarados. I won the elite four and became Kanto’s new champion. Right after I won I was teleported to the top of the pokemon tower and a dark voice told me: you are looking for power aren’t you? As I didn’t reply the air started getting colder.

I opened a door and saw him.. The legendary trainer Red. He didn’t say a word just threw his pikachu on the field. His pikachu had a dark aura around him and it didn’t have the same aspect of a normal pikachu. This one was missing an eye and part of his tail, he was bleeding while his trainer said, “end it please I don’t want to see him this way, end with our curse and our suffering”. As I told Charizard to use flamethrower on pikachu it fainted and Red disappeared in the through the blizzard. I thought that was the end of everything, but I couldn’t be more wrong as a ghost appeared in front of me. He called me his new host the reason why Red was a legend it was because of the curse ghost put on him. In exchange for becoming the most powerful trainer you had to lose something and Red lost his humanity and soul.

Years have passed and I’m still here trapped in Mt.Silver while I see my partners dying in the cold weather, not being able to rest in piece. Some times trainers come looking for becoming a legend, but none of them can defeat the power of my pokemon. After every fight ghost defeats trainers using my body and claims their souls as a prize. What happened to me in real life? Well you see after Red died I was sent into the game’s world sucked by the screen of my PC. If you see a trainer with the name Frags in the game turn of your computer and run. This is the story of frags or I must say “ghost the soul eater”.

Edited by Takens
putting space between paragraphs
On 10/12/2019 at 7:09 PM, Bearminator said:

IGN: Mateomatein | Title: The demoniac Jigglipuff   | Word count: 1007

I WAS WALKING AROUND POKEMMO, SPECIFICALLY TEXAS CITY AND I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT WAS WAITING FOR ME, I WAS LOOKING FOR SHINY SHELMETS WHEN I SUDDENLY SLIPPED ON THE WATER AND FELL INTO A STRANGE PLACE, I LOOKED at THE MAP BUT IT WAS WET AND I COULDN’T SEE ANYTHING.

- I don’t remember passing through here before, and you guys.

-Meta metagros

- YOU’RE RIGHT IT’S PROBABLY AN EVENT, OR IT’S A NEWLY IMPLEMENTED SITE AND I DIDN’T NOTICE.

-Volca

I DON’T THINK, THERE’S NO OTHER EXPLANATION.

-Swamper

- YOU’RE RIGHT TO FIGHT WON’T LEAD US TO ANYTHING, NOW YOU HAVE TO FIND A WAY OUT OF HERE.

YOU’RE RIGHT TO FIGHT WON’T LEAD US TO ANYTHING, NOW YOU HAVE TO FIND A WAY get OUT OF HERE.

(NARRATOR) WE TRIED TO GET OUT BUT EVERY TIME WE FALL AND always returned BACK TO THE SAME PLACE, EVEN IF WE WERE FLYING WITH VOLCARONA A FORCE PUSHED US.

- WE MUST LEAVE THIS PLACE.

-Abso absol

- RIGHT, HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT THERE’S NO OTHER POKEMON HERE?.

-Metagros

-LOOK THERE, THERE’S POKEMON HIDING, THERE’S A JIGGLIPUFF THERE, IT’S SO ADORABLE ON THE BACK.

-Absol

-WHAT, DO YOU FEEL A DARK AURA IN THAT JIGGLIPUFF? ,  HAHAHA THAT FUNNY BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY IT’S JUST A LOVELY JIGGLIPUFF, THERE’S NOTHING WRONG.-

Volcarona

-Volcarona

I DON’T THINK THE POKEMON’S HID IT FROM HIM, SURE IT WAS A URSARING OR A BEEDRILL HERD.

(NARRATOR) OR AT LEAST THAT’S WHAT I THOUGHT.

--I WILL CAPTURE IT BECAUSE IT IS FROM CANTO  AND I DO NOT HAVE THE ROOM OF THAT REGION .

(NARRATOR) WHY  I WAS SO NAIVE AND I DIDN’T BUY A JIGGLUPUF  AT THE STORE? , UNFORTUNATELY I CAN’T CHANGE THE PAST BUT I CAN TRY NOT TO REPEAT IT IN THE FUTURE.

I TOLD METAGROS TO USE FIST BULLET WHILE THE JIGGLIPUFF WAS ON HIS BACK AND HE NODDED TO ME

-metaaaa

THE JIGGLIPUFF STOPPED THE FIST BULLET WITH HIS HAND, LOOKED AT US AND ALMOST FAINTED OF FRIGHT.

DG7Wgp.jpg

(STUTTERS OF THE FEAR)

(NARRATOR) THAT JIGGLIPUFF LOOKS WEIRD, HAS BIG TEETH, A HAIR THAT CUTS LIKE A RAZOR, BIG EYES WITH SMALL PUPILS AND BLOOD EVERYWHERE.

-jiggliii

- GUYS, RUN……

-(jigglipuff SINGING)

THAT SONG DROVE THE FOREST POKEMON CRAZY AND  ALMOST TO MINE POKEMONS.

-RETURNS ABSOL, VOLCARONA AND METAGROS.

THE POKEMON STARTED ATTACKING ME, THERE WAS EVEN A SHELMET SHINY.

-THESE POKEMON WENT TOTALLY CRAZY.

-THERE MATEMA10 FELT THE REAL FEAR.

-(jigglipuff)  RUN ALL YOU WANT, YOU DON’T GET AWAY.

-OK this is weird, I better go.

- I tried to climb the mountain one more time but I slipped.

-metagroooos

-metagros GO BACK TO POKEBOLA YOU WILL GET HURT..

metagros¡

(THOUGHT) Could BE THAT METAGROS DON’T GET INVOLVED BECAUSE HE WANT TO PROTECT ME?

--THANK YOU, WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU?. I CHOSE VOLCARONA AND TRIED TO FLY BUT WE HIT THE BARRIER AGAIN.

-Metagros USE PSYCHIC ATTACK.

PSYCHIC STOPPED THE OTHER POKEMON FOR A MOMENT BUT THEN THEY FOLLOWED.

-SAL SIDRA,  ATTACK WITH DRAGON PULSE.

(NARRATOR) THE SHINY SHELMET AND MANY MORE WERE ONE PS AWAY AND REGAINED THEIR SANITY, BUT THE JIGGLIPUFF ATTACKED.

AND OUT OF NOWHERE HE USED TELEKINESIS, BECAUSE OUT OF COMBAT CAN SERVE TO CALL POKEMON ALLIES.

Metagros¡….

-WHAT DO YOU DO, AND SINCE WHEN DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE TELEKINESIS?

(NARRATOR) AT THAT TIME THE POKEMON WERE STUNNED AND A FIGURE WAS SEEN IN THE DISTANCE.

-       THIS THE KING misigno.

(NARRATOR) METAGROS AND KING MISIGNO FOUGHT AGAINST THE JIGGLIPUFF, SUDDENLY WHEN KING MISIGNO USED SPOTLIGHT AND THE JIGGLIPUFF RECEIVED IT FROM THE FRONT, THE JIGGLIPUFF BEGAN TO SHINE.

HE EVOLVED IN WIGGLYTUFF.

-Metagros?

- NOW IT’S MUCH MORE POWERFUL.

-(MY THOUGHT)THE MISIGNO KING IS GOING TO DEFEAT HIM, ISN’T HE?Lamentablemente no fue así y se tuvo que huir.

(NARRATOR) I WAS DISAPPOINTED, BUT EVEN AT THE MOMENT WHERE HE RAN AWAY HE WAS HELPING US.

-LOOK, ¿WHAT’s THAT?

IT WAS THE THOUSAND EMBERS WITH WHICH ARCEUS THE ITSELF GOD OF POKEMON, GAVE US THE GS BALL, TWO MEGA STONES AND A KEY STONE.

-WHAT WILL THESE STONES AND THE GS BALL SERVE US?

-Metagros¡ 

-Absol¡

- ARE YOUR MEGA STONES THAT PRIDE.

PLACE THEM AND USE THE KEY STONE TO MEGA EVOLVE THEM.-Piedra llave

LEND ME YOUR POWER AND HELP ME DEFEAT THIS WIGGLYTUFF.

(NARRATOR) THEY BEGAN TO SHINE, ABSOL HAD WINGS, METAGROS FLEW AND HAD MORE ARMS.

-THANKS KING  misigno.

(NARRATOR) WIGGLYTUFF BACKED UP FOR A SECOND BUT THEN RUSHED TOWARDS US.

-Metagros USA EARTHQUAKE

-Meta

-ABSOL USES A DARK PULSE AND ENDS WITH AN AERIAL BEAM.-abso

-DID WE BEAT HIM? , NO, HE STOPPED AND NOW HE GOT MORE ANGRY.

WIGGLYTUFF FAINTED IN FRONT OF US AND IN THE SKY JO-JO APPEARED AND A RAINBOW FORMED.

-Gs ball GO AND CATCH HIM.

(SOUNDS OF THE gs ball) pi, pi, pi ,!pi¡

- I DID, I CAPTURED THE DEMONIC WIGGLYTUFF

-(THINKING)AND NOW WHAT DO I DO WITH HIM? I KNOW WHAT I WILL DO, I WILL LEAVE HIM IN THE CUSTODY OF THE HIMSELF KING misigno.

-(shelmet shiny) GOOD idea.

-¿Can YOU TALK?.

-YES , AND AS YOU PROVED YOUR WORTH BY DEFEATING THE ONE WHO SO THREATENED OUR SPECIES, I WILL LET MYSELF BE CAPTURED.

-Wow I WAS LOOKING FOR A SHINY SHELMET.

-IN FACT WE WILL LET YOU COME TO THIS PLACE.

-WHY WOULD I WANT TO COME HERE?

-TO FIND MEGA STONES, BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE OF POKEMMO

IN WHICH YOU CAN GET, IN FACT YOU CAN GET MEGA NON-EXISTENT STONES LIKE THE SMALL ACCELGORITA WHICH I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU.

--NOOOO I DROPPED THE GS BALL.

-(WIGGLITUFF DEMON)HELLO AGAIN, I’ll GET REVENGE.

THE WIGGLITUFF WAS PUT ON ME AND…

(I CLARIFY THAT I TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED TO ME IN MY DEPARTURE BECAUSE I WON’T TELL YOU IF I LIVED OR DIE IN THE GAME, OR NOT)

(IN FACT I AM IN SEARCH OF SHELMET SHINY FOR TRUTH AND STILL CAN’T FIND IT)              ¡THE END¡ 

Edited by Mateomatein

IGN: JorgeFirebolt , Title: "Releasing a beast.", (1130 Words)

Spoiler

Have you ever asked yourself why is the gyarados in the lake of rage red? Why that color? It's rare to see that color in a gyarados, the normal gyarados skin color is blue, well, time to explain you the truth behind the red gyarados in the lake of rage. Once upon a time in Johto, an enthusiastic trainer started his journey with his own starter, a totodile, and a fishing rod his mother gifted him for his journey, later on, he stopped by the lake of rage, his phone started ringing and ringing, and surprise, it was her mother ringing him, his mother said: - How's your journey going sweetie!, The trainer answered: - Going well mom, just walking on the lake of rage, going to fish a magikarp and train it up. So, the young trainer decided to fish 2 magikarps, to see which magikarp was the best one to train it and make it a huge and cool gyarados which in the future will be an amazing pokemon for pokemon fights, he fished 2 magikarps, 1 of them, had such an amazing size, good attacks and it could swim faster than any magikarp in there, the 2nd magikarp was awfull, he was small, he had no fighting skills, he was literally one of those magikarps that were usefull, the young trainer decided to take the 1st magikarp he fished, the 2nd one looked at him with a sad face, that magikarp wanted to be such a big gyarados and win anyone who dares to face him in a duel, but then the young trainer said: - I don't care, pokemons are literally just objects to fight, i'm throwing you back to the lake. The magikarp grunted and tried to jump off the water to go back to the young trainer, way too late, he was leaving to end his journey on Johto.

1 year later.....

1 year passed, that young trainer gained all the gym badges from Johto, he was the really very best, like no one ever was. He went to the elite four, and him and his gyarados and 2 big dragons from the Kanto region led him to the victory, he was now the champion of Johto, but, he thought that wasn't enough, so he went to Kanto to gain all the badges.

Meanwhile in the lake of rage....

The team rocket managed to take over Kanto and now they want to expand their mafia to Johto, Giovanni, the lead of the team rocket sent some team rocket grunts to the lake of rage for a top secret mission of the team rocket, in total in that mission there were 4 team rocket grunts and 2 scientists from the team rocket mafia, the mission was simple, taking a simple magikarp, modify it to be a beast and be a pokemon controlled by the team rocket, they took the magikarp from the lake of rage, first try, and something went wrong when they released the magikarp to the lake, magikarp started evolving! One scientist said, the color of his skin started to change to a red tone, the 2 scientists and the grunts were scared about how powerfull was that gyarados, they created a beast that was unnable to control. Gyarados was now released on the lake and instantly hitted 2 of the 4 grunts, they suddenly got dragged to the lake, they've never appeared back again, suddenly, the rest of the team rocket members that were appart of this project started to run away of the lake. Gyarados was now a beast that protected the lake of rage, he killed lots of magikarps who came near him obtaining more and more power and becomming bigger and bigger, meanwhile in Kanto, a new champion appeared, a young boy from Johto, his gyarados and his 2 dragonites led him to the championship, now he was the champion of Kanto and Johto, his name was claimed all around Johto and Kanto, Lance, the dragon master!

4 years later....

4 years passed since Lance was the Kanto champion, now he was just the Johto champion, because a 10 years old kid named "Green" took the title vs Lance, later on, he decided to go back to Johto, he went via the S.S Anne, a big cruise that passed around the coasts of Kanto and Johto. Meanwhile he was on his cabinet, he saw the news, the 1st new was "Red, the new champion of Kanto!", he was kinda surprised, 2 titles in a day, who would've say it; "Latest news!" appeared on the TV, "A red Gyarados was massacrating everything in the lake of rage!", when Lance heard that, he suddenly thought to go there and try to stop that Gyarados since it was a problem to Johto.

2 years later....

After 2 years of investigation, Lance saw that the team rocket was behind all of this, it was a modified Gyarados to obey the team rocket, but he saw that it went all wrong, it was the grand day, when he was about to enter the lake of rage, a young pokemon trainer named Gold decided to help Lance, Gold went to the lake of rage, took his Typhlosion and used thunderbolt against it, the Gyarados was really mad about getting attacked, only 1 hit was needed to knockout his Typhlosion, suddenly, a Dragonite was flying above gyarados, Lance jumped off Gyarados head, and Lance saw something strange, it was a scar, the exact scar of the magikarp he left on the lake, Lance started to cry to see what he had done to this poor magikarp, he literally created a monster made out of frustration about his words when he was just a young and an inept trainer, " I don't care, pokemons are literally just objects to fight, i'm throwing you back to the lake", that sentence started to resonate on his head again and again, he called his dragonite, used fly, took Gold and left Gyarados on that lake. Lance was a hero to everyone, but he created a beast that caused a lot of death and missery on Johto, he understood that pokemons ain't objects, they're life forms with feelings and memories that affect them, he wasn't able to stop Gyarados, Gyarados ended up with the entire population of magikarps inside the lake of rage, now Gyarados was a beast that was able to evolve and improve in battle with the frustration of every pokemon he defeated, his skin was able to get redder each time he defeated his rivals, at the point his entitre skin was red, the rumors says that who ever walks in the lake of rage and faces against the red Gyarados, won't be able to come back to their normal lives : ).

THE END

Resultat d'imatges de lago furia pokemon art

Edited by JorgeFirebolt

Ign: Gunthug

Word Count: 1462

Peter Mortimer

Peter Mortimer sunk his teeth into the crisp flesh of an apple. He leaned his head back as he chewed, resting it against the base of the large Apricorn tree. Peter liked this tree. Having just traveled up Route 37, what he liked most about it was that it hadn’t come to life and attacked him.

Gazing lazily ahead, Peter absorbed the beautiful autumn day before him. A brilliant sunset roared with life on the horizon, washing over the tall green grass with hues of red and orange. He was a good twenty meters from the path. At some point, he’d need to continue north through Ecruteak City – but not now. 

The black coated man who lurched out of the bushes to his right put an end to his tranquility, hobbling towards the path. He paid Peter no attention. Beyond where the man had emerged, Peter thought he could hear noises. Distressing noises.

“Hey!” he exclaimed, rising from his seat and tossing the half-eaten apple aside. “Everything alright, friend?”

Peter moved slowly towards the man, who pivoted to face him. Sharp black eyes returned Peter’s gaze, and a scowl formed on the man’s face. The back of Peter’s neck tingled, and his left hand drifted to his belt, resting on one of three spherical options. Was that blood on the man’s shirt?

Without warning, the man whirled back towards the path and took off in a sprint.

I could chase him, thought Peter. But he won’t get far.

He could still hear noises coming from past the bushes, so he turned and jogged that way. He wasn’t taking any chances, though. With the flick of his wrist, a Jolteon flashed into existence, skin crackling as it jogged alongside him.  

At the bush, Peter could hear flowing water. A moderate sized creek ran adjacent to Route 37, collecting local rain and depositing it into the large undergrown wells that made up Ecruteak’s water supply.

The creek soon became visible to Peter, as did the source of the more alarming noises. Lying on its side next to the water’s edge was a full grown Stantler.

“Hold up, Jolt,” he whispered to his companion, approaching the wounded animal cautiously. Jolteon followed his lead, slowing its pace to a creep. A black, metallic hilt of a dagger protruded from the animal’s throat. Blood pooled under the poor creature’s legs.

Eyes fixed on the downed deer, Peter reeled when he heard a loud crunch under his right boot. He recoiled and looked down, only to see he’d stepped on something glass. A small amount of green liquid spilled from the crushed remnants of the mysterious object.

Suddenly, the Stantler’s groans grew louder, and it thrashed on its side like a fish out of water. Inexplicably, despite its grisly wounds, the beast rose to its feet.

This thing should be dead, thought Peter. And he was right. He was also taken aback by the aggressiveness – Stantler were docile creatures. That man he’d run into had been down here, and something he gave to Stantler caused it to attack him. He didn’t have time to dwell on this epiphany, though, because he caught a glimpse of the Stantler’s eyes – bloodshot with rage.

“Jolteon!”

Lightning crashed down from a spontaneous cloudburst, hitting the Stantler directly. It’s bloodshot eyes grew momentarily wide before crashing down in a bloody heap.

Peter's eyes suddenly noticed the pool of blood, which had carved a direct path into the steady waters of the stream. Whatever chemical that man gave Stantler, it was surely in its blood. And now that blood is coursing through the Route 37 stream, headed right towards the Ecruteak well.

This time it was Peter who sprinted towards the path North. He had to get back and warn the townspeople.

An exhausted Peter stood in front of the glass double doors of the Brass Tower. All three of his prized Pokemon flanked him, Vaporeon and Flareon now joining their electric cousin. He’d been to every house in Ecruteak, warning each in kind of the strange man and the polluted water. His search had led him here, where the man was said to be hiding.

Visions of the magnificent legendary bird suddenly flooded his mind. He’d seen Ho-oh once, several years before right as the sun rose over the horizon. It had felt like a dream then, but Ho-oh was very real, and very powerful. Perhaps too powerful to be corrupted by mere chemicals.

Peter breached the doorway into the lobby. Glancing to his right, he noticed the usually attended front desk empty. Across the room to the far side was the stairwell to the second floor. 

“Upstairs!” shouted Peter to his three elemental companions. Hurrying to the next floor, Peter turned two left corners before catching a glimpse of a jeaned leg.

“Jolt, do your thing!”

On command, the Pokemon glowed and instantly burst forward, transforming into a streak of yellow light as it effortlessly closed the gap between Peter and the target. A zap rang audibly, followed by a scream and a thump.

He was out of breath when he turned the final corner to see the damage. Jolteon stood over the man, who lay on his stomach grabbing at his side.

“Hah…hahah *cough* ..h”

The guttural laugh emanating from the man’s mouth unsettled Peter. Didn’t he know he was beaten?

“What was your endgame here, man? To take on a Legend one on one? Everyone’s been alerted about your little stunt at the creek.”  

“You’re probably thinking…*cough*…you’ve beaten me” stammered the man, rolling onto his back.

“Have I not?” asked Peter, a genuine question?

“The battle, kid,” he said reaching into his front pocket. Peter swore he heard a *click*. “Not the war.”

Abruptly, a small flame formed on the breast pocket of his chest. It was underwhelming, perhaps an inch in diameter. It was fire, though, and it was hungry. It engulfed the front of the jacket, illuminating the somber look on the man’s face.

Then, the screams started. Peter looked on, stunned but relieved. This was his final move? So much for a war.

Another click, this time from above. Smoke had triggered the building’s sprinkler system, dousing the five and subduing the once raging blaze. It was too late, though. The man lay motionless, life having long since passed from his smoldering body.

“That was…bizarre. We’d better go tell someone,” Peter said aloud. He turned back toward the stairwell. Water still drizzled from the ceiling. The realization didn’t set in immediately – it had been a long day. But when it did, it swept over him like a chill.

No…

“No!” he screamed, and grasped at his pokebelt. Before he could secure one of the empty pokeballs, his hand was met with 10,000 volts, so recently used as a tool for his own victory. But the man had been right. He’d lost the war.

Horrified, he turned to face what was once his Jolteon. It looked at him with bloodshot eyes. Sensing movement to his right, he dove to the ground just out of reach of the charging Flareon. The fiery beast crashed into the wall next to him, shattering it. From the rubble emerged his former friend, rage filled eyes bloodshot like the others. Vaporeon sauntered slowly towards him, seeming to feed off the water as it poured down steadily.

His own Pokemon, turned against him. The chemicals had taken over now, and these were no wild Stantler. He didn’t stand a chance. Unless…

His surroundings were a watery bluur. Somehow, he'd reached the top of the stairwell. A door made of brass laid motionless before him. Drenched, exhausted, terrified, Peter took a deep breath and pushed the door open. Enormous gold and red wings filled his vision. The sheer beauty of the feathers could bring tears to even the coldest of men. His gaze fixed elsewhere, though.

The Ho-oh let out a mighty roar. Bloodshot eyes met Peter’s. It was too late. A flash of light, and searing heat overcame Peter’s entire body. He felt every horrifying millisecond of pain, and when his life passed from the mortal world and separated from his physical body, the pain echoed still.

The onlookers gasped as a giant inferno swallowed the beloved Tower. Firefighters arrived on scene within minutes, but they would not be able to subdue it. For seven days, the building burned, causing so much rotten smoke to fill the air that Ecruteak was evacuated. Eventually, though, the flames tired out.

All that remained was a Burnt Tower. At the base of the ruins lay a pile of golden-red feathers – remnants of the mighty Phoenix. Ho-oh was dead – but it was not mortal. And it knew what it had done. Time would heal all wounds.

Edited by Gunthug

IGN: Azullie

Title: Misguided Comfort

Word Count: 1018

Spoiler

“This ache is starting to get to me…”, I muttered under breath, shifting the weight of my pack from shoulder to shoulder. The incline here wasn’t very forgiving, and lugging a bag full of things I’d probably never need wasn’t ideal, but I’ve always been the careful type. I look down to my Herdier, and reassure him. “It won’t be for much longer though, the campsite should be just up ahead here. Hang in there buddy.” 

I then kneel down for him, give him a couple pets on the head, and he gives me back an excited response. My family told me that I shouldn’t go camping by myself, but I feel this was the best decision. I wasn’t going to be alone anyways, my little friend here would tag along and keep me the perfect company. He’d even keep me safe. I knew my way around this forest, and I didn’t think I would find anything too surprising. I stood up, and proceeded back on the trail, and my Herdier kept a close distance with me, although his curiosity couldn’t stop him from exploring the path. “Keep close, don’t want you getting too far.” I reminded him. 

It was nice, finally getting away from everything. If it wasn’t for our intrusion, there wouldn’t be anything other than the sound of the wind whistling overhead. My mind began to wander, as I thought about the busy life at home with my family, and the contrast between here and there. Would they even be able to handle the silence for more than a minute? I wonder what they're doing now? These thoughts were cut short, however, as the incline gave way to an abrupt change in the path. My feet lost ground, and I started tumbling down, rolling over my bag. I reached the end, having scrapes and cuts all over myself, and was wincing at the pain. Herdier bolted after me, and started barking at my feet. “Ah… Should be paying attention to where I’m going.”

As I looked up from the ground, I saw a sign that read “Fortree Campsite”. I got to my feet, and started patting myself down. “Not the kind of entrance I wanted to make, but it’ll do.” I laughed to myself, knowing that if anyone was here, I’d be easily ridiculed for that. 

I took a deep breath, and made my way to a comfortable spot to set up at. I’d need to get this down soon, as the day grew colder, and the ground started to become orange in the fading sunlight. Time passed pretty quickly, and before I knew it, I had a sufficient set up. Not as easy as I had previously thought, and the quality wasn’t too great, but it got the job done, and I’m sure my Herdier would appreciate it, at least. When I finished, I didn’t even notice that night had started falling pretty suddenly, and the surrounding area wasn’t visible past this thick darkness that had crept up on me. Luckily, I had a lantern on so I’d actually be able to see in this pitch black environment.  I felt happy with the work, and so it was finally time to reward myself with a late dinner. I had packed several sandwiches for the night, and was ready to get started on it. I sat myself down within the entrance of the tent, and began unpacking the meal. Apparently, my Herdier was ready to eat too. Once I ate one of the sandwiches, I started taking the others, breaking pieces off, and throwing them away from the tent for him to run over and catch. He was enjoying himself, and I was too. I kept testing to see how well he could actually see the pieces in the dark, as I threw further and further, he had caught every one, and barked with glee as I applauded him. It was time to see how good he was, though. “Nice job, but let’s see if you can catch this.”

I threw the piece in a wide arc, and just outside the treeline that surrounded the perimeter. Herdier jumped straight for the snack, but he stopped just short of it in front of some bushes. “What, you don’t want it anymore?”

He was staring intently in the proceeding dark past the bushes. “Herdier?”

No response back, his eyes were locked on whatever lay in the shadows. “What’s the matter?”

That was when he ran straight into the forest. I stood up to my feet, grabbed the lantern, and ran over to the treeline, then called out for him. “Herdier, where’re you going?” 

I started to panic, and ran into the forest after him. I followed the sound of his barking, which echoed through the trees. What had riled him up so much? I broke into a sprint, trying my best to keep up with him as I called for him again and again. I eventually caught up to him, as he had stopped before a dense wood. I stood right next to him, as he intently stared out into the shadows before us. He had stopped barking, and everything was quiet. It was hard to make out anything past him through the dim moonlight. I raised my lantern to reveal an imposing silhouette, as it towered above us. I froze for what seemed like an eternity, as I was trying to make out what exactly I was looking at. That was when whatever it was opened its gleaming, yellow eyes. That was when I broke this moment, grabbed my Herdier, and bolted straight back to camp. As I did, I could hear rustling coming after me, and a terrifying roar that cascaded around me. I didn’t look back. I reached the campsite, and kept going, following the trail out of the forest, cradling my Herdier tightly.. My pace didn’t slow down until I had reached my car. I looked back at the trail, half expecting to see whatever it was that Herdier had chased into the trees, but there was only the silence of the forest.

• Gilan locked and unlocked this topic
  • Gilan locked this topic