Suggestion on GTL Tax

BlueNose

Question

My idea is that Reducing the Min Pokemon Tax to 0,like pokemon sold under 1k will not be asked for any tax.And Increasing Max Tax over 25k.

My Reason is easy.

Firstly, about reducing the MIn Pokemon Tax to 0,we know many players are devoted to breeding a shiny pokemon from 2 unshiny pokemons, we need all kinds of male pokemon types and dittos in many cases. I use to be a ditto hunter, i know every ditto hunting is meaningful because you dont release any ditto,so hunting ditto becomes a job and ditto business forms an industry.But it's not efficient for hunting other pokemon , you need to release some bad iv female pokemons, and male pokemons' price are not high as dittos' . So why dont we cut off the tax when you put these bad iv male pokemons on GTL  whose price are low than 1k normally, it can free your boxes and earn money more efficient and also good for those who need bad iv male pokemons to breed.Instead hawking in the trading channel like '' wts a box of bad iv male dagron type pokemons,only 300 each''.

Then,about increasing Max Tax over 25k,i find some players who put bad pokemons  on GTL at the max price 800m,i dont know whether it's a trick or a joke,but it really makes no sense, And many vanities are seriously premium on GTL, players put vanities as a high price on GTL and then sell them in a trade with player in a less price,but they acutually earn much, so i want to make the items close to the real value by increasing the max tax so players will be careful about the price everytime  they put items espicially vanities on GTL.

I hear that max tax was over 25k long long ago, i dont know why staffs make it down to 25k.

And i am looking forward to your ideas and thoughts,Let's make pokemmo better and stronger.

4 answers to this question

I think that lowering the minimum could be a good idea as it would make flipping more viable and if your trying to put cheap mons on the GTL and being taxed for an expense which is around the same price as the mon/item your trying to sell its sort of redundant. However I don't agree on the maximum tax being more than 25k because there are many premium costing items in low supply which will not often sell due to high price and low demand so your just losing a lot money. On the other hand having the maximum tax over 25k could be a decent cash sink which would improve the games economy - But there are probably more appealing ways of doing so although cash sinks are for another post.

Edited by Etozuri
5 hours ago, BlueNose said:

Firstly, about reducing the MIn Pokemon Tax to 0,we know many players are devoted to breeding a shiny pokemon from 2 unshiny pokemons, we need all kinds of male pokemon types and dittos in many cases.

Not really, in fact, if that's your argument, then I'd agree against this suggestion right away. To many rare shinies flooding the market rn.
Also it encourages people to actively trade their shittos, which has a pretty large market interest by the community.

5 hours ago, BlueNose said:

But it's not efficient for hunting other pokemon , you need to release some bad iv female pokemons, and male pokemons'

well, that's pokemon, if something doenst fit a standard, you're most likely to not find anyone interested in buying it, in this case, a bad pokemon, most likely wont sell in teh market, and would flood the market with more garbage per say.

6 hours ago, BlueNose said:

it can free your boxes

You can mass delete them from your boxes, there's options for that. 

6 hours ago, BlueNose said:

Then,about increasing Max Tax over 25k,i find some players who put bad pokemons  on GTL at the max price 800m

this example is in no way possible harmful for the game, nor does it matter honestly. But it should indeed be removed, and be like it was previously, after X value it's 5% of the price you want to place in GTL for, a 10M item/mon would require 500k to place in GTL, would help to boost the economy and pokeyen value, while also making people think twice. 

9 hours ago, razimove said:

This example is in no way possible harmful for the game, nor does it matter honestly. But it should indeed be removed, and be like it was previously, after X value it's 5% of the price you want to place in GTL for, a 10M item/mon would require 500k to place in GTL, would help to boost the economy and pokeyen value, while also making people think twice. 

Seconded.

It’d keep people from spamming garbage Pokemon for 800mill on GTL