[OU] The Spooky Tournament (Thursday, 31st October)

The%2BSpooky%2BTournament.jpg

The Spooky Tournament

Background (fictional) story:
Spoiler

This is a very important date for the people in the SEVII Islands. It's not just trick-or-treating. People here actually believe that on this date, the thin veil that separates our world from a "different world" disappears in some places of the islands. I was taking a break in the Six Island's Pokémon Center, waiting while my Pokémon was healing, when I noticed that DeusBruno entered one of the front doors. So I went to greet him and ask how he was doing, been a while since we last bumped into each other. Noticed that he was a little more psyched than normal.

After a while, he finally told me why was he so psyched about. He showed me a mysterious black card. "It's an invitation" -he said. Supposedly a competition would take place in a remote place of the island, and only the ones that got the invitation would be allowed to attend.

You really think I gonna miss that? A mysterious tournament nearly midnight? In a remote, spooky section of the island? Hell no!!! I don't care, I'm going with him.

Once we got there, we couldn't see a damn thing. The fog was so dense and the moonlight could barely cut through it. We were almost giving up waiting for others to show up, that was probably a prank of some kind. At that moment a strange symbol appeared in the invitation and started to glow in a blinding purple tone.

When it stopped glowing, it took us a while to see that we were no longer in the Six Island. This, is someplace else. Filled with strange shadows and faceless figures dressing dark coats... Right in middle, as the fog slowly dispersed, we saw it... The battle arena!

You have what it takes to battle here? Is the willpower in your soul strong enough to make it to the finals and get back safely to your world? Join us and we'll find out.

Details

Automated Tournament | Single Battle | 128 Players | 6v6 OU | Bracket

Date & Time

Thursday, 31st October 2019

23:00 UTC - 00:00 BST (1st Nov.) - 19:00 EDT - 20:00 BRT Time Zone Converter

Registration

Registrations will open 15 minutes prior to the tournament. You can register by clicking on the PvP menu option (Masterball icon) and then select "Tournament Signup". You may only enter on one account.

Clauses

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO / OP Item

OU Ban Move

Spoiler

Baton Pass

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png First Place Prize
gPVy_jnXt_v13nyy9OCuMnlLfWakld_Qu-dx8FBdO8hu3u3ZUNsNonQYVWPYZ5LT0ZbWeg5HHSo-GuaPZtEvusO4ukOkwXMv9E8cKtY=s0-d
GIFT Gengar 6x31
Your choice of nature and four moves
&
1,300 Reward Points

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png Second Place Prize
700 Reward Points

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png Third & Fourth Place Prize
250 Reward Points

Fifth - Eighth Place Prize
125 Reward Points 

Host: CommanderBlue
  • 3 weeks later...