Any old school players still around?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Привет друзья! да! я в основном жизнь <3;

всякий пара лет я подъем из мой шикарный как ебать могила, просто видеть ли это место еще около, в вспоминать! 

зато.... разжигая = бесцельный ~

потому что я просто чуточку ангел, я только жить в мечтать ^.-

Translation;

Tldr; just a old ghost no body cares about & that is ok!

it’s Mariah btw lmao

Edited by RealLifeAngel
1 hour ago, RealLifeAngel said:

Привет друзья! да! я в основном жизнь <3;

всякий пара лет я подъем из мой шикарный как ебать могила, просто видеть ли это место еще около, в вспоминать! 

зато.... разжигая = бесцельный ~

потому что я просто чуточку ангел, я только жить в мечтать ^.-

Translation;

Hide contents

Tldr; just a ghost no body cares about & that is ok!

Hide contents
it’s Mariah btw lmao

Hi darling. 

Sept 2012 here as well.

Lol I show up to this game every couple months wondering why i quit, look at the meta... Still just boring uncompetitive entry hazard cheese and rng nonsense. Leave for more months.

This game should have legacy pvp/tournaments because I honestly find the new metas much much worse than the old ones. The best days of this game were when they were just getting away from the gen3 battle mechanics. Didn't even need all the battle animations.

4 hours ago, Laz said:

8 years man, you forgot to count 2012, and 2020 will be 9 years.

2012 - Year 0 <- Founding is year 0

2013 - 1 year anniversary

2014 - 2 years

2015 - 3 years

2016 - 4 years

2017 - 5 years

2018 - 6 years

2019 - 7 years

I can math I promise. 

2019-2012 = 7

You don't see newborn babies being called 1 year olds straight after being born for this very reason. Nothing is 1 year old until a full year has passed since it came into existence.

45 minutes ago, XelaKebert said:

2014 - 2 years

2015 - 3 years

2016 - 4 years

2017 - 5 years

2018 - 6 years

2019 - 7 years

I can math I promise. 

2019-2012 = 7

You don't see newborn babies being called 1 year olds straight after being born for this very reason. Nothing is 1 year old until a full year has passed since it came into existence.

13-19 that's 7 years, implying the game started in March 2012, that's 7 years and 9 months. it's gonna be 8 years in March 2020, so I guess I was only half right

1 hour ago, Laz said:

13-19 that's 7 years, implying the game started in March 2012, that's 7 years and 9 months. it's gonna be 8 years in March 2020, so I guess I was only half right

You count the number of years elapsed to get age. So a child born in 2018 will turn 1 in 2019. Something cannot be 1 year old in the same year it was released. You are wrong entirely. The game will be 8 years old come March. It's an objective fact, there is no half right half wrong. You were fully wrong in your calculations. 13-19 is a difference of 6 not 7. Math is math and unless you have some Discrete Mathematical proof that shows the difference is otherwise that is the difference, and if you do have a solid proof please write a thesis and get it published so we can have our calculators corrected to reflect this new development.

10 minutes ago, XelaKebert said:

You count the number of years elapsed to get age. So a child born in 2018 will turn 1 in 2019. Something cannot be 1 year old in the same year it was released. You are wrong entirely. The game will be 8 years old come March. It's an objective fact, there is no half right half wrong. You were fully wrong in your calculations. 13-19 is a difference of 6 not 7. Math is math and unless you have some Discrete Mathematical proof that shows the difference is otherwise that is the difference, and if you do have a solid proof please write a thesis and get it published so we can have our calculators corrected to reflect this new development.

ok

21 hours ago, Zaiara said:

Sept 2012 here as well.

Lol I show up to this game every couple months wondering why i quit, look at the meta... Still just boring uncompetitive entry hazard cheese and rng nonsense. Leave for more months.

This game should have legacy pvp/tournaments because I honestly find the new metas much much worse than the old ones. The best days of this game were when they were just getting away from the gen3 battle mechanics. Didn't even need all the battle animations.

I recommend you use a team made of Volcanora, Scizor, Salamence, Hydreigon, Tyranitar and Ferrorthorn. Personally it worked wonders for me.

On 12/19/2019 at 11:08 AM, XelaKebert said:

2014 - 2 years

2015 - 3 years

2016 - 4 years

2017 - 5 years

2018 - 6 years

2019 - 7 years

I can math I promise. 

2019-2012 = 7

fuck, i cannot believe i am almost 30

@~@