Any old school players still around?

48 minutes ago, Akshit said:

Anyone who was part of a time when lucky egg was the main currency, scamming was legal, afk kickout wasn't a thing (so people would go to sleep/ work/ school while being online in Viridian) would be old school imo.

Have to agree with this. There are still old school players like those that were in bong, tala and maybe even ARMY that was run by Uiar, they are just a bit inactive or have kids now lmfao. Scamming isn't old school I mean it's been against the rules for what 2 years now? It was a ongoing thing that evolved into lowballing xD. But yeh we veterans are still around. A lot can change in 8+ years.

16 minutes ago, Goku said:

Have to agree with this. There are still old school players like those that were in bong, tala and maybe even ARMY that was run by Uiar, they are just a bit inactive or have kids now lmfao. Scamming isn't old school I mean it's been against the rules for what 2 years now? It was a ongoing thing that evolved into lowballing xD. But yeh we veterans are still around. A lot can change in 8+ years.

8 years? Game started in 2012, is 2019 now. That's 7 years. Next year will be 8 years.

18 hours ago, XelaKebert said:

8 years? Game started in 2012, is 2019 now. That's 7 years. Next year will be 8 years.

Yeh in a few months what's the big deal? It's like a couple of months more than 7.

Edited by Goku

I started May 2013 with my super old first ever username for games Shaystuh16 and played with Bushido! Then took a break, and came back November 2015 with this account and in-game name because I couldn't remember all my login info. I've jumped around quite a bit since 2015 though.

Edit: I found my old stuff, May 5 2013! 
Image of Proof

Edited by Kloure
Updating my reply.
On 10/16/2019 at 10:56 AM, DoubleJ said:

All these kids who've only been here for 5 years make me laugh

Let's see new players are up to date with the meta, and old players are not.Now you work as a doctor now which wont let you play that much, can you please stop having that attitude of an elite class player? I'm sorry bro as much as you were a legend you are not as good as you were in your prime time.

1 hour ago, Takens said:

Let's see new players are up to date with the meta, and old players are not.Now you work as a doctor now which wont let you play that much, can you please stop having that attitude of an elite class player? I'm sorry bro as much as you were a legend you are not as good as you were in your prime time.

*Pew Pew*

3 hours ago, Takens said:

oof