Egg Hatching Progress

Kibbz

Question

16 answers to this question

10 hours ago, razimove said:

More like 10 minutes normally, 5 with flame body, can try to confirm you this later today

Nope, I checked and timed. 

4 hours ago, EazyL said:

It is already verified, confirmed!!

10 minutes normally?

hmmm

23 hours ago, Dibz said:

Nope, I checked and timed. 

10 minutes normally?

without using a pokemon with the flame body, it took more than 10 minutes to hatch

P.S: at that time I was looking for hordes of pokemon

Edited by EazyL
On 10/7/2019 at 2:59 PM, razimove said:

Spectating ia different from actively farming. Ond is a mechanism to prevent you from tricking the afk kick mechanism, the other is actively playing and doesnt 'freeze' the time

Spectating or participating in a battle does indeed freeze egg hatch time. I confirmed this when I was staff. 

I'll try the experiment and time it again but I could've sworn it was 4 minutes and 5 minutes the last time I tried @EazyL

Just now, Dibz said:

Spectating or participating in a battle does indeed freeze egg hatch time. I confirmed this when I was staff. 

I'll try the experiment and time it again but I could've sworn it was 4 minutes and 5 minutes the last time I tried @EazyL

hordes, are not player battles. I used to hatch while EV'ing and never noticed them being slower

Edited by razimove
On 10/10/2019 at 10:35 PM, Dibz said:

From my experience, just getting the egg from the old dude, and standing still, sometimes it feels way longer than 5 minutes, even with Flame Body/Magma Armor

Edited by Kibbz
On 10/10/2019 at 3:36 PM, razimove said:

hordes, are not player battles. I used to hatch while EV'ing and never noticed them being slower

@Matoka you're the eggspert, can you pls confirm or deny? As well as give us an official egg hatch time since we're having a disagreement? 

I haven't deliberately tested it, but I'm pretty sure they just tick down as normal (the eggs I mean) during PvE battles. I don't think it has any influence on hatch time (other than if you swap the flamebody poke out from front slot of party or it faints etc, but that's not what you're referring to I'd assume)