[PRL] PokeMMO Royal League - Results and Future Plans

awrawr.png

PokeMMO Royal League
Results and Future Plan Announcements

Tournament Topic: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/96962-prl-pokemmo-royal-league/

Tournament Link: https://challonge.com/PRL_Season1/standings

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/YuqcpNQ

Thanks to all community who supported this event so it could happen. We have been through many hardships and it was really challenging for not only me but all participants in many cases. I would love all constructive criticism or any feedback about PRL as this is planned to continue in future if our community keeps making it happen or somehow PokeMMO staff decides to support us as I guess we have proven that we can run this thing properly!

Hall Of Fame and Rewards

Following participants have earned rewards! I know the rewards are not that big but that's what our community could gather for this event so I still appreciate all the effort. 

Suneet - 13,225,000$ and "Champion" Title
kiwikidd - 5,290,000$ and "Elite 4" Title

Guilleex - 1,322,500$ and "Elite 4" Title

SweeTforU - "Elite 4" Title

Cali - "Elite 4" Title

Hagene - 5,290,000$ and "Grand GYM Leader" Title

Kasperl - 1,322,500$

Those who have earned in-game money rewards can request their rewards by replying to my message about this from discord or by mailing me in game. Until they do so, their rewards will stay untouched without any date of expiration.

Honorable Mentions:

Spoiler

bbJr, GodKingEsranius, HDSkyFish, LavaFlow, Linfanz, SapphireStoneSSS, AQA, FaceOfMelinda, KiingZero, Mannoroth, Xigbaar, EGuy

urquidi, Drayyton, hannahtaylor, Aftershocker, Beardohh, Frimma, llChelo, MaelR, Neonidas, pachima, Pawnwolf, RommegaGamer, ThatDudeCompadre, Wildhodor, XStealthyNinjaX, ZeknShooter

Thanks for your great participation!

-------------------------------------------------------
AidanWasTaken, GodKingEsranius, MertOzy, Hagene, MonkeyDMathew, EGuy, Leviatharian, MoxieMozzie, Pawnwolf, SenorMorty, DengNabbit, SecretDjinn and a few nameless heroes.
Thanks for supporting this event so it could happen!

-------------------------------------------------------

Elaurosa, EGuy, Drayyton, GodKingEsranius, SecretDjinn
Very very special thanks for helping with morale support and organization!

About Future Plans

PRL is scheduled to continue around January of 2020. We are moving to a new system! The plans are not final and may change before that date but, I will summarise what to expect when PRL continues,

We will have GYMs permanently open!
GYMs will continue to hand out badges for future conferences even during and after the League Conference. GYM Leaders will open and close their GYMs whenever they want as long as they are still registered as official GYM Leader of PRL. Winner of every GYM battle will get 10,000$! Also once a player attends a conference, their badges will reset so they will have to recollect!

There will be regular conferences!
Instead League Seasons, we will hold Pokémon League Conferences! People with 8 badges in their posession will be able to sign up. The winner will challenge Elite 4 then the Champion for their title! This will more canonize our Player-run league!

So in next conference to become a champion, your challenge is expected to be like this:

Spoiler

Gather 8 Badges

Win Conference

vs Elite4 Cali

vs Elite4 SweeTforU

vs Elite4 Guilleex

vs Elite4 kiwikidd

vs Champion Suneet

Much shorter tournaments!

Four different battle conditions will be announced before a conference starts, every competitor will have to be ready for all 4 conditions. The tournament will be BO3 Single Elimination and conditions will be randomly selected right before the match! So PRL will be permanently active, but the tournaments will conclude much faster! Also there won't be wasted effort by preparing for a match that opponents do not attend to.

Feedback Needed!
A lot of people gave lovely feedbacks during tournament and what makes me proud and happy is almost all of them were quite positive. Here are some examples!
EGuy.jpg

Frimma.jpg

Xigbaar.jpg

I need every constructive criticism and feedback you have to give to make this event better, positive or negative!

Hop on our public discord to know the upcoming plans and changes for our Player-run League! (Or just to play with my Bellossom, Azalea lol) Big thanks to everyone once again!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.