Pokedex - Add new tab for type advantages

Pyrre

Question

It would be really nice to not have to visit bulbapedia everytime I want to check the type advantages / disadvantages of a specific pokemon, this I think would be very helpful to have in the pokedex, as a dedicated tab on each and every pokemon.

6 answers to this question

You'll get the hang of it eventually, it kinda becomes memory. Till then, save this on your phone/PC to refer to when you need to c: Not against your suggestion or saying it'd be bad, just providing a solution until it happens or if it doesn't. 

zq1q2K6.png

Thanks! I will have this as reference when it's needed :D

16 hours ago, Dibz said:

You'll get the hang of it eventually, it kinda becomes memory. Till then, save this on your phone/PC to refer to when you need to c: Not against your suggestion or saying it'd be bad, just providing a solution until it happens or if it doesn't. 

zq1q2K6.png

People who haven't memorised every detail?
I really don't see this suggestion as anything negative, only positive to people who haven't had the time to memorise every type advantage/disadvantage.

31 minutes ago, Minks said:

who tf does this

Yes it does, but I've found myself having to visit bulbapedia to see what pokemons to choose based on their type advantages, if I were to base that on my in-game battle knowledge, I would have to have all types of attacks, and vs many different types of pokemons to document what types are effective against what, therefore I go to bulbapedia to see what that particular pokemon have to their advantage :)

17 minutes ago, calidubstep said:

u.

doesn't it say if a moves super effective when you're selecting them though