PROBLEM TO START SECTION ....... PROBLEMA PARA INICIAR SECION

Very good, I would like to know some solution to be able to start a session in my main [edited] account and others, opening the game on another computer and another connection, since my computer was broken, they cut my internet and when I started a session in a devv internet booth Public Internet, the game denies me the axeso and asks to verify my identity with a confirmation message to my email [edited] .... BUT THAT ACCOUNT BLOCKED ME LITTLE DOES AND I don't know where to send my confirmation message to to connect that I did not make any serious fault to not be able to return to the game.

Please, if it helps me to recover my main account [edited], I can add all my other accounts that I used to connect to the same computer that was malabrored, AS PROOF OF MY IDENTITY 

[edited]

I can also send the PASSWORDS of all my accounts with which I connected to the computer that was malabrored to me and internet that they cut me, as ANOTHER IDENTIFICATION TEST when an Administrator or Moderator responds to my help 

In short, all my problem was due to 3 problems that hurt me and kept me inactive for a few months

1 My Hotmail account [edited] was blocked

2 They cut my internet connection 

3 My computer was maimed and now I use a public internet booth computer 

OPTIONAL NOTE 

I will be installing the PokeMMO game on all the PCs that I can to contribute to something in this MMO Online

SPANISH

Muy buenas , quisiera saber alguna solución para poder iniciar secion en mi cuenta principal [edited] y otras mas , abriendo el juego en otra computadora y otra conexion , ya que mi computadora se malogro , me cortaron el internet y al iniciar secion en una cabina devv internet pública de internet , el juego me niega el axeso y  pide comprobar mi identidad con un mensaje de confirmacion a mi correo    [edited]    ....PERO ESA CUENTA ME LO BLOQUEARON HACE POCO  y no se donde mandar mi mensaje de confirmacion para poder conectarme que no hice ninguna falta grave para no poder regresar al juego .

Por favor si es que ayuda en algo para poder  recuperar mi cuenta principal   [edited]   puedo agregar todas mis otras cuentas con las que me conectaba en la misma computadora que se me malogro , COMO PRUEBA DE MI IDENTIDAD 

[edited]

Tambien puedo mandar las CONTRASEÑAS de todas mis cuentas con las que me conectaba en la computadora que se me malogro e internet que me cortaron, como OTRA PRUEBA DE IDENTIDAD cuando un Administrador o Moderador responda a mi ayuda 

En resumen todo mi problema fue a causa de 3 inconvenientes que me perjudicaron y me mantuvieron unos meses inactivo

1     Me bloquearon mi cuenta Hotmail          [edited]

2     Me cortaron la conexion de internet 

3     Se malogro mi computadora  y ahora uso una computadora de cabina publica  de internet 

NOTA  OPCIONAL 

Estare instalando el juego PokeMMO en todas las PC que pueda para contribuir en algo en el este MMO Online

24 minutes ago, ChicoFlash said:

Did you try to change the email affiliated with the account? I had a similar problem when I changed my PC and lost my email, changed the email (you need the old email and your password) and the access code came to the new email that I put in, I hope it helps.

You can try this method or expect a staff member to give you another option to recover your account.

Hi!

As mentioned before by ChicoFlash and EazyL, you need to change your e-mail in this website:
https://pokemmo.eu/account_change_email/

If you still need help with that, please contact us in this link:
https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/47-support-request/

I edited your post so you won't be sharing your personal infos in public :) I'll also close this thread, if you have any issues, contact us through a Support Request please.

Have a nice day!
-
Hola!

Como se mencionó anteriormente por ChicoFlash y EazyL, debe cambiar su correo electrónico en este website:

https://pokemmo.eu/account_change_email/

Si aún necesita ayuda con eso, contáctenos en este link:
https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/47-support-request/

Edité su publicación para que no comparta su información personal en público :) También cerraré esta publicacíon, si tiene algún problema por favor contáctenos a través del Support Request.

Buen día!