Pokedex - Wild Pokemon Held Items

Stickbow0

Question

11 answers to this question

3 hours ago, EazyL said:

Hello Stickbow0

Of many suggestions I have been able to read, this is one of the best suggestions I have read after a long time.

Thank you! I know its a small thing, but it would help players. I don't always remember where to find certain items I know wild pokemon can hold so something like this would be really helpful :)

Having this feature in-game would be a very welcome quality-of-life addition. Like how we can see 'mon locations and moves it can learn in the 'dex.

And the less we have to switch to another window to check something, the better. I use a controller to play cause it's simply more relaxing and chill, I can lean back and relax, but every time I gotta lean forward, put it down and go to my mouse/keyboard again it does get kinda old. 1st world problems, I know right.

It would certainly save time if you don't already have a(up to date) resource at your disposal, too. As some guides for Pmmo are nightmarish to find on your own.

On 10/26/2019 at 3:45 PM, GodofKawaii said:

the only real negative effect is you would stop thinking for yourself since everything would be spoon fed more then it already is

I see your point but you wouldn't have to use it. It'd just be another helpful thing in the pokedex, like how it tells you the level your pokemon evolve at or what moves they can learn :)

On 10/28/2019 at 8:31 PM, BoltBlades12 said:

Upvoted. Would be beneficial if you don't know which pokemon holds what and don't want to spend several hours on forums searching for specifics

Because as good as these wild item guides are, they don't include everything.

Yeah, I was thinking it helps us, and you wouldn't have to use it if you are someone who likes to do the leg work themselves :)