Specific Sinnoh Questions

I was thinking about new the features that will be added in with Sinnoh and I came up with some question for the devs.

Are special non legendaries going to be available such as Rotom, Spiritomb, and Drifbloon (even though it's available in Unova?) And if so then will the methods of catching them be any different (I imagine that it would be weird capturing the thirty bases for Spiritomb and with Drifloon only being available on Fridays, it could be difficult to figure out at exactly what times because the servers are international.)

If anyone has some additional questions for the devs or anything to add to what I've said about features that might be difficult to include in the finished product then also add that down below.

They've all been confirmed to be catchable in Sinnoh by staff before. Drifloon is available in Unova right now though.

PokeMMO tends to have its own spawn areas and rarities that are different from the vanilla games, but the Pokedex will tell you where you can find them. I don't think there will be time specific spawns like something only being available on Friday, but you never know I guess.

@Dibz
Will Rotom's different forms be attainable or nah?

What city/town will the boat for region-hopping be in?

Can we get any kind of broad time window when we can expect Sinnoh to drop? Like a month it can be expected?

Sorry if these are stupid questions and/or you can't answer them for whatever reasons.

Edited by Gravemind93
3 hours ago, Gravemind93 said:

@Dibz

Can we get any kind of broad time window when we can expect Sinnoh to drop? Like a month it can be expected?

Sorry if these are stupid questions and/or you can't answer them for whatever reasons.

No idea for the first one

There's a number of places the region-hopping boat could be. It could be in Pastoria City, Canalave City, Snowpoint City or Sunyshore City. All of these are cities that link to the ocean. I think it'll probably be in either Pastoria or Canalave myself, but I might be wrong.

I'm thinking it'll arrive in December 2019 but again I could be wrong. There's no official release date but Unova was a christmas release :)

10 hours ago, Gravemind93 said:

@Dibz

They hope to have all forms available upon release.

It will be possible to catch more than one spiritomb ? I say one to breed competitively and another to pass mauinacion to misdreavus.

some pokes like gible will come out with hidden abilities (Some skills not all) no matter how few they are? is more useful its hidden skill than the main one and everyone will be wishing it out Sinnoh to raise them

The fossils will come out soon or later, like in Teselia? 

Im use google translate

Edited by DOOM
On 9/29/2019 at 11:11 PM, Gravemind93 said:

@Dibz

They're not stupid questions, but unfortunately I only know as much as players have been told by devs/staff. Yes, Rotom's different forms will be attainable. I have absolutely no idea where the inter-region boat will be, I can only speculate like Stickbow did in his post. And LOL time window. Uh, Soon™ is all you're going to get but if Kyu's statement about Sinnoh taking less time than Unova did ends up being true we can expect it within a couple months. c: Or given how things go here, like another 6 months. Who knows? Do we? Do the devs? Hmmmmm

On 9/30/2019 at 7:33 PM, DOOM said:

It will be possible to catch more than one spiritomb ? I say one to breed competitively and another to pass mauinacion to misdreavus.

It's been confirmed that Nasty Plot will be breedable onto Misdreavus upon Sinnoh's release and extrapolating from that as well as the fact that Spiritomb isn't a legendary, I'd say that the answer is yes with 99.3% confidence.

some pokes like gible will come out with hidden abilities

From everything I've seen so far, I don't think any catchable Pokemon will have hidden abilities when Sinnoh comes out. Those are being saved for a future update that will introduce co-op dungeons and legendary Pokemon as well as Hidden Abilities.

The fossils will come out soon or later, like in Teselia? 

No one knows, could be with Sinnoh, could be later. Could be released with Sinnoh, but bugged, so removed, fixed and then re-implemented later.

You have to realize that coding is an insanely messy job and it's really hard to make sure everything's working right and identify why the things that don't work aren't working. So if you're not patient and understanding, you'll just end up being frustrated. And once Sinnoh is entirely implemented, a lot of features will still probably be bugged, broken or missing. On top of that, the small dev team probably have irl things to do (like give their waifu pillows some attention), and work on this game on their free time, so things might take a while. 

@Kyu did promise a Q&A on forums though, so if you see this tag, pls tell us if that'll be a thing soon(™).

Disclaimer though: I'm not a staff member and nothing I say is an official answer, it's just stuff I know from multiple conversations staff and players have had on forums in the past.

Thanks for the answers, although I am looking forward with all the forces to launch sinnoh i know the work that this takes and I understand that you have to wait. It would also be nice to have some news, no matter how small :D

Google translate.

Edited by DOOM