Secret Bases 2.0

CrescentFalls

Question

Secret Bases 2.0:

1) New Secret Base layouts would be added.
2) Secret Bases have the option to be set to public, invite only, friends only or closed. Closed would mean no one can visit the Secret Base. Invite only means you must have an invite to enter the Secret Base. Friends only means you must be on the owner's friend's list and the owner must be online to enter the Secret Base. And, public means anyone can enter the Secret Base as long as the owner is online.
3) People have an option to "like" Secret Bases they visit.
4) The ability to add a Secret Base to your "Favorites" list so you can visit it at any time.
5) A popularity leaderboard where rankings are determined by how many "likes" a Secret Base has.
6) The ability to invite friends to your Secret Base.
7) A menu that allows you to see where your Secret Base is located, how many visits and likes it has received and the Secret Base popularity leaderboard.
8) Secret Base decorations can now be sold and purchased off the GTL, traded between players and gifted to other players via mail.

Team Secret Bases:

1) Team Bosses can create a "Team Secret Base"
2) Team members can visit the Team Secret Base at any given time regardless whether the Boss is online or not.
3) Team Secret Bases are generally larger than regular Secret Bases and feature various exclusive decorations (Battle Arena, PC, Spectator Bleachers, etc.)
4) Team members can contribute decorations to the Team Secret Base.
5) The power to edit the Team Secret Base can be granted to chosen team members by the Boss.
6) Non team members can enter the Team Secret Base if given an invite.

2 answers to this question

As far as team secret bases I think this should happen, 

secret bases is almost dead & with teams it would be a excellent addition to making the team feel more “team social” by adding secret bases for each team officially.

Because we’re in a MMO after all, and can say the team aspects of things seem to have untapped potential. 

I constantly get asked if we have a base where the team hangs out & by default I say vermillion. 

This gets my vote. Please give secret bases more potential.