[Sig] Jager's Sig Shop

Jager

I'll do sigs for free, but I will accept stuff like pokemon and tms and items and stuff. Anyways, here's some examples of what I am capable of doing.

Santired_zps48fb92dc.png

SpottyDeerOminous.png

VertFi-1.png

Here's examples with pokermen in it.

Channel2.png

BrrSharp.png

SoraTutTagSnorunt-6.png

So yeah, if you would like a sig or even something larger, just request it in this thread. PMing me might be a good idea as well. Since this is a free service, don't get too impatient with things like time, and if you are not satisfied I'm not obliged to do anything about it. This is for my benefit of good practice and your benefit of having a sig, so let's try to work together on this.

When requesting include things like:

What you want in it - This includes any sort of pokemon or character, words, all that.

Anything else you feel the need to say - Maybe you want it in a certain style? A certain color scheme? A very specific size? Maybe you need it before your grandmother passes away? Just remember, the more specific your request becomes, the harder it may become to implement.

Love,

Jager

Very sorry for the hold up, guys. You all attacked me around Christmas! ^_^ I might be able to do it tonight, but I'm planning on reading a book. Your best bet for me doing your sig is on Thursday when I'm watching my sister. Happy holidays everyone, and thank you for the opportunity!

Take your time ;)

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If possible could I please have 2 sigs? I just co-founded a team and need a generic team sig along with a personalized one. It would mean a lot if you could help the team/me out. :) [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Generic Team Sig[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Text: BestFriendsClub (at the top, middle-ish?) [BFFs] (at the bottom can be middle or either side, whatever looks better)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Image: A [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]normal[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Ditto and a [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]shiny[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Ditto just being cool together.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Background: Any color or theme that fits with the color of the ditto's etc[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Personalized Sig[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Text: BestFriendsClub (wherever it fits best) MajikDan (close or next to Blaziken) JarrodLane (close or next to Machoke)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Image: A Blaziken high-fiving a Machoke.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Background: Whatever looks awesome[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks alot B)[/font][/color]