Long term accounts recognition

Elytik

Question

Would be nice to get something to show for long term accounts. I have been playing since 2014/15 would be nice for profiles to show "loyalty" even if it's just to the players themselves. Like thanks for playing so long. 

A star system on the profile or titles would be a cool feature. Feel free to improve 

7 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Elytik said:

Would be nice to get something to show for long term accounts. I have been playing since 2014/15 would be nice for profiles to show "loyalty" even if it's just to the players themselves. Like thanks for playing so long. 

A star system on the profile or titles would be a cool feature. Feel free to improve 

Good evening Elytik, as a guy who played back in 2013, I find this type of reward system unnecessary.

The only "loyality" status you could get is wearing a Limited Vanity item in game, that would do the job well or you can keep pokemon that you caught back in 2014/15 to show your friends.

Don't worry, every year the development team comes out with Seasonal/Limited Vanities, so keep an eye on the Gift Shop.

Spoiler

I know some people are going to ask, I do not recieve any kickbacks from advertising the Gift Shop. This game means a lot to me, so I love giving back to PokeMMO for giving me a relaxing game to play. Life is rigorous, but PokeMMO is a good escape.

1 hour ago, Bestfriends said:

Reveal hidden contents

I know some people are going to ask, I do not recieve any kickbacks from advertising the Gift Shop. This game means a lot to me, so I love giving back to PokeMMO for giving me a relaxing game to play. Life is rigorous, but PokeMMO is a good escape.

no one was going to ask

I understand that it's a useless feature but I personally like to celebrate some of my anniversaries for games.

Just thought it would be a nice touch for an individual celebrating a 1 year or so anniversary.

Especially with Platinum in the mix wherein the game on your birthday you receive a special text be cool to see this person once a year on an anniversary

But like you guys say if it's not needed what's the point. Haha.

But hey, that's just a spitball. My spitball

Edited by Elytik
14 hours ago, Elytik said:

But like you guys say if it's not needed what's the point. Haha.

But hey, that's just a spitball. My spitball

No need doesn't mean it wouldn't be interesting to have. As an example, these are some "medals" you can get in CS: GO:

UPSZr0Y.png

Untradeable, therefore, without any market value. But for some players who really enjoy the game, a recognition signal like this may be worth more than any "shiny" or "labcoat". ( These medals would look amazing on a possible public trainer card, don't you think? )

Anyway, as a 2012 player, I think the devs should explore this.

9 hours ago, Makarovs said:

No need doesn't mean it wouldn't be interesting to have. As an example, these are some "medals" you can get in CS: GO:

UPSZr0Y.png

Untradeable, therefore, without any market value. But for some players who really enjoy the game, a recognition signal like this may be worth more than any "shiny" or "labcoat". ( These medals would look amazing on a possible public trainer card, don't you think? )

Anyway, as a 2012 player, I think the devs should explore this.

Thanks for the support. On the idea, I was thinking of a badge type of thing next their name to which players can opt-out if they don't want to see that 

:)