Gym Rematch Timer

Gerym

Question

I'd love to see an implementation of the gym rematch timer - something similar to E4 rematch timer in the instance info. Sometimes i forget to write down the times and i believe it would be helpfull for other players. I know that listing all Gym Leaders might be illegible so i suggest adding simple timer like this:

• Kantos' 1st Gym Leader Timer
  • Hoenns' 1st Gym Leader Timer
  • Unovas' 1st Gym Leader Timer

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Gerym said:

I'd love to see an implementation of the gym rematch timer - something similar to E4 rematch timer in the instance info. Sometimes i forget to write down the times and i believe it would be helpfull for other players. I know that listing all Gym Leaders might be illegible so i suggest adding simple timer like this:

• Kantos' 1st Gym Leader Timer
  • Hoenns' 1st Gym Leader Timer
  • Unovas' 1st Gym Leader Timer

While I see where you're going with this, there is no need. Since it is common knowledge that Gyms have 18 hour cooldown and Morimoto 20.

15 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

While I see where you're going with this, there is no need. Since it is common knowledge that Gyms have 18 hour cooldown and Morimoto 20.

Its also common knowledge what the Elite 4 reset timers are - thats not really the point of the suggestion though. Its to help keep track of that info without having to consciously remember when you did which gym leader, or writing it down.