Buff Outrage back to 120

BoltBlades12

Question

I say that they need to buff Outrage's base power back to 120 instead of 90.

I mean, the reason it is so powerful is that it also has the drawback of confusion.

Because as of right now, there is no real reason why you shouldn't run Dragon Claw over Outrage, since Dragon Claw doesn't grant confusion status. And there's no real difference between the 2.

2 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

I say that they need to buff Outrage's base power back to 120 instead of 90.

I mean, the reason it is so powerful is that it also has the drawback of confusion.

Because as of right now, there is no real reason why you shouldn't run Dragon Claw over Outrage, since Dragon Claw doesn't grant confusion status. And there's no real difference between the 2.

This is not the correct place to post about it, as this topic would require discussion in Competition Alley.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/23-competition-alley/

Another move being a better option than isn't sufficient reasoning to buff it back especially given the Base Power was reduced due to balancing reasons in competitive play. When bringing these kinds of suggestions. I recommend you actually use damage calculations and actual knowledge of the competitive scene here and why you would think it would healthy to make this change.