Team Rewards/Missions

Spxter

Would you like to have Team Missions/Rewards?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have Team Missions/Rewards?

• Yes, sounds good.
    • No.

Question

Hello! Anyway we can have Team/Guild - Missions in a Team? - Like Weekly Rewards. 

For example we need to farm xp (as a Team!) and we can get rewards for  it:

Exp needed   / Rewards (Time: 1 Week to finish all the xp )

- 100k EXP  => (5 Rare Candys for example)

-200k EXP => (10 Rare Candies)

-3m Exp (1m in money for each player who helped?)

-10m Exp (Max exp a week maybe ) - Bigger rewards like a mix of some rare candies, some money, some amulet coin and maybe lucky egg etc..) 

Note: I think this EXP is to less, you could just give prize at very higher XP - (This list of exp is just a example, ofc could make the exp list bigger with rewards)

~> Im sure if you would add this concept, people would more love it to play and to be in a Team and yeah if you're alone i doubt u can farm this huge XP's, but as a Team we can!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So everyone whos getting XP is helping the team and can get a reward at sunday before monday. 

I feel like being in a Team is not that useful - you can just chat, thats it and you cant do much else, so I think if we could add Team Missions with Weekly Rewards -  then a Team would be more a Team, and people dont feel so useless in a Team! :)

I hope you understand me, my english aint perfect :)

Edited by Spxter

22 answers to this question

Hey, this seems like a pretty good idea! it could help to build a T R U E M M O E X P E R I E N C E.

- Also, new objectives are always welcome.

-Marissa (demonhunter in charge / magic girl / spontaneous movie maker / shiny hunter / marissa / mod (creator) / smoochum lover / smoochie owner /

god's friend (sometimes) / has a swampert 6x15 / helps people / completely non plus ultra / marissa / time traveler / good friend / samurai /

philosopher / poetess / gem miner / marissa / common flower / phantasmagoric illusion / creative artist / technically not a ghost / godslayer /

ecologist / Demi-fiend / meme dealer (not really) / uncommon bird / deluxe / unreal / almost a DOOMSLAYER / perfomancer / witch / YoRHa unit /

swimmer / Hoenn champion (almost there) / inmortal being / bad apple / flower antimony / unnamed sea / reasonable person / Okina Matara /

i get sad easily, sorry / pet lover / grateful "human" / sorry / optimistic / marissa / globaly recognized / glass heart chevalier / Sinnoh queen /

egyptian / maid (sometimes) / extremely cute / fast traveller / literally a ghost at this point )

Great idea, doubt it will happen anytime soon, but group play and benefits to playing in your team would be great.

Some 'impossible to get elsewhere' benefits would be nice for the higher tiers to keep people playing.

For example:

10m exp - 10%  Shiny Catch boost for a week (Stacks with the other things)

Other examples of a good choice here for one that's a 'tough to reach' goal would be just to have a minor money boost (Again that stacks) and isn't as strong as current amulet coin. Like let's say 5-10% gold gain boost for the week but stacks with amulet coin.

or certain weeks you could have a tougher goal that has items like TMs, Cosmetics (For very high exp requirement) etc.

Also given size difference in teams, unless you want to force people into larger teams, it would be best to do it as a function of players in team, with a minimum.

For example minimum of 10mil exp, +1mil per player in team to reach the goal.

Another good alternative would be that while the team needs to reach 10mil to get it, each person individually needs to get 5% of that to get their reward (500k exp).

This helps multiple people contribute and you don't end up getting carried by 1-2 people.

1 hour ago, MadelnHeaven said:

although i dont know what rewards or what quests should be implemented i think team based functions should be a thing, teams are basically a CHAT ROOM and nothing else. Team wars and a team ranking could be great

Hey now, watch your mouth, there's team tournaments where the TT finale awards you 600rp, its great! /s

Couldnt agree more, in the end is just a group where you meet new friends and share experience and whatnot. Its already nice, but could definitely be improved.

1 hour ago, roberthp93 said:

Moderators, why hasn't this been implemented yet? You need something more creative for the game, and this is certainly it.

Mods cant do anything, only devs.

Rather than such material rewards, we could implement a team level system, like in other kind of games. Depending on your team's level, its members could get little benefits, such as eggs hatching faster, higher possibilities to find pokemon with high ivs, earning a little more money from gym leaders... this way team members wouldn't benefit from the rewards earned by the team without actually playing, and we wouldn't incur in inflation

I hope this never be implemented in the game. Yes, we need the teams to be more relevant and interesting, but an extradiegetic and unrealistic mechanic, such as a typical quest/autoreward system is definitely not an option. In this system, the missions are always about do generic tasks that dont add new real content and feel as if you were getting rewards from nowhere for doing things you would do anyway, it is a very vague and unrealistic game design. We need a "team wars" or something like that, with uniforms, team bases and battles to conquer the resources of the regions, that makes more sense and would make you feel like part of a ingame canon pokémon team.

On 12/27/2019 at 5:23 AM, Zrambox said:

I hope this never be implemented in the game. Yes, we need the teams to be more relevant and interesting, but an extradiegetic and unrealistic mechanic, such as a typical quest/autoreward system is definitely not an option. In this system, the missions are always about do generic tasks that dont add new real content and feel as if you were getting rewards from nowhere for doing things you would do anyway, it is a very vague and unrealistic game design. We need a "team wars" or something like that, with uniforms, team bases and battles to conquer the resources of the regions, that makes more sense and would make you feel like part of a ingame canon pokémon team.

'I HOPE IT WILL !!

Well looks like my push post got deleted lol.

Can we get a statement to this? Or a generall statement why instead of replying to such ideas the community voices just get ignored? Dont you think its a unhealty sign that alot of people that used to play this game for countless hours quit the game because they are bored of the lack of content and frustrated with the state of the game, especially the lack of communication from side of the dev team? Why is it becoming the routine that post gets ignored and/or deleted instead of heared and answered?

@Kyu @Desu @Shu @Squirtle

Spoiler

inb4 getting deleted again 

On 10/24/2021 at 2:34 PM, CaptnBaklava said:

Well looks like my push post got deleted lol.

Can we get a statement to this? Or a generall statement why instead of replying to such ideas the community voices just get ignored? Dont you think its a unhealty sign that alot of people that used to play this game for countless hours quit the game because they are bored of the lack of content and frustrated with the state of the game, especially the lack of communication from side of the dev team? Why is it becoming the routine that post gets ignored and/or deleted instead of heared and answered?

@Kyu @Desu @Shu @Squirtle

Reveal hidden contents

inb4 getting deleted again 

Still looking for an answer.