Help with team. [OU]

Hey guys, I've been trying to familiarize with the Pokemmo meta past few weeks, and so far I've made my first semi-comp Rain team. I didn't really have that many problems with specific pokemon , but i'm open to constructive criticism , and I'm willing to improve my team.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs  
EVs: 252 HP \ 100 DEF \ 158 SPD
Sassy Nature  
- Stealth rock

- Gyro ball

- Spikes

- Leech Seed

I often start off with ferrothorn unless i see 2 or more threats that can put a dent into it . It has high speed Ivs so in Ferrothorn mirror start im able to setup stealth rocks first and keep setting up Spikes as they switch , or in case i see potential rapid spinners / haze users i just leech seed and try to win a mirror match-up.

Pelipper @ Damp Rock

Ability : Drizzle

EVs: 252 HP \ 252 DEF \ 6 SPD 

- Defog

- U-Turn

- Toxic

- Hurricane

I mostly use Pelipper for setting up rain or removing hazards with Defog .

Gengar @ Choice specs 

Ability : Levitate

EVs: 252 SPA \ 252 SPE \ 6 HP

Timid nature

- Shadow ball

- Giga drain

- Thunderbolt

- Sludge Bomb 

Gengar for me is a versatile pokemon that i mostly use for coverage , I was thinking about replacing one of the moves with Focus blast so i can hopefully surprise a ferrothorn or ttar with it . 

Ludicolo @ Life orb

Ability : Swift swim

EVs : 252 SPE \ 252 SPA \ 6 HP

neutral nature

- Giga drain

- Rain Dance 

- Hydro pump

- Blizzard ( to be replaced with ice beam )

@Kabutops @ Sea incense 

Ability: Swift swim

Evs : 252 ATK \ 252 SPE \ 6 HP 

impish nature 

- Waterfall

- Aqua Jet

- Swords Dance

- Brick break

I will teach is stone edge too, but I've been thinking should i maybe replace the Swords dance with Stone edge and give it Choice band instead of sea incense.

6th pokemon is a swap out , since i do not have a pokemon that's constantly in the team.

I have Milotic (Bold 252 def hp : Recover , ice beam, scald , dragon tail)

Raichu ( Modest 252 spe spa : HP , Thunder, nasty plot , Signal beam)
Mienshao ( Jolly 252 spe atk : U-turn , stone edge, drain punch , hi jump kick)
Carracosta ( Naughty 252 spe atk , Sturdy : Aqua jet , Rock slide, waterfall, shell smash)

Gorebyss ( Modest 252 spa spe , swift swim : Ice beam, Surf, Shell smash, HP -electric ) 

Hydreigon (Timid 252 spa spe: Fire blast , dpulse , Dragon pulse, hyper voice)

Scizzor ( lonely , 252 atk spe , technician : Bullet punch, U-turn, pursuit , X-scizzor)

Psyduck ( Timid , no current set /evs )

I've had in mind breeding the following pokemons : Tentacruel, Swampert, Seismitoad, Blastoise , Eeveelutions , Kingdra, Shellder, lapras, Snorlax and Blissey.

Edited by Kapetanmafija
9 hours ago, Kapetanmafija said:

Hey guys, I've been trying to familiarize with the Pokemmo meta past few weeks, and so far I've made my first semi-comp Rain team. I didn't really have that many problems with specific pokemon , but i'm open to constructive criticism , and I'm willing to improve my team.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs  
EVs: 252 HP \ 100 DEF \ 158 SPD
Sassy Nature  
- Stealth rock

- Gyro ball

- Spikes

- Leech Seed

I often start off with ferrothorn unless i see 2 or more threats that can put a dent into it . It has high speed Ivs so in Ferrothorn mirror start im able to setup stealth rocks first and keep setting up Spikes as they switch , or in case i see potential rapid spinners / haze users i just leech seed and try to win a mirror match-up.

Pelipper @ Damp Rock

Ability : Drizzle

EVs: 252 HP \ 252 DEF \ 6 SPD 

- Defog

- U-Turn

- Toxic

- Hurricane

I mostly use Pelipper for setting up rain or removing hazards with Defog .

First of all, since u are using Pelipper as a rain setter and defogger, spamming Spikes and Stealth rock from Ferrothorn is a counterproductive static imo. Plz do note that defog not only cleans out those entry hazards from ur side of field but also foe's. 

2nd, using rain as a method of reducing incoming fire moves towards ferro is a nice way to increase its survivability, but how often can u allow ur rain setter switch into stealth rock? Without roost/leftover (recovery options only pelipper can access to), ur pelipper cant switch that much into stealth rock for defogging or stall out foe's tank pokemon (seeing a toxic there). Hurricane is nice move (Stab +100 acc in rain),  i do prefer scald over hurricane, but again the burning chance and toxic is too hard to pick from. Im not saying using toxic is bad idea (good versus pokemons that like to burn themselves aka conk), but in terms for defogging/rain setting purposes, toxic doesnt seem fitting in.

3rd, ur Ferrothorn has Gyro Ball, and we know that the lower SPEED (sry if im using Spe in short for SPEED) the pokemon has, the more damage Gyro Ball will be dealing. SO plz make sure its Spe IV is 0 !!! U may switch Gyro Ball into Power Whip, still stab for ferro, and mostly will smack them out of field with 1 or 2 whips, but still beware of scald that may burn ferro.

Edited by Miracleflint
sry for the wordy comment.
1 hour ago, Miracleflint said:

First of all, since u are using Pelipper as a rain setter and defogger, spamming Spikes and Stealth rock from Ferrothorn is a counterproductive static imo. Plz do note that defog not only cleans out those entry hazards from ur side of field but also foe's. 

2nd, using rain as a method of reducing incoming fire moves towards ferro is a nice way to increase its survivability, but how often can u allow ur rain setter switch into stealth rock? Without roost/leftover (recovery options only pelipper can access to), ur pelipper cant switch that much into stealth rock for defogging or stall out foe's tank pokemon (seeing a toxic there). Hurricane is nice move (Stab +100 acc in rain),  i do prefer scald over hurricane, but again the burning chance and toxic is too hard to pick from. Im not saying using toxic is bad idea (good versus pokemons that like to burn themselves aka conk), but in terms for defogging/rain setting purposes, toxic doesnt seem fitting in.

3rd, ur Ferrothorn has Gyro Ball, and we know that the lower SPEED (sry if im using Spe in short for SPEED) the pokemon has, the more damage Gyro Ball will be dealing. SO plz make sure its Spe IV is 0 !!! U may switch Gyro Ball into Power Whip, still stab for ferro, and mostly will smack them out of field with 1 or 2 whips, but still beware of scald that may burn ferro.

Thanks for your help , i''l be changing pelipper around a bit , probably a Roost /defog / Hurricane / U-Turn .