BAD DECISION COMPLAINT

I would like to report a bad decision within an official capture event but being clear https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/100862-dark-star-9th-of-september/ since I have a pokemon trapped within an hour and with the rank to win one of 3 prizes, leaving captures for the verification of this affirmation, begging to have a sanction with the organizer or to be awarded the prize that for obvious reasons would be deserved my part.

Whats-App-Image-2019-09-09-at-16-07-20.jWhats-App-Image-2019-09-09-at-16-07-20-1Whats-App-Image-2019-09-09-at-16-07-21.j

Te confundiste a la hora de mirar los puntajes, llegas solo a 167 puntos. El bonus de natu para Corpish es solo con natu jolly, la natu adamant es bonus para Marrill.

Spoiler

You got confused when looking at the scores, you reach only 167 points. Nature bonus for Corpish is only jolly, the natu adamant is a bonus for Marrill.

5 minutes ago, hannahtaylor said:

@Matoka I think you need to rethink how you post things, this confusion is due to how things look on mobile:

image0.jpg?width=618&height=663

the truth is that if thank you very much for understanding and maybe improve that part.

with nothing to say thank you for attending and sorry for bothering

18 minutes ago, hannahtaylor said:

@Matoka I think you need to rethink how you post things, this confusion is due to how things look on mobile:

image0.jpg?width=618&height=663

I was not aware it was formatted like this on mobile, I will ensure that future contest formatting by myself will not have such issues for mobile users.

This does not change the fact that you did not win, however, there will be no compensation.
In future if something like this happens please let us know before the event ends and clarify the rules if you wish, I apologise for the inconvenience.

• Matoka locked this topic