Battle Points

Does anyone know the best ways to get Battle Points. Those are the points where you can trade them for pvp and trading goods in the Unova city of Nimbasa (in the train station). I have not found any ways to get these points consistently and easily.

I would like to know to see if these methods can make breeding easier. Thank you for your time.

50 minutes ago, NucleaRooster4 said:

Does anyone know the best ways to get Battle Points. Those are the points where you can trade them for pvp and trading goods in the Unova city of Nimbasa (in the train station). I have not found any ways to get these points consistently and easily.

I would like to know to see if these methods can make breeding easier. Thank you for your time.

There are a few ways to acquire Battle Points on PokeMMO:

1. Battle Frontier in Hoenn: Each attraction will reward you Battle Points after defeating 7 battles in a row.

2. Trainer Tower in Kanto: The Trainer Tower is pretty straight forward. Battle all the trainers and recieve your reward at the end.

3. Elite Four Rematches: If you defeat everyone and the champion, then you will receive in game money and Battle Points.

4. PvP Battles: You can battle people in either Unranked or Ranked and if you defeat someone, then you will earn Battle Points.

---------------------------------------------------------

As for Breeding, please check out my self help video on the topic or mtbirchfield's video. I hope these videos help you understand the breeding system on PokeMMO.

Spoiler