Why does GM in China have such a high degree of freedom for their power?

The Chinese GM I know knows each other very well.They will cooperate to do something against the rules of the game, but we can't report it to the authorities.If a gamer contradicts them or annoys them, they may even use their titles.

My guild President once complained about their inaction in the group of gm in China, which was echoed by many people, including my friends.Later, these GM used their power to seal the names of many people who like to pick up leaks in the trading house, or give pets to cute new friends or accept the inheritance of other friends. Because my friend borrowed money from another friend of mine, my friend used his pet as pledge . As a result, they banned my another friend. But the reason for the numbering is scripts. But my friend has never used scripts, and because of her studies, she haven't been online for some time.I play the game for more than a year ,around many friends because of the problem of random closure of the game.

I know gm in China works for free, so there are certain privileges, but I hope the authorities will regulate their use of power.I don't want the rogue gm to ruin the game.If gm in China wants to ban gamers, it should show evidence of violation of game regulations, rather than arbitrarily blocking others' game rights because of some transaction my friend made with me or some trumped up crime.

We do not ban players for no reason. Your friends may have claimed they were banned for trading with their friends or claimed they never used scripts but we conduct investigations when users break the rules, thus we know this isn't true. While we do not ban players for "annoying" staff members, we do punish those who break the terms of service.

Being GM doesn’t mean we have the rights to randomly ban people. The ban appeal section is there to review these punishments and every player is free to make an appeal if they believe their ban is unjustified and even prove their innocence with proof.