Jump to content
  • 1
Sign in to follow this  
FinnTheMember

UTOPIA of More Realistic Pokemmo

Question

Recently we can see some people complains about farming is too hard. I agree !!

 

Well, you can have some questions in your mind 

 

  • Why devs make farming harder and harder?
  • Why amulet coin changed??
  • Why there are charms and vouchers

More and more.

 

Well, they do not want us to have all comps and stop farming and effect cycle of economy??? Maybe.

 

Why people farming? where do they use their money at? Mostly for catching and breeding. Braces. Pokeballs.

 

How we get money? Most people was using rebattling method at past but now, they force people to use gtl and selling items and pokemons. So items and pokemons goes cheaper. Everyone turns a merchant who checks gtl everyday while farming items. +they nerf the items u can get.

 

Well, idea is that: Let's give pokemons a life span. 

Example, after catching or breeding, a pokemon can live for maximum a year.

(Maybe Shinies 3 years (with that shinies get a special feature)

 

And let's say, breeding braces 3k (example), most expensive ball $750 (example), TMs 5-10k (example).

 

No more item nerf, but boost at pickup and held items. 

 

When your pokemon used all its life time, of course it dies. 

Well, maybe they can add some extra items to revive them from those graveyards (Pokemon Tower). Example, let's say cost of reviving (with current brace prices): 968-1094k (5x31 natured pokemon cost) = So this also can force people to breed 5x pokes to make worth to revive them = So more economy.


 

Spoiler

 

Like this. Just writing without thinking coz im bored. 

Oh yeah, u can ask, what is realistic about this? Aye pokemons also die. :sad:

 

 

EDITS:

Old MMO games dies. Cuz no one wanna level forever. Cuz no one has time as before. 

MOBA games popular now, and u can see threads in this forum as "Let us skip story part" , "Less farm More Comp" .

 

And devs afraid of players can get everything they want and stop circulation economy = so they cannot make this game easier.

 

Unless pokemons continue to spend money for players after they bred and trained too.

 

If you guys cannot accept DEATH or TREATMENT, so we can say , you must pay for your pokemons' food and water :SHRUGS:

 

I'm saying last time. You don't lose any of your pokemon. After bestfriend's words about disney and cartoon and bla bla , its about not being able to use in only "competitive battles" also maybe becomes "untradeable" too. You can still use while catchin pokes or battling gyms.

Edited by FinnTheMember
death is not good for kids huh

Share this post


Link to post

Recommended Posts

  • 0
2 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

As for being a torture for people to grind, I have an idea to share with you. Have all of those people go to Showdown and they can battle competitively without the hassle of going through the story nor grinding for a ton of resources. Also, I assume by looking at your forums picture that you are at least around your early 20s. In order to succeed in life, you have to grind your way to the top. If you want to become wealthy in real life, then you have to work hard to find a niche that society has not yet looked at or contribute to the workforce. This idea is relevant to this suggestion because PokeMMO doesn't just instantly grant you with success, you have to work for it. Once you do make that final breed, then you will feel a sense of accomplishment for the final product as Razimove stated:

I don't have to share my personal infos. But I'm 27 years old and working as engineer. I don't have money problem. Whatever razimove stated is maybe he didn't understand or doesn't care to read everything. He just love to appear in every thread i write and enjoy to talk with me thats all. A weirdo. I don't care if u enjoy torture or something but forget Bestfriends u not even comp player and i don't believe if u even breeding pokemons... I don't care your words about my suggestion too. But better u not talk about other people without knowing them. I know how to talk too like you 

 

"I assume by looking at your repeating 'mayor' that you are early 20's. In order to succeed in your youtube channel, you have to take more daily videos to keep people awake. And your chat style so boring it makes me sleep , please improve those points."

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
1 minute ago, FinnTheMember said:

But I'm 27 years old and working as engineer.

Sure buddy you are.

 

18 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

Are u razimove's alt?

He isn't related to me in any way, but sadly you're the new Daedalus and Handsomelooker of the forum, imagine a mix between those 2 and hotarubi.
 

 

19 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

More comp = more money needed. But there are many tiers, u can use many different moveset on same poke or different natures. If cheap u can prepare many different things and play. So this is just making economy more lively imo.

Just to give you an idea, I have close to 7 viable boxes of comps, multiples of the same to cover sets I find interesting, I evaluated my boxes by lowballing every mon, below what I'd usually place in standard at close to 220M, this is, lots of them are semi comps, therefor why only that ''little''. 

How's that making economy more lively, when you legit want us to pay even more after a given amount of time to use something we already made usable in the past? It's just dumb, understand that. 

 

22 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

If u not going to say anything productive

You haven't written a single productive word since you starting the brain diarrhea couple months back so there's that, place some thoughts into things before using them as examples, or even as suggestions.

 

7 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

A weirdo.

I'm your biggest fan, what do you mean?

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
22 minutes ago, razimove said:

Just to give you an idea, I have close to 7 viable boxes of comps, multiples of the same to cover sets I find interesting, I evaluated my boxes by lowballing every mon, below what I'd usually place in standard at close to 220M, this is, lots of them are semi comps, therefor why only that ''little''. 

How's that making economy more lively, when you legit want us to pay even more after a given amount of time to use something we already made usable in the past? It's just dumb, understand that. 

Now you are talking like this 7 boxes comps are a lot, but actually this is normal number if u playing many tiers. But you talk like this, because its very hard to have them in current game. And devs will not make it cheaper with current system. They also makes harder to gain money from gyms. but also nerf wild items too. 

 

You'll not need millions to usable again. I'm not sure but it will be around 15-45k .  Just an example number to make u relax... and also that time also just an example. Those things need to be calculated according to an average player income who only plays 2-3 hours in game. So it will not be problem to have many comps and use them all time with leaving half hour everyday to grind needed money. Ofc its not logical without balance.

 

33 minutes ago, razimove said:

hotarubi

I understand now why u are attacking me. But i don't have connection to that person. I guess, I don't need to talk u anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
5 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

Now you are talking like this 7 boxes comps are a lot, but actually this is normal number if u playing many tiers.

This is little compared to some players out there actually, in fact below normal, especally considering I don't even play tournaments actively like many. 

 

5 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

. But you talk like this, because its very hard to have them in current game.

It's not hard, time demanding? Sure, hard? Laughable.

 

5 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

They also makes harder to gain money from gyms.

They haven't. Get your facts right, they spread the cash between the gyms on unova introduction, instead of giving you 150k more for the unova gyms. Inflaction is a thing, and gyms are one of the major inflaction factors, together with the old berry farm method. 

 

5 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

You'll not need millions to usable again. I'm not sure but it will be around 15-45k . 

Sure buddy, do 15k * 500 comps for example. The suggestion simply makes 0 sense, has no thought place behind it, nor will it ever be a thing, idk why they left this open.

 

5 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

I understand now why u are attacking me.

Not attacking you, don't feel special, I just dislike idiots.

Edited by razimove

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
3 minutes ago, razimove said:

Sure buddy, do 15k * 500 comps for example. The suggestion simply makes 0 sense, has no thought place behind it, nor will it ever be a thing, idk why they left this open.

Not much for a year. You must just earn 21k per day with your example.

 

+If u use them all (u don't have to activate them all)

Edited by FinnTheMember
+

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
Just now, Akshit said:

I have no clue what is going on here, but very cool. Keep it up guys :D

Just philosophic economy chat. making brain storm with other bored people.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
37 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

I don't have to share my personal infos. But I'm 27 years old and working as engineer. I don't have money problem. Whatever razimove stated is maybe he didn't understand or doesn't care to read everything. He just love to appear in every thread i write and enjoy to talk with me thats all. A weirdo. I don't care if u enjoy torture or something but forget Bestfriends u not even comp player and i don't believe if u even breeding pokemons... I don't care your words about my suggestion too. But better u not talk about other people without knowing them. I know how to talk too like you 

 

"I assume by looking at your repeating 'mayor' that you are early 20's. In order to succeed in your youtube channel, you have to take more daily videos to keep people awake. And your chat style so boring it makes me sleep , please improve those points."

For the record, I do breed pokemon and attend tournaments (although I don't do it on my main due to wanting to maintaining that family friendly Bestfriends image). I am only bringing this up because you are questioning my credentials. Another thing to note is that you think that I am attacking you. I don't like attacking people, however if the idea is not really up to snuff, then I have to voice my opposition to the suggestion. I ask that you not bring anger when speaking with me. When I was writing my response to you, there was a sense of compassion that I had. I wanted to help you with navigating life and I am happy for your engineering job (I guess that watching a YouTube channel about philanthropy can get you into trouble).

 

Back to suggestion, I don't care if you call it "death" or "retirement," there should not be a cap as to the Pokemon being used in tournaments. You mentioned earlier that you want people to spend money on comps, well move mechanics change from time to time, so you are already investing money into making your comps relevant for the times. Let's take an example off the top of my head:

 

1. What a 2014 Breloom would look like:

Breloom (Adamant) 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed; Spore/Substitute/Focus Punch/Hidden Power Ghost [Leftovers]

 

-After the physical/special split-

 

2. What a 2016 Breloom would look like:

Breloom (Adamant) 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed; Spore/Substitute/Focus Punch/Bullet Seed/Thunder Punch/Superpower [Choice Band/Life Orb/Leftovers]

 

-After Unova came out-

 

3. Breloom (Adamant) 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Speed; Spore/Substitute/Focus Punch/Bullet Seed/Thunder Punch/Superpower/Seed Bomb [Choice Band/Life Orb/Leftovers/Poison Orb] with the Ability Poison Heal

 

Move mechanics are changing and what is in style today could be out of date tomorrow. Maintaining competitive pokemon is a lot of work and is quite costly. No need for Retirement nor Death.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

@Bestfriends Ugh. The thing u mention is right. This game not stable with changing system with those updates. And yeah u need to spend more. But this is like thinking about a possible future earthquake, a disaster. Maybe hidden ability will appear in this game soon who knows. but there will not be too big changes. even now people not breeding pokes that they need hidden ability of them. u can see many salamences, tauros and slowbro which are sale for under product cost. Well at least, there will not be anything like special split.

 

Yeah sorry about if i was agressive. Just pissed off that u assumed things. But ok. I also am wrong to overreact.

 

I understand your point of there are more things u need to spend money other than breeding, so thats why I wanted to make breeding cheaper with this idea and make them usable for a year to make devs to give this satisfaction to players. They cannot make everything easier and more competitive due to accumulation in the hands of old players. But that make the abyss between new and old player bigger in current game. They still couldn't solve this problem. So they giving satisfaction of being rich to rich and making poor to envy them a kind of S M play the pokemmo became. So people stop playing hard and breeding, they all just go for shiny hunt. They are all hopeless people who looks for lottery... This is current pokemmo.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

You know, I would like to state an opinion here after watching this drama going on for so long is that, why is everyone attacking Finn with 9000+ criticisms instead of discussing some positive changes that you all think shud be or cud be done to make the game more attractive to the old and new players equally. TBH he has a point that the game is not much enjoyable at this stage bcoz it has gotten stale and after the recent nerfs whenever me and my friend think of "farming" we decide to keep the idea of "pokemmo" on a hold. Coz honestly i have noticed that this game has a player base of young adults and adults with most of us busy with our daily jobs and pokemmo gives us or atleast gave us the platform for a free run into our nostalgia where we didn't have to "grind" like other MMOs and still enjoy all the aspects of the game. But now its becoming a grind fest for casual players such as myself and many others just to have a dream of making a comp team. 
And NO, I DO NOT support the mortality theory of his but still I think he has sensed something that was wrong and tried to express himself with his personal opinion on the current pokemmo scenario bcoz he loves and cares about this game just like any of us do. Clearly he didn't think of "everything" while he came up with his theory but instead of pointing finger at him and terming hilarious, stupid and what not kind of idea he has we rather raise a voice against the dying community. 
Anyways, I still keep my hopes high on this game since a new region will be added soon and along with other contents. Hopefully we will see a new dawn soon (TM Soon) in PokeMMO and the economy will be back to being "casual" friendly like it was and new stuffs for us to enjoy in the game. 

- Peace

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

The idea of the comp is have the oportunitie of have and try different compositions and move set, with this the only thing you gonna do is make more hard get a big number of Pokemon comps. If every years you need re breed the every Pokemon you gonna use is like start from the begin
Inclusive if the breeding system is cheaper, the lost of time in breeding, train and leveling is the same 

(g.t)

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
1 hour ago, Revato said:

You know, I would like to state an opinion here after watching this drama going on for so long is that, why is everyone attacking Finn with 9000+ criticisms instead of discussing some positive changes that you all think shud be or cud be done to make the game more attractive to the old and new players equally. TBH he has a point that the game is not much enjoyable at this stage bcoz it has gotten stale and after the recent nerfs whenever me and my friend think of "farming" we decide to keep the idea of "pokemmo" on a hold. Coz honestly i have noticed that this game has a player base of young adults and adults with most of us busy with our daily jobs and pokemmo gives us or atleast gave us the platform for a free run into our nostalgia where we didn't have to "grind" like other MMOs and still enjoy all the aspects of the game. But now its becoming a grind fest for casual players such as myself and many others just to have a dream of making a comp team. 
And NO, I DO NOT support the mortality theory of his but still I think he has sensed something that was wrong and tried to express himself with his personal opinion on the current pokemmo scenario bcoz he loves and cares about this game just like any of us do. Clearly he didn't think of "everything" while he came up with his theory but instead of pointing finger at him and terming hilarious, stupid and what not kind of idea he has we rather raise a voice against the dying community. 
Anyways, I still keep my hopes high on this game since a new region will be added soon and along with other contents. Hopefully we will see a new dawn soon (TM Soon) in PokeMMO and the economy will be back to being "casual" friendly like it was and new stuffs for us to enjoy in the game. 

- Peace

I might have missed some points as I'm sleep deprived, but about the game being stall, you have to understand that the nerfs actually created a healthier environment, they prevented further inflaction.

 

Berry farming generated inflaction, other methods aswell, but berry was the big boy. How did that happen, that happen because you were interacting with npcs so player:npc, and it ended up generating new money. To give you an example, its the same as if you could print your own money irl. Sadly this mmo was always very stall for people that dont actively engage in events and pvp, but that is a thing since 2k12, we were promised dungeons which could at least be extra content to clear, but it was fake news. Instead to please the chinese community they rushed sinnoh. 

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
7 hours ago, razimove said:

I might have missed some points as I'm sleep deprived, but about the game being stall, you have to understand that the nerfs actually created a healthier environment, they prevented further inflaction.

 

Berry farming generated inflaction, other methods aswell, but berry was the big boy. How did that happen, that happen because you were interacting with npcs so player:npc, and it ended up generating new money. To give you an example, its the same as if you could print your own money irl. Sadly this mmo was always very stall for people that dont actively engage in events and pvp, but that is a thing since 2k12, we were promised dungeons which could at least be extra content to clear, but it was fake news. Instead to please the chinese community they rushed sinnoh. 

I can agree with u on all point except the fact that why is everyone so fixated with the idea that the devs are biased towards the Chinese community XD. I heard these stereotypical thinking a lot in and outside the game, but i haven't yet figured out HOW exactly the pokemmo is doing more for chinese than every1 in general :P
For example, I have seen a whole lot of English community (since I myself stay in Eng chat all the time >.>) hyped about sinnoh. SO, how can u say "to please the chinese community they rushed sinnoh."  Just curious, I am not trying to be mean or anything :D

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
4 hours ago, Revato said:

I can agree with u on all point except the fact that why is everyone so fixated with the idea that the devs are biased towards the Chinese community XD. I heard these stereotypical thinking a lot in and outside the game, but i haven't yet figured out HOW exactly the pokemmo is doing more for chinese than every1 in general :P
For example, I have seen a whole lot of English community (since I myself stay in Eng chat all the time >.>) hyped about sinnoh. SO, how can u say "to please the chinese community they rushed sinnoh."  Just curious, I am not trying to be mean or anything :D

O boy I can pm you a lot about it dw

Edited by razimove

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
15 hours ago, razimove said:

its the same as if you could print your own money irl.

... And immediatley throw it in an oven to burn it .......

(Income through pve (or pickup) is much less (effective) than the cost of pokeballs, braces, etc)

 

 

And it is a fact, that the methods of actually generating money are very limited compared to the methods to spend it. (Even the NPCs have realized that and became stingy ._.)

 

Edited by semjon

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
2 minutes ago, semjon said:

... And immediatley throw it in an oven to burn it .......

(Income through pve (or pickup) is much less (effective) than the cost of pokeballs, braces, etc)

 

 

And it is a fact, that the methods of actually generating money are very limited compared to the methods to spend it. (Even the NPCs have realized that and became stingy ._.)

 

You clearly have no idea of what you're saying. One could easily make over 15m+ in 3 days from berries alone, please stop this madness of thinking it was healthy.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
5 hours ago, razimove said:

O boy I can pm you a lot about it dw

LMao IGN: Revato
Im all ears

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

"Little one, it's a simple calculus. This universe is finite, its resources, finite. If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist. It needs correcting."

 

~ThanosJJ, circa 2018

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
4 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

"Little one, it's a simple calculus. This universe is finite, its resources, finite. If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist. It needs correcting."

 

~ThanosJJ, circa 2018

/r/unexpectedThanos

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

I would like to know how to farm 15 mil in 1 week let alone in 3 days . (I don't have multiple accounts/characters)

P.S : I have a life outside the digital world, so suggest something feasible.
Thank You.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
19 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

"Little one, it's a simple calculus. This universe is finite, its resources, finite. If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist. It needs correcting."

 

~ThanosJJ, circa 2018

And few like us are the only ones who can see , or at least has the will to act on it.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
On 9/17/2019 at 2:04 PM, DoubleJ said:

"Little one, it's a simple calculus. This universe is finite, its resources, finite. If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist. It needs correcting."

 

~ThanosJJ, circa 2018

lol JJ just wants Pokemon to die so he can put his 100 years of med school to the test

Edited by Platoons

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
On 9/17/2019 at 2:49 AM, GaloL48 said:

If every years you need re breed the every Pokemon you gonna use is like start from the begin

Sorry my friend. There is nothing like that. You don't need to rebreed again. oh forget, see you 2 years later. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.