[MOD] Persona 2, 3, 4 and 5 Music Mod

personapsp.gif

So I made a music mod where most of the  is replaced with songs from Persona 3, 4, 5, Q, and Q2.
Ill be adding the rest of the regions when they do finish, Kanto will have two varients where it will have Persona 3 and 2 songs to choose from. Some have two parts to them so make sure you download both and add them like you usually would

Kanto(Persona 2 & 3 Music): Coming Soon

Hoenn(Persona 4 Music): https://www.mediafire.com/file/mael75jl2ep0j4i/P4MusicMod.zip/file

Unova(Persona 5 Music): https://www.mediafire.com/file/jsyf9owgc4pzzzh/P5MusicMod.zip/file

Edit: You don't install the mod as one. You have to extract the one big zip folder and add the other zip files to the mod folder.

Edited by PsychoticaYT
Added more links
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yea, I dont think the mod works. I may have found the problem though, all of the files are MP3 and while I did read somewhere that the game should take MP3's, I've seen another song mod with all files as OGG and it worked. So I might suggest converting all of those MP3's to OGG's and see if it works then, or I could just not be doing something right, though I did follow your guide.

Edit: Found the Issue

Edited by AmBear86
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I installed the mod, unzipped the big zip folder into the smaller folders, and installed them all into PokeMMO, and it still won't work. Is anyone else having this issue? Could some other music mods be interfering? I've been able to instal a music mod before, but unlike this mod it only had one part, so maybe thats the issue? Please help!

Edited by GuyOnASofa
Added info

I cant get it to work for me after extracting the zip folders from the big one either.

It shows up in my mods installed, and they've all got the green checkmark, but still no dice.

Any fixes?

Edit: I'm gonna see if I can mess around with this and make it work myself. I'll send it to op if it works. Wish me luck.

Edited by TaranRenard
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
6 minutes ago, budadeth said:

sorry cries mod still dont work on android devices

Thats why im trying to Make a port or a "MOD" :p(hehehehehe)

Well to tell the truth i wan'to know why the files are in .wav instead of .OGG and how they are connected to the sound system  

Edited by sanstalegamesBR
Adding text/correcting words

you cant, that kind of mod are not supported on android, I dunno why, there will of course a reason, but if the team of Pokemmo didnt add it yet it should for a reason

I did test a lot with files but, its not that the reason they dont work, it surely has something to do with the programming of the app on android or something and as I said, if they didnt added it yet it should be a reason behind

Edited by budadeth