LeFwee's Berry Market

MasterFafnir

Hello guys and girls,  I know that farming berry might be a little annoying, and kinda costly in the GTL,  and that's why I'm opening this little Berry Shop, I'm here to facilitate your berry farming, while also selling those at a really low price, like Leppa Berry (one of the most used ones for the horde farming), from 900 minimum cost of the GTL, you can get those here for the simple price of 800. Also if you want special berries you can order some of them and I'll farm them just for you ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT:

I CAN HOLD ONLY A MAXIMUM OF 2K BERRY PER ORDER (OTHERWHISE I CAN'T DEAL WITH EVERYONE'S ORDER, JUST PLEASE DON'T GO TOO HARD ON ORDERS ^^")

EACH ORDER THAT REQUIRES 500K OR LESS IN GAME MONEY AS PAYMENT, IT WILL BE NEEDED AN ADVANCE EQUAL TO HALF THE PRICE (FOR EXAMPLE: AN ORDER OF 400K TOTAL PAYMENT, IT WILL BE 200K AS AN ADVANCE PAYMENT). THE ONES THAT REQUIRES MORE THAN 500K, IT WILL BE 250K + 20% OF THE EXCESS OVER 500K (FOR EXAMPLE: AN ORDER OF 700K, IT WILL BE 250K + 20% OF THE OTHER 200K MONEY). THIS WILL HELP ME FARMING COSTANTLY YOUR ORDERED BERRIES ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now enough talking, here below are all the price of every single berry you want to purchase (or order) here:

Base Berries (for seed)

Bag_Cheri_Berry_Sprite.png Cheri Berry: 650 each (Cure Paralysis)

Bag_Chesto_Berry_Sprite.png Chesto Berry: 650 each (Cure Sleep)

Bag_Pecha_Berry_Sprite.png Pecha Berry: 650 each (Cure Poison)

Bag_Rawst_Berry_Sprite.png Raws Berry: 650 each (Cure Burn)

Bag_Aspear_Berry_Sprite.png Aspear Berry: 650 each (Cure Freezing)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Healing Berries:

Bag_Leppa_Berry_Sprite.png Leppa Berry: 800 each (Restore 10 PPs) (For each 1k leppa you order, you will receive a 50 free leppas bonus, for a maximum of 100 free leppas)

Bag_Oran_Berry_Sprite.png Oran Berry: 800 each (Heals 10 HP)

Bag_Persim_Berry_Sprite.png Perism Berry: 650 each (Cure Confusion)

Bag_Lum_Berry_Sprite.png Lum Berry: 800 each (Cure EVERY status condition)

Bag_Sitrus_Berry_Sprite.png Sitrus Berry: 850 each (Heals 1/4 of the Pokemon max HP)

Bag_Figy_Berry_Sprite.png Figy Berry: 800 each (Heals 1/8 of the Pokemon max HP but can confuses  the Pokémon that dislikes the flavor)

Bag_Wiki_Berry_Sprite.png Wiki Berry: 800 each (Heals 1/8 of the Pokemon max HP but can confuses  the Pokémon that dislikes the flavor)

Bag_Mago_Berry_Sprite.png Mago Berry: 800 each (Heals 1/8 of the Pokemon max HP but can confuses  the Pokémon that dislikes the flavor)

Bag_Aguav_Berry_Sprite.png Aguav Berry: 800 each (Heals 1/8 of the Pokemon max HP but can confuses  the Pokémon that dislikes the flavor)

Bag_Iapapa_Berry_Sprite.png Iapapa Berry: 800 each (Heals 1/8 of the Pokemon max HP but can confuses  the Pokémon that dislikes the flavor)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stats Berries:

Bag_Pomeg_Berry_Sprite.pngPomeg Berry: 700 each (Decrease by 10 the HP EV)

Bag_Kelpsy_Berry_Sprite.png Kelpsy Berry: 700 each (Decrease by 10 the Attack EV)

Bag_Qualot_Berry_Sprite.png Qualot Berry: 700 each (Decrease by 10 the Defense EV)

Bag_Hondew_Berry_Sprite.png Hondew Berry: 700 each (Decrease by 10 the Special Attack EV)

Bag_Grepa_Berry_Sprite.png Grepa Berry: 700 each (Decrease by 10 the Special Defense EV)

Bag_Tamato_Berry_Sprite.png Tomato Berry: 700 each (Decrease by 10 the Speed EV)

Bag_Lansat_Berry_Sprite.png Lansat Berry: 900 each (Raises Critical Hit Ratio when the Pokèmon drops below 25% of his maximum HP)

Bag_Starf_Berry_Sprite.png Starf Berry: 900 each (Sharply Raise a random stat when the Pokémon drops below 25% of his maximum HP)

Bag_Liechi_Berry_Sprite.png Liechi Berry: 750 each (Raises Attack when the Pokèmon drops below 25% of his maximum HP)

Bag_Ganlon_Berry_Sprite.png Ganlon Berry: 750 each (Raises Defense when the Pokèmon drops below 25% of his maximum HP)

Bag_Petaya_Berry_Sprite.png Petaya Berry: 750 each (Raises Special Attack when the Pokèmon drops below 25% of his maximum HP)

Bag_Apicot_Berry_Sprite.png Apicot Berry: 750 each (Raises Special Defense when the Pokèmon drops below 25% of his maximum HP)

Bag_Salac_Berry_Sprite.png Salac Berry: 750 each (Raises Speed when the Pokèmon drops below 25% of his maximum HP)

(INGAME NAME: LeFwee)

(FOR DISCORD: Fakeland#9350) 

(You can kind of always find me online at any hour, I'll reply as soon as I'll be online)

All berry orders are written below:

Pending order:

-YettoDie

9000/10000x Leppa Berry (750 each, old order type)

Completed order:

-xMago:

100x Iapapa - 100x Figy - 40x Pomeg - 40x Kelpsy - 40x Qualot - 40x Hondew - 40x Greppa - 40x Tomato

-drdray

200x Chery - 200x Chesto - 200x Pecha - 200x Rawst - 200x Aspear

1680x Base Berry

2000x Lum Berry

-WildHodor

50x Tomato Berry

-Minks

3000x Leppa Berry

-PynkGuy

200x Leppa Berry

-Spxter

100x Oran Berry

50x Lum Berry

-LadyKath

100x Leppa Berry

-Etozuri

600x Qualot Berry

750x Pomeg Berry

-Nakamurakin

300x Leppa Berry

-Zaquih

2400x Leppa Berry

Edited by MasterFafnir
3 minutes ago, MasterFafnir said:

It will take a bunch of days since i have to farm for them, if everything goes right, in 4-5 days i should have them all, sorry for the long waiting time

That's no problem at all, i appreciate your effort! just hit me up here or ingame (Minks) whenever ur ready

THE SHOP IS FINALLY RE-OPENED!

THE MARKET IS FINALLY READY TO GO ON AGAIN, I'M SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LONG, BUT I CAN FINALLY TAKE ON NEW ORDERS! BUT THERE ARE NEW RULES:

1) A MAXIMUM OF 2K BERRY PER ORDER (OTHERWHISE I CAN'T DEAL WITH EVERYONE'S ORDER, JUST PLEASE DON'T GO TOO HARD ON ORDERS ^^")

2) EACH ORDER THAT REQUIRES 500K OR LESS IN GAME MONEY AS PAYMENT, IT WILL BE NEEDED AN ADVANCE EQUEAL TO HALF THE PRICE (FOR EXAMPLE: AN ORDER OF 400K OF TOTAL PAYMENT, IT WILL BE 200K AS AN ADVANCE PAYMENT). THE ONES THAT REQUIRES MORE THAN 500K, IT WILL BE 250K + 20% OF THE EXCESS OVER 500K (FOR EXAMPLE: AN ORDER OF 700K IT WILL BE 250K + 20% OF THE OTHER 200K MONEY)

A BIG THANKS TO THOSE WHO USED THIS SERVICE, AND TO THOSE WHO HAS BEEN PATIENT WHILE IT WAS CLOSED