It's a little hard finding my way around all the mods here. Does anyone have any "ease of life" mod

So, basically what i want more than anything else, is that when i open the summary to view a Pokemon.... well.... summary, It would be super amazing if i could have the things i look at most often all on one page.  The info i need the most would basically only involve merging pages 1 and 4, and then adding the Mons egg type to that.   If anyone of knows of a mod like this, i would appreciate the info!

If you don't know of a mod like this,but still have a suggestion i might like anyway, by all means go ahead and let me know!  i'm still looking for mods in general, even if i don't find one I I would specifically like. lol

Basically, 

14 minutes ago, Ultimateace44 said:

So, basically what i want more than anything else, is that when i open the summary to view a Pokemon.... well.... summary, It would be super amazing if i could have the things i look at most often all on one page.  The info i need the most would basically only involve merging pages 1 and 4, and then adding the Mons egg type to that.   If anyone of knows of a mod like this, i would appreciate the info!

If you don't know of a mod like this,but still have a suggestion i might like anyway, by all means go ahead and let me know!  i'm still looking for mods in general, even if i don't find one I I would specifically like. lol

Basically, 

Sir, you are not allowed to suggest mods as mentioned in rule 5.

5.) No request threads, if you wish to request a user make you something, PM them personally, or find a shop that fits the details of your wants.

22 minutes ago, Ultimateace44 said:

Basically, 

There is a limited amount of things that players creating mods and themes are actually able to modify and it's mostly things like changing colours/backgrounds/sprites. Therefore to the best of my knowledge, what you're asking for isn't possible. The Client Customisation section mainly offers optional graphical and visual changes which are less impactful than what you are looking for.

• Lin locked this topic