KoTH Legendary Question

If you're able to make it past the points of Sky Pillar/Cerulean Cave, be it skill or luck, and are able to make it to a nearby Gym or(if you're really lucky/skilled) the E4, would you be able to take on the E4/Gym with Mewtwo/Rayquaza?

(and if not, couldn't the devs just let us have perma-keep Uber legends with similar restrictions?)

1 hour ago, BoltBlades12 said:

If you're able to make it past the points of Sky Pillar/Cerulean Cave, be it skill or luck, and are able to make it to a nearby Gym or(if you're really lucky/skilled) the E4, would you be able to take on the E4/Gym with Mewtwo/Rayquaza?

(and if not, couldn't the devs just let us have perma-keep Uber legends with similar restrictions?)

Good afternoon Mr. Bolt, I noticed a pattern in your previous posts. As I noted before, this is an MMO enviroment and we can't just haphazardly implement keepable Uber legendaries into the game. Credit to @razimove@suigin, and @XelaKebert for leading off the legendary discussion in a productive manner. Razi had concerns about some of the legendaries on my list and suigin talked about the consequences of implementing these legendaries in the meta as well as mentioning several points as to why we can't just implement keepable Kyogre tomorrow.

If you have time in your schedule, then please reread all the points that @XelaKebert and @suigin mentioned before.

Please do not make thinly-veiled suggestion threads in general discussion on topics you already have 3+ threads about.

It is genuinely beginning to border on spam with the degree and frequency to which you post about personally wanting Legendary Pokemon to be usable in PokeMMO.
You have made your stance incredibly clear over the course of numerous threads, please stop creating new ones when their content could have been posted on / edited into your older threads on the topic.

I will be locking this thread because of the existence of your prior threads; this many separate threads are not required for a single topic.

• Matoka locked this topic