Where can i farm?

So basically i use to do pp max crafting but i invest about 450k to get 556k with prices right now. I craft this every 2 days because i have to make seeds i dont like this tbh prices are so low as well as profit for long perios of time invested.

I tried payday or amulet coin farming lets say i got 1 every hour because of the last update nerfs.

Lucky eggs is like pitting at the players face with the low catching rates.

Gyms with no amulet coin 2 hour gyms forced to use amulet coin for about 300k+ or without about 220k every 18 hrs.

Npc giving from 2k to 3.5k cuz why not.

I know i sound bad saying it, but how does anyone farm? now days only people with lots of times free can do it.

Update is good if you think you can win with only one team of set of comps, but i actually enjoyed more the game when i could breed and farmed constantly more than one comp per day.

I still do gyms, with bought amulet coins cause I tried farming my own and it took me 3 hours to find 1 out of 6 that i need for all my accounts lol, not worth if you ask me; made me go from getting almost 1m for a few hours to around 650-700k for the same amount of time spent.

It seems ike the only way to make money anymore is sniping things from gtl...until they add a confirmation screen asking if you are sure you want to price your stuff for x amount of money.

Easy:

Make 9 alts. 

Run a laptop, pc, android phone all at once and do a gym run on each. Once you done the first 3 switch to the next 3 alts and repeat until all 9 have been done.

Make more then 9 alts if you are burning through the gym runs to fast

Only thing thats a little bit of a pain about this method of farming is you will need 3+ full teams of comp pokemon. Which is very costly to setup

Edited by VincentDefo

Stopped playing from a burnout that came from a similar reason actually. There was always a big variance in how good farming methods were but with berries giving people such a source of money everyone could experiment with new bred mons pretty heavily a couple times a week without having to farm forever.

There's still profitable farming methods but they are all very time consuming or require outright cheating like multiple devices/alts playing gyms at once during the battle animations, things like walking on single sleeping meowths to catch them when they have items, life orbs, berry pickup while also hoping for snorlaxes, geodudes. All of this was fine and actually kind of fun in the past because you could do the one you liked it as a bonus to get extra money, but given the nerfs to every single of the methods you're basically just told to play market flipping or play on multiple devices at once, which is ridiculous.

Also the new abilities that could've freshened up some farms like vital spirit and hustle still don't work, despite them being reported on day 1. Cute charm is nice but it doesn't really change much at all on its own, seeing how the one really good thing it worked for (snorlaxes) was nerfed less than 24h after introduced.

4 hours ago, razimove said:

Fatm gyms and e4, catch breeders, breed and sell, farm leppas, between many other possible ways, alts that you used to berry farm, try to gym run on a few too, before you say its boring, keep in mind you can get a lot more money from gym running that the pokeyen only overtime.

Each gym gives like 6k, thats not a lot...

22 hours ago, Raichuforyou said:

Are you referring to the 3 gym leaders in the first gym in Unova? Yeah, they give that much specific for those ones. Anything else that is just a "single" gym leader gives about what I said per battle.

anyways 9k is little money. And it takes too much time and now is not convenient using amulet coin.

Humurous.

On one end, Gyms/E4 rewards keep getting completely nerfed.

But no, we aren't allowed to have any legendaries that could make these battles easier since it'd "break" the game. Even though, again, Gym/E4 rematch rewards are most likely gonna be nerfed again more times anyways.

Speaking of e4, someone on reddit said they were getting healed up after matches after going through it the first time in Kanto, is this actually true? Not that it's worth it going for the e4 after they hit level 100 unless you get a team exclusively for it, but at least if you don't need to spam consumables afterwards it'd be more fun.

1 hour ago, dck said:

Speaking of e4, someone on reddit said they were getting healed up after matches after going through it the first time in Kanto, is this actually true? Not that it's worth it going for the e4 after they hit level 100 unless you get a team exclusively for it, but at least if you don't need to spam consumables afterwards it'd be more fun.

It only happens the first time you do the story not on the next stages.

I do E4, Kanto and Hoenn gyms (I skip Unova gyms), Morimoto and the two trainers in Route 13, Unova. Takes around two hours.

E4 = ~137k

Gyms = ~195k

Morimoto = ~22k

Two trainers = 15k

E4 Supplies = -20k

Amulet Coin = -30k

Total = 319k

If I feel like farming some more then I do E4 without an Amulet Coin. I get around ~80k an hour.

Edited by Archiver
On 9/4/2019 at 9:53 PM, Raichuforyou said:

Are you referring to the 3 gym leaders in the first gym in Unova? Yeah, they give that much specific for those ones. Anything else that is just a "single" gym leader gives about what I said per battle.

Hoenn gymleaders give you around 7k wheb they are below lv100. Which you want to keep that way. Gyms are so much easier to run through when they are still at and around lv70. Lv100 makes the fight take a long time for just farming. Even regular trainers with high payouts (gentleman and socialite nwar Undella town give 5.4k each) are better than (lv100)gyms atm.