Keep the game interesting

HackGod

Question

Hi i played for years had a shiny here or there it kept the game fin but for 2 months i bought gift shop items and sold them for yen. I obviously bought 13 shiny pokemon since i had none. These were shiny pokemon I've always wanted. After a few days of having my 13 shiny pokemon i completely lost interest in playing all together. IVE BEEN PLAYING SINCE 2013 DO I LOOK LIKE I NEED A BREAK NOW? 

So my suggestion is for you guys to fix whatever it is from keeping me from logging in everyday. Thanks 

4 answers to this question

I think its really unfair of you to blow up at the devs in this manner.

1 hour ago, HackGod said:

to fix whatever it is

You didnt even give any suggestions for how they could do so.  I doubt you even HAVE any idea from The way this  post was phrased.

You blew up at them, and dont even know exactly WHY. And a vauge demand on top of it. If you really have a problem, contribute to the finding of a solution instead of lashing out without a purpose

2 hours ago, HackGod said:

Hi i played for years had a shiny here or there it kept the game fin but for 2 months i bought gift shop items and sold them for yen. I obviously bought 13 shiny pokemon since i had none. These were shiny pokemon I've always wanted. After a few days of having my 13 shiny pokemon i completely lost interest in playing all together. IVE BEEN PLAYING SINCE 2013 DO I LOOK LIKE I NEED A BREAK NOW? 

So my suggestion is for you guys to fix whatever it is from keeping me from logging in everyday. Thanks 

You havent even been playing for 2 months. Either way just take a break from the forums, I bet peopel will be thankful

Edited by razimove

This is not a very specific suggestion, so I will close it.

You can find a lot of interesting things to do, but it's always a possibility that you need a break for yourself. You've also described very nicely nature of people:

3 hours ago, HackGod said:

shiny pokemon I've always wanted. After a few days of having my 13 shiny pokemon i completely lost interest in playing all together.

See, you've achieved your goal and simply lack another one. I suggest trying to hunt one of those shinies to get OT for yourself, or assigning another goal.
That's being said, have a nice day!