[MOD] Generation 5 Follower Sprites v2.1b (updated for 2023)

Hey I’m a bit curious as to what’s the difference between this follower sprite mods and the other Complete PokeMMO Follower Sprite Mod. Both look similar and they came out around the same time so it’d be helpful to know the differences and if they clash with each other.

Thanks ?

Edit - Now that I look a bit closely this mod is updated to 2021 while the other mod was made in 2021. Does that mod incorparate the skins from this one?

Edited by notkhush
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
20 hours ago, Laomir said:

Hello I have a problem with the Sprite of Zarbi shiny " A"  instead it puts me misdreavus shiny .Could it be corrected please?

Unzip the mod and check the folder for the sprite you need, maybe Zarbi shiny Is there but with another name, you can correct the name to make it work, if you understand what I mean every sprite has a code name, you just need to put the right name to make it work, if not I can try next week to check it for you dont worry 

12 minutes ago, budadeth said:

Unzip the mod and check the folder for the sprite you need, maybe Zarbi shiny Is there but with another name, you can correct the name to make it work, if you understand what I mean every sprite has a code name, you just need to put the right name to make it work, if not I can try next week to check it for you dont worry 

oh ok, I'm not too good at doing this type of modification lol. Yes if you can correct it, I will be very happy. Thank you again for your help .

On 1/14/2023 at 2:29 PM, Laomir said:

oh ok, I'm not too good at doing this type of modification lol. Yes if you can correct it, I will be very happy. Thank you again for your help .

The thing with this is mod its, that is missing the entire Unown sprites, I fix the mismagius so now you can have the original Unown sprites instead at least

https://www.mediafire.com/file/w14dw6wti6772py/followers.mod/file

Yo, I noticed that my Shiny Zorua is NOT shiny in the overworld even though I put this MOD in the game...
But the point is that I can see the other Shiny Pokémons, for instance: Hydreigon (5 gen).
Can you help me fix it?
Thanks. 

zorua.png

Edited by Playnerx
3 hours ago, Playnerx said:

Yo, I noticed that my Shiny Zorua is NOT shiny in the overworld even though I put this MOD in the game...
But the point is that I can see the other Shiny Pokémons, for instance: Hydreigon (5 gen).
Can you help me fix it?
Thanks. 

zorua.png

Unzip the mod, check the folder with the sprites, seems there is a sprite of non shiny for the shiny zorua, you may need to delete it, then zip everything again and use it, thats what I did with the fix above, I can do it for you tomorrow maybe np

11 hours ago, budadeth said:

Unzip the mod, check the folder with the sprites, seems there is a sprite of non shiny for the shiny zorua, you may need to delete it, then zip everything again and use it, thats what I did with the fix above, I can do it for you tomorrow maybe np

Would you be able to fix the whole MOD in order to make the others see Shiny Zorua as well or you're able to fix it only for me?
I prefer the first one because, ehm, i want to show off to the others my little EXPENSIVE Shiny Zorua. xd

Thank you.

19 minutes ago, Playnerx said:

Would you be able to fix the whole MOD in order to make the others see Shiny Zorua as well or you're able to fix it only for me?
I prefer the first one because, ehm, i want to show off to the others my little EXPENSIVE Shiny Zorua. xd

Thank you.

If I fix it for you, anyone here can download it aswell, I have to check the mod anyways but gotta wait me a few days maybe tomorrow I can give it a try 

4 hours ago, budadeth said:

If I fix it for you, anyone here can download it aswell, I have to check the mod anyways but gotta wait me a few days maybe tomorrow I can give it a try 

Okay, thank you again, I will wait for the update then!

So... people can download the updated version of this MOD (with Shiny Zorua included) only if they check this quote in Page 7 or you are going to change the main link of this MOD on the top?

Or you will do both(?) haha

Edited by Playnerx
4 hours ago, Playnerx said:

Okay, thank you again, I will wait for the update then!

So... people can download the updated version of this MOD (with Shiny Zorua included) only if they check this quote in Page 7 or you are going to change the main link of this MOD on the top?

Or you will do both(?) haha

I cant this thread its from other author the link will be here in the comments... Anyways there arent many with the luck to see a Shiny Zorua in game

Edited by budadeth
12 hours ago, budadeth said:

I cant this thread its from other author the link will be here in the comments... Anyways there arent many with the luck to see a Shiny Zorua in game

It's the fact that it's rare to see a Shiny Zorua that makes me wish the other players could see it as well...

But I understood that you can't make it possible, so thank you anyway for fixing the MOD and putting it in the comments.

I hope that the owner of this thread will change the main link too in order to make other people see and use the new MOD more easily (since I don't think many will scroll down to this comment).

6 hours ago, Playnerx said:

It's the fact that it's rare to see a Shiny Zorua that makes me wish the other players could see it as well...

But I understood that you can't make it possible, so thank you anyway for fixing the MOD and putting it in the comments.

I hope that the owner of this thread will change the main link too in order to make other people see and use the new MOD more easily (since I don't think many will scroll down to this comment).

As this mod hasnt the sprite of Shiny Zorua, and I couldnt find it, I did it myself with the base of the default Zorua

Hope this helps

NEW FIXES:

- Unown showing Misdreavus sprite

- Showing propper Zorua shiny sprite

https://www.mediafire.com/file/k0on1yirfgetcqs/5Gen-followers.mod/file

• 1 month later...
  • TooManyLuigis changed the title to [MOD] Generation 5 Follower Sprites v2.1b (updated for 2023)
40 minutes ago, peachnkey said:

Hi! I might just be missing something, but I think the spite for shiny shellos might be broken. It doesn't sparkle for me. Or, do you not see the sparkling particles for your own pokemon? Thank you!

image.png.9dcd45de513463e1783e0f398955e8a6.png

Seems its missing the sparkling effect I ll try fix it later ✌️