[MOD] Generation 5 Follower Sprites v2.1b (updated for 2023)

Seems to be outdated for the current client version… I hope this can be fixed somehow, I'd really love that mod :')

Somehow the files got corrupted during downloading/importing, that's why it didn't work for me. Re-downloaded it, works just fine now. Sorry that I thought it wasn't working, the amount of people here reporting the same issue in the past months has made me believe something was off, which it wasn't. Awesome mod, thanks!

Edited by FandenFlyr
Don't want to spread misinformation

Hello good day sir.

I downloaded this mod and i found the Shiny Rotom have no sparkles in this 'Shiny + Jump' Verson. This 'Shiny + Jump' Verson is V2.6, but the old one I used was V3.0 which have no 'jump'. The old one can show the Shiny Rotom with sparkles(but like the Wash Rotom and other 4 modes do not have sparkles, only the orginal one have.)  But in the this new one, Shiny Rotom have no sparkles or jumps. I love this mod about Jump plus sparkles. I will appreciate if you can add All type of Shiny Rotom into this mod. I really want to see a jumping and sparkling Shiny Wash Rotom in pokemmo. Thank you.

On 8/10/2020 at 8:14 AM, FandenFlyr said:

Seems to be outdated for the current client version… I hope this can be fixed somehow, I'd really love that mod :')

Somehow the files got corrupted during downloading/importing, that's why it didn't work for me. Re-downloaded it, works just fine now. Sorry that I thought it wasn't working, the amount of people here reporting the same issue in the past months has made me believe something was off, which it wasn't. Awesome mod, thanks!

I had that problem and it seems that if you put your mod in the mod's folder manually, the file get corrupted. You have to import the the mod from somewhere else. I just import the mods from my Downloads directory and now it's working.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, TooManyLuigis said:

Hello everyone.

Slight update. 2/10/20

-fixed tyranitar and gurdurr shinies.

Please note this mod was made for the desktop client. I cannot guarantee it will work on android.

Thanks for the update, i want to report that shiny rotom, snover and abomasnow have no sparkly effect. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...