[MOD] Generation 5 Follower Sprites v2.1b (updated for 2023)

9 hours ago, tateum said:

I am still getting this issue, even with the file that was linked :c Was it fixed for Gallade or shiny Gallade?

Screenshot 2023-12-07 080907.png

Weird, I fixed the shiny sprite. It was missing the color inside those areas but I filled it in, see the attached image. Are you sure you've uninstalled the other version of the mod?  Kpe5vXe.png

1 hour ago, n0etics said:

Weird, I fixed the shiny sprite. It was missing the color inside those areas but I filled it in, see the attached image. Are you sure you've uninstalled the other version of the mod?  Kpe5vXe.png

Yep. Maybe try sending the link again?

2 hours ago, tateum said:

Yep. Maybe try sending the link again?

The image was pulled directly from the files on that link, it wouldn't change anything unfortunately. The only thing I can recommend is to unpack your mod using windows native unzipper or 7zip, then checking to make sure you file 475-b-s.png has a filled-in head. If you add me in game I can check your follower sprite in person and maybe go from there. Send me mail if I'm not online.

Edited by n0etics
5 hours ago, n0etics said:

The image was pulled directly from the files on that link, it wouldn't change anything unfortunately. The only thing I can recommend is to unpack your mod using windows native unzipper or 7zip, then checking to make sure you file 475-b-s.png has a filled-in head. If you add me in game I can check your follower sprite in person and maybe go from there. Send me mail if I'm not online.

try compile your mod on .zip instead of .mod

I downloaded your update, unzip the folders, I put the Gallade shiny to Arbok to test it out, zip the mod again in .zip 

its working fine now, maybe its just that to use .zip

7jROHbS.png

7 hours ago, budadeth said:

try compile your mod on .zip instead of .mod

I downloaded your update, unzip the folders, I put the Gallade shiny to Arbok to test it out, zip the mod again in .zip 

its working fine now, maybe its just that to use .zip

7jROHbS.png

I just realized that it was related to another mod that I had, so sorry xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2023 at 10:06 PM, iceryan said:

Hello! Thanks a bunch for this mod! I noticed a few pokemon with spots underneath them that only appear when the sprites are faced a certain direction. Edit: The spots also move as the pokemon moves.

Just in the immediate vicinity, I noticed 5 followers that had a little spots that either grew or disappeared depending on which direction the mon is facing. I'm sure there are more.

I don't think the spots are intentional, but I figured I could make a post about it here since I didn't see another.

The uploaded pictures below should help show what I mean.

gyarados spot.png

spot under pokemon.png

Having this same issue, tried multiple versions of the mod linked here and have the issue with all of them. No other mods installed. Happening on PC and my Android. Hopefully it can be fixed.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/29/2019 at 9:57 PM, TooManyLuigis said:

The shiny Gardevoir Follower sprite looks totally different colored from its original shiny sprite , I have posted a picture in which the background color is picked from the main color pallet of the Pokemon , please update the shiny Gardevoir sprite asap 🩵btw love your mod 

Screenshot_2024-04-06-10-59-01-552_com.whatsapp.png

Edited by Rex575