[MOD] Generation 5 Follower Sprites v2.1b (updated for 2023)

• 1 month later...

Hello I hope you are well, I was seeing the mod and there were some sprites that I did not like, I also didn't like much the fact my pokes were jumping, so I made some changes to the mod so that the pokes do not jump and I also changes some sprites including swanna, shiny swanna, shiny lileep and shiny clamperl also changed the sprites of male magikarp and male gyarados a bit (shinies included) here I leave the mod and a photo of the pokemon in case you want to add it to the page (I changed the info in order to not be confused with the mods)

image.png.66ff20d891292c2c904f23a868dd7107.pngimage.png.4bbc57c3e787740815ee468af523df16.png

Here is the mod link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ng09o4xk12hil4f/Unova_sprites_2021_v2.2.mod/file

• 1 month later...

Are you importing it to Mod Management or are you manually putting the .mod file onto PokeMMO>data>mods and then selecting it under Mod Management? If one doesn't work, try doing the other and see, last resort would be to re-download the mod in case files got corrupted somehow v:

@EverGreenTaiga

Edited by Guest
Forgot to quote you lol
On 3/19/2021 at 11:17 PM, MGRazor said:

Are you importing it to Mod Management or are you manually putting the .mod file onto PokeMMO>data>mods and then selecting it under Mod Management? If one doesn't work, try doing the other and see, last resort would be to re-download the mod in case files got corrupted somehow v:

@EverGreenTaiga

There's two ways to do it? I only see the one where you click on mod management and can either import mods or open the mods folder. How else can I go about this?

8 minutes ago, EverGreenTaiga said:

There's two ways to do it? I only see the one where you click on mod management and can either import mods or open the mods folder. How else can I go about this?

I literally just explained it. You download the mod, put it inside data>mods inside the PokeMMO folder, and then activate the mod via checking it on in Mod Management once you boot the game up.

Edited by Guest
2 minutes ago, MGRazor said:

I just explained it. You download the mod, put it inside data>mods inside the PokeMMO folder, and then activate the mod via checking it on in Mod Management once you boot the game up.

Oh, I think I understand what you're talking about now. Yeah it's not showing up in the mod management menu even when I put it in the right place. You said to redownload in such instances, right?

Just now, EverGreenTaiga said:

Oh, I think I understand what you're talking about now. Yeah it's not showing up in the mod management menu even when I put it in the right place. You said to redownload in such instances, right?

Redownload as a last resort, because the mod file can become corrupt at times.

6 minutes ago, MGRazor said:

Redownload as a last resort, because the mod file can become corrupt at times.

I guess that was the issue because it's working now! I downloaded it directly into the mods folder and it popped up in the mod management section. Thank you so much for your help!

• 4 weeks later...
  • TooManyLuigis changed the title to [MOD] Generation 5 Follower Sprites v2.0 (updated for 2021)
  • TooManyLuigis changed the title to [MOD] Generation 5 Follower Sprites v2.1 (updated for 2021)
  • 3 weeks later...