[MOD] Generation 5 Follower Sprites v2.1b (updated for 2023)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Not sure if I should ask here but I am trying to download this mod on my PC but whenever I do it downloads as a media file and not a ZIP file. It wokred perfectly fine on my phone but wont on my PC. Anyone know a reason for this? Would really appriciate the help

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea about fixing this mod giving a visual glitch for when the new swarms appear? (instead of seeing the 3 pokemon walking around in the overworld, you see maybe 10 of them because it duplicates all of the pokemon from the swarm)

Edited by Poole
On 2/18/2020 at 12:06 PM, Poole said:

Any idea about fixing this mod giving a visual glitch for when the new swarms appear? (instead of seeing the 3 pokemon walking around in the overworld, you see maybe 10 of them because it duplicates all of the pokemon from the swarm)

I think it happens to everyone - and that it isn't just this mod. I don't use this, and I saw a crazy swarm of Bibarels.

9 minutes ago, Sethsen said:

I think it happens to everyone - and that it isn't just this mod. I don't use this, and I saw a crazy swarm of Bibarels.

I tested this, I see crazy swarms with the mod on. When I disable the mod it fixes the swarms.

Do you use any other follower mods?

Edit: I've attached a picture below with the mod on and off. I should have moved more right so you see the further swarm to the right.

pixlr_20200220001246555.jpg

Edited by Poole
7 minutes ago, Poole said:

I tested this, I see crazy swarms with the mod on. When I disable the mod it fixes the swarms.

Do you use any other follower mods?

Edit: I've attached a picture below with the mod on and off. I should have moved more right so you see the further swarm to the right.

pixlr_20200220001246555.jpg

I see.. I guess you are right then, bro! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Am spriter and also am working to draw all pokémons (legendary and mythical included, gen 5~8) to be follower pokémons.

Here, check the Emolga I made (got Pichu as model):

Emolgas_OW.gif

Will we have a new update about gen 5 follower pokémom sprite? If so, I'd like to join the team. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2020 at 4:07 PM, WolfPP said:

Am spriter and also am working to draw all pokémons (legendary and mythical included, gen 5~8) to be follower pokémons.

Here, check the Emolga I made (got Pichu as model):

Emolgas_OW.gif

Will we have a new update about gen 5 follower pokémom sprite? If so, I'd like to join the team. :)

Really love emolga and hoping WolfPP's emolga sprite will be added with the mod! really love this one! peace~

• 2 weeks later...