Sign in to follow this  
TooManyLuigis

[MOD] Generation 5 Follower Sprites v2.0 (updated for 2020)

Can we have shiny zoroark added in the mod.. If not asking much.. Have it for almost a year, there was an a mod i asked to add it in and i could see it, but i cant seem to find that mod, so if possible update this one, my zoro is not to shy to come out of the pokeball :(

Not sure if I should ask here but I am trying to download this mod on my PC but whenever I do it downloads as a media file and not a ZIP file. It wokred perfectly fine on my phone but wont on my PC. Anyone know a reason for this? Would really appriciate the help

Any idea about fixing this mod giving a visual glitch for when the new swarms appear? (instead of seeing the 3 pokemon walking around in the overworld, you see maybe 10 of them because it duplicates all of the pokemon from the swarm)

Edited by Poole

On 2/18/2020 at 12:06 PM, Poole said:

Any idea about fixing this mod giving a visual glitch for when the new swarms appear? (instead of seeing the 3 pokemon walking around in the overworld, you see maybe 10 of them because it duplicates all of the pokemon from the swarm)

I think it happens to everyone - and that it isn't just this mod. I don't use this, and I saw a crazy swarm of Bibarels.

9 minutes ago, Sethsen said:

I think it happens to everyone - and that it isn't just this mod. I don't use this, and I saw a crazy swarm of Bibarels.

I tested this, I see crazy swarms with the mod on. When I disable the mod it fixes the swarms.

Do you use any other follower mods?

Edit: I've attached a picture below with the mod on and off. I should have moved more right so you see the further swarm to the right.

pixlr_20200220001246555.jpg

Edited by Poole

7 minutes ago, Poole said:

I tested this, I see crazy swarms with the mod on. When I disable the mod it fixes the swarms.

Do you use any other follower mods?

Edit: I've attached a picture below with the mod on and off. I should have moved more right so you see the further swarm to the right.

pixlr_20200220001246555.jpg

I see.. I guess you are right then, bro! :)

Here is further proof it's a follower mod that is doing this. 

(I'm not trying to say this mod is bad, just trying to bring this to everyones attention so it gets fixed)

Am spriter and also am working to draw all pokémons (legendary and mythical included, gen 5~8) to be follower pokémons.

Here, check the Emolga I made (got Pichu as model):

Emolgas_OW.gif

Will we have a new update about gen 5 follower pokémom sprite? If so, I'd like to join the team. :)

On 3/15/2020 at 4:07 PM, WolfPP said:

Am spriter and also am working to draw all pokémons (legendary and mythical included, gen 5~8) to be follower pokémons.

Here, check the Emolga I made (got Pichu as model):

Emolgas_OW.gif

Will we have a new update about gen 5 follower pokémom sprite? If so, I'd like to join the team. :)

Really love emolga and hoping WolfPP's emolga sprite will be added with the mod! really love this one! peace~