Display People in your LINK on the map

Nibero

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Nibero said:

-.- 

in any game party members are displayed on your map , i simply wanted that here too, to see where someone is what they might be doing without asking them, i like to spy on my link members

Because that's not creepy... What's wrong with wanting privacy? If they don't want you to know then they don't want you know 

I also would like this, it's inconvenient to have to ask someone everytime whenever they move away from your screen, given the size of the line of sight in the game.

It's the first time I find people that consider a rather default option in every mmo game to have visibility of your party members, to be "creepy". If you're scared of people in a game where player on player interaction is already limited, why are you playing an mmo then?

24 minutes ago, Azsure said:

I also would like this, it's inconvenient to have to ask someone everytime whenever they move away from your screen, given the size of the line of sight in the game.

It's the first time I find people that consider a rather default option in every mmo game to have visibility of your party members, to be "creepy". If you're scared of people in a game where player on player interaction is already limited, why are you playing an mmo then?

Other MMOs have team functions that demand you to know where your premade party is. Here it's just memes, no need.

19 minutes ago, razimove said:

Other MMOs have team functions that demand you to know where your premade party is. Here it's just memes, no need.

That's true, as of right now there's little need for it, until any kind of PvE content (That isn't default storyline) is implemented, which may or may never happen in a distant future.

Edited by Azsure

It doesn't sound like a terrible idea for within dungeons, NGL. The only reason we were able to synchronize what was going on within our teams was because link chat was a thing, and before that we just used discord voice. But being able to see the locations of other party members within a dungeon would be useful sometimes c: