Small Lucky Egg exp gain

So I accidentally used a small lucky egg (no confirmation when you accidentally click on it but that's another problem) and I can't make sense of this exp gain. The small lucky egg gives +50%, or at least it's meant to. Here's just a few examples:

gjwarfr.png

nXzjbmS.png

SdaC4MC.png

Salamance was holding an exp share and I was battling with a level 100. But these make no sense to me and definitely not +50%. I tried battle with no exp share and and the gain was correct.

Edited by hannahtaylor
54 minutes ago, hannahtaylor said:

So I accidentally used a small lucky egg (no confirmation when you accidentally click on it but that's another problem) and I can't make sense of this exp gain. The small lucky egg gives +50%, or at least it's meant to. Here's just a few examples:

gjwarfr.png

nXzjbmS.png

SdaC4MC.png

Salamance was holding an exp share and I was battling with a level 100. But these make no sense to me and definitely not +50%. I tried battle with no exp share and and the gain was correct.

seems to be as bad as the exp. charm then, since apparently it's calc'ing 50% out of 1 mon only. 

21 minutes ago, HackGod said:

Looks accurate to me

Do you even math?

As Quakkz say the exp gain should be good if you check your mon's exp in the summary. However when hording it only displays the exp gain for the first mon killed.

Nothing new under the horizon Hannah :))  Try multiplying those values by 5 and you should find the 50% you're looking for ^^