Challenger Approaching! Major Pokemon Fan: PokeminMaster

Hello, and greetings to all you Pokemon-players! I have been a fan of Pokemon since I was about three, but back then, all I really did was watch my older sister play the Nintendo 64. Any Pokemon fan should guess that I mainly watched Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Stadium 2!

Uh, let's see... Where to start... Aha

I have been a gamer since a young age. As mentioned before, one of my favorite passtimes was watching my older sister play, until that day I picked up the Nintendo 64 Controller for myself. I am 16 now, but my favorite games come from the Super Mario, Sonic, Pokemon, Pikmin, Katamari, and Banjo-Kazooie series. I have an SNES, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, and Playstation 2, but my Wii and PS 2 belong to my sister, so she has them with her at the moment. My Wii was not a huge lost, as I am getting a Wii U soon! I currently own Red, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Leaf Green, Sapphire, Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, Black, White, Black 2, Snap, Stadium, Stadium 2, Colosseum, XD: Gale of Darkness, Channel, Battle Revolution, and Pokepark. I also enjoy writing stories, reading, and playing Tennis. I am a sopuguure in High School (10th Grade) and in a program called the "Cambridge Program," which basically prepares us enough to theoretically go into Cambridge University in the UK. That's pretty much it... I can't wait to start playing!

Now, I have one question: Are Regions other than Kanto included? I'm just curious.