*Juliet's Extreme EV/Leveling Sale! Discounted!*

JulietBuilds

Hello and welcome to...

Juliet's EV Training Service!

252 EVs - 20k

510 EVs - 40k 

Level 50 - 35k

510 EVs and Level 50 - 75k 

I will go above 50 if needed to evolve certain pokemon as requested.

Specials 

510 EV Deal - Multiple Pokemon Needing the Same EVs? Subtract 5k / Pokemon!

Current 252 EV Deal - Special Attack, Speed and Attack EVs? Subtract 2k / Pokemon!

Guidelines to Shop

1. I will always do my best to provide my services as quickly as possible, and will provide updates to you via discord or ingame if you request them.

2. I am offering a really cheap service, so you can expect there to be a decent amount of people in line before you. Please show me the same respect when setting up orders that I am going to give you. I will get to your order as soon as I can.

3. I reserve the right to cancel an order and send your pokemon back to you for ANY reason. This includes but is not limited to you being rude.

4. Payment is to be sent along with the pokemon via mail in-game prior to services being rendered.

GAMES AND GIVEAWAYS

1. Free 252 EV - Guess That Pokemon Week 1 (Currently Gen 2)

Rules: When you place an order with me, you can choose one pokemon from the current Generation of the game and if you choose correctly, you get free EV training. You can only claim this reward once a week. The pokemon will change when somebody has chosen the correct answer to prevent people abusing this game with others.

2. 1 Free 510 EV Training

Rules: Every Pokemon I train will be given a number 1-100 in order. Prize will go to the Person whose pokemon was selected in the order that I completed them.

Every Sunday I will use a random number generator to select a winner. If there was only 17 orders that week, then it would be a 1-17 drawing.

Hours of Operation

I'm currently free EVERY DAY

3PM EST - 3AM EST

The best way to reach me is Discord at Juliet#0076

I will be checking here every few hours during my hours of operation.

Thank you for your business!

Edited by JulietBuilds
Specials
On 8/27/2019 at 10:53 AM, lalasido said:

Tested and approuved for my little Lanturn ! :)
Was pretty good and fast actually for 252EV Spé.Att.

Thanks again Juliet ! 

On 8/27/2019 at 8:46 PM, jaymeta said:

Great service crazy fast 

53 minutes ago, goliathmalet said:

Super trustworthy, Cheap, and quick. placed an order with seven 5*31 pokes that need EVs and LVLs done. Was completed and returned to me within a day. definitely worth trying out you wont be dissapointed. Thanks julie <3

Thank you all for your business! <3

• Mike locked this topic