Instructions on how to properly purchase credits

Well @4:30pm in IL I  logged in, made a purchase -- received text noticed my account was charged:

~never received email receipt from Xsolla confirming purchase. 

~ never received notice of  a return made, 

Check my balance sometime later (6:30pm) still the same as it was after being charged. 

Relog in to PokeMMO, credit balance is still O. 

It doesn't make sense to me either, any real suggestions now?

Edited by Vidiaux420
1 minute ago, Vidiaux420 said:

Well @4:30pm in IL I  logged in, made a purchase -- received text noticed my account was charged:

~never received email receipt from Xsolla confirming purchase. 

~ never received notice of  a return made, 

Check my balance sometime later (6:30pm) still the same as it was after being charged. 

Relog in to PokeMMO, credit balance is still O. 

It doesn't make sense to me either, any real suggestions now?

@Quakkz @razimove

14 minutes ago, razimove said:

What do you mean feeling robbed? It's pretty simple, you log in, you go to vanity shop, click in the adquire RP button, and choose the amount and the transaction method you want to use.

13 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

do you also need a guide on how to breath

@ 7:15pm I made a second attempt, same card, for an amount of $5. Received email confirmation of awarded credits, even made it to the thanknyou for donating screen on pokeMMO.eu website --- which did not happen the first time. Also logged in and was awarded 500 credit($5) . So the second purchase made it through, I need help redeeming my first purchase.

Who can I contact about resolving my very first purchase.

1 minute ago, hannahtaylor said:

If you have paid and not received, please contact Xsolla direct, there's nothing the PokeMMO staff can do

r1cBp9k.png

@Vidiaux420

Please contact Xsolla Support from the location pointed out above. If you do not receive a sufficient response from them within 2 working days please create a support request in the section below so we can look into your case.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/47-support-request/

• Lin locked this topic