how can i breed a pikachu with volt tackle and save the nature and the stats?

how can i breed a pikachu with volt tackle and save the nature and the stats? i have a very old raichu with volt tackle and im try to breed a prefect pikachu with it, but i dpnt know how to save the stats and the nature and keep the ability (volt tackle) i remenber that after raichu learned the ability his baby will has the ability without using another light ball.. please help me i really want to breed a perfect pikachu with wolt tackle and naive nature.

As someone who should be qualified on this topic, you have to essentially make 2 perfect Pikachu's in terms of IV's, and one with the already good nature you want. You absolutely can only pass down volt tackle with the light ball. So if you want an Adamant 6x31 Volt Tackle Pikachu, you need 1 6x31 Adamant Pikachu, and a 6x31 Pikachu with a light ball.

2 hours ago, Raichuforyou said:

As someone who should be qualified on this topic, you have to essentially make 2 perfect Pikachu's in terms of IV's, and one with the already good nature you want. You absolutely can only pass down volt tackle with the light ball. So if you want an Adamant 6x31 Volt Tackle Pikachu, you need 1 6x31 Adamant Pikachu, and a 6x31 Pikachu with a light ball.

Do not follow the advice written above. You get the move on the first breed, light ball on random female pikachu + 1x31 breeder. Then from there it keeps the move, making 2 pikachus to obtain it is simply dumb.

Considering you want a perfect pikachu with volt tackle, lets say physical so 5x31, not mixed (not that I know but I'm assuming that). 

Your raichu is 4x31 natured, you have to make an equal pikachu to obtain it, which is expensive and more time consuming, than just starting fresh, since it's an happiness breed.

My best advice would be save that raichu, either make it a special one or a mixed one, and start a pikachu from 1x31, not only it saves you cash but time.

Edited by razimove
19 minutes ago, razimove said:

You get the move on the first breed, light ball on random female pikachu + 1x31 breeder. Then from there it keeps the move, making 2 pikachus to obtain it is simply dumb.

Volt tackle isn't a traditional egg move, and it cannot be passed through generations of breeding. It will only appear on a Pichu if one of the parents is holding light ball, not if one of the parents has the move. This is why it is so costly to get a 5/6x31. Your advice is solid though for any other egg move, though.

Just now, Raichuforyou said:

Volt tackle isn't a traditional egg move, and it cannot be passed through generations of breeding. It will only appear on a Pichu if one of the parents is holding light ball, not if one of the parents has the move. This is why it is so costly to get a 5/6x31. Your advice is solid though for any other egg move, though.

dude trust me, I know more about any egg move or any breed than you know of this game even. It's passed down through light ball only, which is why I said the first line, read it again.

I actually just bred a Pikachu. I thought it worked like an egg move so put it on straight away but it doesn't. So I had to breed my Pikachu, 3x31 (female). Then I bred a 3x31 natured field (or fairy) pokemon (male). Light ball on Pika and everstone on the natured pokemon

Edited by hannahtaylor
2 minutes ago, hannahtaylor said:

I actually just bred a Pikachu. I thought it worked like an egg move so put it on straight away but it doesn't. So I had to breed my Pikachu, 3x31 (female). Then I bred a 3x31 natured field (or fairy) pokemon (male). Light ball on Pika and everstone on the natured pokemon

This might of caused confusion in my statement initially. You are right that you can use a male fairy with the nature instead of yet another Pikachu. Pikachu is an option for the male, regardless.

25 minutes ago, Raichuforyou said:

This might of caused confusion in my statement initially. You are right that you can use a male fairy with the nature instead of yet another Pikachu. Pikachu is an option for the male, regardless.

Just confirmed further ingame, and with a higher staff member aswell, they might have tweaked it on Unova introduction, which was when pikachu hype died and I last bred both a shiny pikachu and multiple mixed/physical ones, previously you could do it on the first breed. You are indeed correct, sorry.

Just now, razimove said:

Just confirmed further ingame, and with a higher staff member aswell, they might have tweaked it on Unova introduction, which was when pikachu hype died and I last bred both a shiny pikachu and multiple mixed/physical ones, previously you could do it on the first breed. You are indeed correct, sorry.

No harsh feelings!