You keep legendaries (let me explain)

NonTween

Question

I like the idea of only being ONE legendary and having to fight for it, and i dont want to change that... Entirely.

My idea is to be able for players to capture legendaries that have been confirmed to be an "rare species" Of pokemon such as lugia, moltres zapdos and articuno, or even darkrai (up to debate if there are really more than one darkrai) DFC.gif

the player would be forced to use only one legendary in pvp if they were to take a legendary to his team, so you dont spam them like i've seen a lot of people complain about when it comes to legendaries, about the rest of the legendaries such as ho-oh or the regis, it would be the same as with mewtwo and rayquaza

PD: there are actually multiple mewtwos but i think its best to leave mewtwo as it is now

24 minutes ago, XelaKebert said:

So they increase the difficulty of significant NPCs to account for this. Players who don't fully understand get frustrated, either leave or start steamrolling lesser NPCs. If you are going to introduce a mechanic that would require a significant adjustment you can't just partially adjust difficulty and call it good. You have to do it across the board.

It's already a given they will, but odds are even greater they will tweak the builds they have already as I'm fairly certain they were designed to be futureproof to allow for less adjustments to be needed when HAs are eventually available. It'd be foolish to think otherwise.

People didn’t understand it when Unova came in and along with it, the adjustment that made the Gym/E4 AI super advanced, and supposedly the same thing happened.

And people will get frustrated regardless. Take the latest update for example, the Amulet Coin and Lucky Egg rework screwed over a lot of people, and as a result, lot of people left or readjusted.

Giving Ubers to Gym/E4 to compensate for our Ubers and reworking the teams, again, wouldn't be that big of a deal. If Genderless Breeding, Lucky Egg Reward, and Non-Potato AI haven’t destroyed the player base, giving Ubers to Gyms/E4 to compensate us getting Ubers won’t either.

And no, they aren’t gonna only tweak the current teams since even then some HA mons still body them. They’re gonna most likely alter them more than that. As in, completely change up teams. Heck, they might do that when we get sinnoh.

Edited by BoltBlades12
55 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

People didn’t understand it when Unova came in and along with it, the adjustment that made the Gym/E4 AI super advanced, and supposedly the same thing happened.

And people will get frustrated regardless. Take the latest update for example, the Amulet Coin and Lucky Egg rework screwed over a lot of people, and as a result, lot of people left or readjusted.

Giving Ubers to Gym/E4 to compensate for our Ubers and reworking the teams, again, wouldn't be that big of a deal. If Genderless Breeding, Lucky Egg Reward, and Non-Potato AI haven’t destroyed the player base, giving Ubers to Gyms/E4 to compensate us getting Ubers won’t either.

And no, they aren’t gonna only tweak the current teams since even then some HA mons still body them. They’re gonna most likely alter them more than that. As in, completely change up teams. Heck, they might do that when we get sinnoh.

The issue here is, to compensate for players having Uber Legends you have to give Uber Legends to a significant part of the game. That is a big deal because you're saying that in order to maintain any sense of balance with being able to keep them the gyms and E4 also have to use them. In that sense they are Uber, and would then be banned in PvP as such, which is something the devs don't want to do. If being able to keep them means having a tier the devs don't want to exist is it really worth it? To that further point, if I recall correctly, to get Gengar and Dugtrio out of Ubers they had to remove their access to Levitate and Arena Trap respectively. There might have been some other alterations, but I don't fully recall and I may not be 100% correct. The problem with Uber Legends is that it's not necessarily a single attribute that makes them Uber so they would have to be significantly nerfed to make them not Uber, which the devs don't want to do either. That part has nothing to do with laziness so much as they don't want to remove the stuff that makes them legendary in the first place.

This discussion makes no sense xD. GameFreaks demonstrates generation after generation that everything they are discussing makes no sense. Obviously there are certain species that yes, are extremely powerful, another are not, and are not uber, are used in OFFICIAL tournaments, and the goal is perfect there, nothing happens, there is nothing out of balance and the competitive is beautiful and entertaining, Only here do you think that adding to birds, regis, and other minor and singular ones could "unbalance" a competitor with a pokedex as limited and boring as the one we have.

And it is false that if they enable legendary everyone would have to take one or more to count them, the vast majority are very bad, it is full of pokémon of the tier OU that could crush several minor legendary ones, a simple haxorus with its ability and a boost can end with almost the entire goal but you say the game would be unbalanced. Did they forget that gengar, volcarona and chansey were uber here? The joke is told alone.

Edited by Cacha
18 minutes ago, Cacha said:

This discussion makes no sense xD. GameFreaks demonstrates generation after generation that everything they are discussing makes no sense. Obviously there are certain species that yes, are extremely powerful, another are not, and are not uber, are used in OFFICIAL tournaments, and the goal is perfect there, nothing happens, there is nothing out of balance and the competitive is beautiful and entertaining, Only here do you think that adding to birds, regis, and other minor and singular ones could "unbalance" a competitor with a pokedex as limited and boring as the one we have.

And it is false that if they enable legendary everyone would have to take one or more to count them, the vast majority are very bad, it is full of pokémon of the tier OU that could crush several minor legendary ones, a simple haxorus with its ability and a boost can end with almost the entire goal but you say the game would be unbalanced. Did they forget that gengar, volcarona and chansey were uber here? The joke is told alone.

First off, the official format is doubles with a banlist usually limited on Pokedex availability,hell two out of three years the Uber legendaries you people tout so much are banned and if they aren't then well...

CbRZLf7VAAEmaIk.jpg:large courtesy of Gamefreak's """""""balance""""""" team.

Mythicals are arbitrarily banned 100% of the time too. So if we went by OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT RULES!!! We would never get to use Mew, Celebi, etc.

Normal legendaries will be added in due time, they just want to prepare an instance in order to get and keep them in order to have meaningful mmo content in the game that you can do with other people.

Did they forget that gengar, volcarona and chansey were uber here?

Volcarona was never Uber, Chansey and Gengar were Uber in completely different metas back when we had completely different policies.

To answer OP, we're getting Legendaries eventually when the devs implement Legendary Dungeons which will act as an instance where you'll be able to catch Pokemon with Hidden Abilities and minor Legendary Pokemon that don't seem too broken, until then please be patient.

1 hour ago, suigin said:

First off, the official format is doubles with a banlist usually limited on Pokedex availability,hell two out of three years the Uber legendaries you people tout so much are banned and if they aren't then well...

CbRZLf7VAAEmaIk.jpg:large

Also keep in mind, that this list is composed of Gen 6 Pokemon and Primals/Megas, 3 things we're never going to get in PokeMMO, so this list is kinda irrelevant.

2 hours ago, XelaKebert said:

The issue here is, to compensate for players having Uber Legends you have to give Uber Legends to a significant part of the game. That is a big deal because you're saying that in order to maintain any sense of balance with being able to keep them the gyms and E4 also have to use them. In that sense they are Uber, and would then be banned in PvP as such, which is something the devs don't want to do. If being able to keep them means having a tier the devs don't want to exist is it really worth it? To that further point, if I recall correctly, to get Gengar and Dugtrio out of Ubers they had to remove their access to Levitate and Arena Trap respectively. There might have been some other alterations, but I don't fully recall and I may not be 100% correct. The problem with Uber Legends is that it's not necessarily a single attribute that makes them Uber so they would have to be significantly nerfed to make them not Uber, which the devs don't want to do either. That part has nothing to do with laziness so much as they don't want to remove the stuff that makes them legendary in the first place.

That is incorrect. Gengar still has Levitate and Dugrtrio still has Arena Trap. So you're wrong there.

And also, it isn't entirely out of the question to add an Uber tier section to the Matchmaking list. And even if they don't want it to exist, Ubers will exist whether they like it or not. So it'd be easier for them to simply yield and allow it to be played. They will have to eventually. I mean, what's so wrong with being able to do Ubers in Matchmaking? It's just another tier like OU, UU, NU, and LC are. 

And once again I say:

1. With over 50 Legendary Pokemon in existence, the title "Legendary" is much less significant and much less impactful then it was back when it was just the 3 Birds, Mewtwo, and Mew. The devs trying to maintain that "special" nature to that degree is a terrible idea that will never end well.

2. It was never the fact that you could only get 1 Legendary in the game that made it special, otherwise, the Starters would be the exact same way. Rather, it was the way of obtaining them that made them special. It was never as simple as running in grass and fighting some Uber, you actually had to solve a puzzle, complete a maze, or do special objectives to obtain them. That's why I do indeed enjoy the fact of dungeons, since it gives them significance in terms of obtaining. But trying to make only 1 of certain Legendaries, again, is a terrible idea that will never end well.

Edited by BoltBlades12

Exactly, what is truly broken is from the 6th generation, the legendary hoenn without its primogenic form are nothing from the other world, nor do we have megabytes, the only one that would become OU would be Landorus, but nothing out of the ordinary, It is equal to Gliscor. In itself, I do not understand why going against what 20 years ago shows that it works well.

4 hours ago, BoltBlades12 said:

Also keep in mind, that this list is composed of Gen 6 Pokemon and Primals/Megas, 3 things we're never going to get in PokeMMO, so this list is kinda irrelevant.

That is incorrect. Gengar still has Levitate and Dugrtrio still has Arena Trap. So you're wrong there.

And also, it isn't entirely out of the question to add an Uber tier section to the Matchmaking list. And even if they don't want it to exist, Ubers will exist whether they like it or not. So it'd be easier for them to simply yield and allow it to be played. They will have to eventually. I mean, what's so wrong with being able to do Ubers in Matchmaking? It's just another tier like OU, UU, NU, and LC are. 

And once again I say:

1. With over 50 Legendary Pokemon in existence, the title "Legendary" is much less significant and much less impactful then it was back when it was just the 3 Birds, Mewtwo, and Mew. The devs trying to maintain that "special" nature to that degree is a terrible idea that will never end well.

2. It was never the fact that you could only get 1 Legendary in the game that made it special, otherwise, the Starters would be the exact same way. Rather, it was the way of obtaining them that made them special. It was never as simple as running in grass and fighting some Uber, you actually had to solve a puzzle, complete a maze, or do special objectives to obtain them. That's why I do indeed enjoy the fact of dungeons, since it gives them significance in terms of obtaining. But trying to make only 1 of certain Legendaries, again, is a terrible idea that will never end well.

Being incorrect on one thing does not invalidate an entire argument. To a futher point I admitted I might not be correct. On to your point. If the devs say, "We don't want an Uber tier," then no they won't exist as a tier. Uber serves as an OU banlist, and they don't want that because they see it as objectively bad design to provide content the player can't use, which is objectively true. It's just bad design. Imagine WoW with mounts you can't use at all. Kind of defeats the purpose of the system does it not? I've underscored the whole problem and your solution is to give said Ubers to significant NPCs to "balance" players having them, but that is exactly the problem. If the only way to balance something is for everyone to have it then the design is broken. No player or NPC should be required to have an Uber legend in order to play. That severely limits teambuilding because you already have one slot taken.

4 hours ago, Cacha said:

Exactly, what is truly broken is from the 6th generation, the legendary hoenn without its primogenic form are nothing from the other world, nor do we have megabytes, the only one that would become OU would be Landorus, but nothing out of the ordinary, It is equal to Gliscor. In itself, I do not understand why going against what 20 years ago shows that it works well.

We are not talking about all legends we are talking about a small subset of legends. Also to your point, because building an MMO using 20 year old mechanics that are designed for a single player experience is bad design. Not all of them work well in an MMO and some would be extremely OP in an MMO environment. If you don't care to ask questions when something is unclear don't pull random nonsense out about game design from a singleplayer perspective, you are talking apples and oranges.

Edited by XelaKebert
1 hour ago, XelaKebert said:

Being incorrect on one thing does not invalidate an entire argument. To a futher point I admitted I might not be correct. On to your point. If the devs say, "We don't want an Uber tier," then no they won't exist as a tier. Uber serves as an OU banlist, and they don't want that because they see it as objectively bad design to provide content the player can't use, which is objectively true. It's just bad design. Imagine WoW with mounts you can't use at all. Kind of defeats the purpose of the system does it not? I've underscored the whole problem and your solution is to give said Ubers to significant NPCs to "balance" players having them, but that is exactly the problem. If the only way to balance something is for everyone to have it then the design is broken. No player or NPC should be required to have an Uber legend in order to play. That severely limits teambuilding because you already have one slot taken.

You all are acting like allowing access to Ubers is equivalent to giving us a "Press this button to win every fight" button, which I tell you is NOT the case at all.

Points being:

1. If the AI is just as advanced as I hear, they know of the moveset your Uber has without you having to completely expose it and thus can switch if need to. And since levels are roughly equivalent to the players at max(80-100), then at that point, the opponent can outspeed a few of the Ubers depending on what you're using and what they are.

2. Whether it be MMO or in the main games, you cannot beat the E4/Champion with just an Uber. You can't beat Cynthia by just using your Dialga/Palkia/Giratina. You can't beat Ghetsis and Alder using just your Zekrom/Reshiram.

3. Just because it's Uber doesn't mean it can one-shot everything that isn't an Uber. They have just as many weaknesses as they do strengths and can easily be taken down with the right moves and tactics.

4. There's nothing wrong with making certain tasks(Gym/E4 rematches) a bit easier. And before you say that it'd make the older playerbase all pissed since the achievements they did suddenly become easier for the newer generation, games, including MMOs, do this A LOT. And even then, there can easily be set perimeters to discourage Uber use, such as reduced rewards from E4/Gym if you use certain legendaries. That way, even though the option would technically be available for you to spam that Water Spout Kyogre, you would get much less reward out of it as opposed to if you were to use actual tactics. 

Edited by BoltBlades12
20 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

You all are acting like allowing access to Ubers is equivalent to giving us a "Press this button to win every fight" button, which I tell you is NOT the case at all.

Points being:

1. If the AI is just as advanced as I hear, they know of the moveset your Uber has without you having to completely expose it and thus can switch if need to. And since levels are roughly equivalent to the players at max(80-100), then at that point, the opponent can outspeed a few of the Ubers depending on what you're using and what they are.

2. Whether it be MMO or in the main games, you cannot beat the E4/Champion with just an Uber. You can't beat Cynthia by just using your Dialga/Palkia/Giratina. You can't beat Ghetsis and Alder using just your Zekrom/Reshiram.

3. Just because it's Uber doesn't mean it can one-shot everything that isn't an Uber. They have just as many weaknesses as they do strengths and can easily be taken down with the right moves and tactics.

4. There's nothing wrong with making certain tasks(Gym/E4 rematches) a bit easier. And before you say that it'd make the older playerbase all pissed since the achievements they did suddenly become easier for the newer generation, games, including MMOs, do this A LOT. And even then, there can easily be set perimeters to discourage Uber use, such as reduced rewards from E4/Gym if you use certain legendaries. That way, even though the option would technically be available for you to spam that Water Spout Kyogre, you would get much less reward out of it as opposed to if you were to use actual tactics. 

Hello there Mr. Bolt, how was your day? In all seriousness, I am going to discuss why keeping certain legendaries is not the best course of action for an MMO environment:

1. Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina can slaughter every trainer and gym leader. I would know, I was guilty of beating Pokemon Battle Revolution with just those three legendaries with little to no skill. At the time, my knowledge of IVs, EVs, and Natures was not really that good, but how could I not know anything about the Gen 4 competitive scene and yet slaughter everything in the game? I do not want PokeMMO to meet the same fate. If certain legendaries were implemented, then this would make Gym Runs and Elite Four Battles quite easy to do and since this is an MMO, we would risk having an inflation problem due to how easy it is to defeat everything (a difficulty curve is good thing).

2. That was due to the devs watering down your Zekrom with 15 IVs and a neutral nature. Without the legendary being watered down, N and Ghetsis would be defeated in no time. Even if you are right and Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina would not defeat Cynthia, it would still bring you pretty close to it. I am glad that the devs put Mewtwo and Raquaza on a timer system so that people won't slaughter the whole game with just one of those legendaries. Back in the original games, I was guilty of slaughtering the games with a Mewtwo. It is fine for the original games, but this is an MMO we are talking about. A difficulty curve is needed in order to prevent mass inflation.

3. You can read point 2

4. I do not want the option of having OP Legendaries keepable. The game would be too easy to play and that is not the point of an MMO.

Now let me give a list of the legendaries that are likely to not break the game:

1. Zapdos

2. Moltres

3. Articuno

4. Mew? (Maybe, not sure)

5. Suicune

6. Entei

7. Raikou

8. Celebi (Maybe, not sure)

9. The Regis (Regigigas is not included)

10. Jirachi (Maybe, not sure)

11. Mesprit

12. Azelf

13. Uxie

14. Heatran

15. Phione (Maybe, not sure) [Manaphy is Ubers, so I booted it out of consideration]

16. Rotom

17. Cobalion

18. Virizion

19. Terrakion

20. The genies

21. Victini (Maybe, not sure)

If you advocate for one of these legendaries, then that can be fair game (Articuno can be defeated by a hard physical hit courtesy of Meteor Mash). However, advocating for Over Powered legendaries could break the game. You and I both know that Dialga, Palkia, Giratinia, Zekrom, and Reshiram should not be keepable for the sake of the game. Also, if you have the time, then please reread @XelaKebert's points about this concept. He makes great points and you should take them into consideration for the next time you post any responses about implementing the legendaries.

3 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

Hello there Mr. Bolt, how was your day? In all seriousness, I am going to discuss why keeping certain legendaries is not the best course of action for an MMO environment:

1. Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina can slaughter every trainer and gym leader. I would know, I was guilty of beating Pokemon Battle Revolution with just those three legendaries with little to no skill. At the time, my knowledge of IVs, EVs, and Natures was not really that good, but how could I not know anything about the Gen 4 competitive scene and yet slaughter everything in the game? I do not want PokeMMO to meet the same fate. If certain legendaries were implemented, then this would make Gym Runs and Elite Four Battles quite easy to do and since this is an MMO, we would risk having an inflation problem due to how easy it is to defeat everything (a difficulty curve is good thing).

2. That was due to the devs watering down your Zekrom with 15 IVs and a neutral nature. Without the legendary being watered down, N and Ghetsis would be defeated in no time. Even if you are right and Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina would not defeat Cynthia, it would still bring you pretty close to it. I am glad that the devs put Mewtwo and Raquaza on a timer system so that people won't slaughter the whole game with just one of those legendaries. Back in the original games, I was guilty of slaughtering the games with a Mewtwo. It is fine for the original games, but this is an MMO we are talking about. A difficulty curve is needed in order to prevent mass inflation.

3. You can read point 2

4. I do not want the option of having OP Legendaries keepable. The game would be too easy to play and that is not the point of an MMO.

Now let me give a list of the legendaries that are likely to not break the game:

1. Zapdos

2. Moltres

3. Articuno

5. Suicune

6. Entei

7. Raikou

11. Mesprit

12. Azelf

13. Uxie

14. Heatran

15. Phione (Maybe, not sure) [Manaphy is Ubers, so I booted it out of consideration]

16. Rotom

17. Cobalion

18. Virizion

19. Terrakion

20. The genies

If you advocate for one of these legendaries, then that can be fair game (Articuno can be defeated by a hard physical hit courtesy of Meteor Mash). However, advocating for Over Powered legendaries could break the game. You and I both know that Dialga, Palkia, Giratinia, Zekrom, and Reshiram should not be keepable for the sake of the game. Also, if you have the time, then please reread @XelaKebert's points about this concept. He makes great points and you should take them into consideration for the next time you post any responses about implementing the legendaries.

Ngl but your legendary list is like 50% correct at best. Heatran will provide us a really dtrong defensive wall and be very meta for example. Regis on  the other hand are just ok, they are strong but no where near big threats like lando T, jirachi, ho oh, mew, giratina, darkrai, rayquaza, groudon, kyogre, victini is the odd ball, but will probably be ridiculously strong aswell. 

6 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

3. You can read point 2

1. Zapdos

2. Moltres

3. Articuno

5. Suicune

6. Entei

7. Raikou

11. Mesprit

12. Azelf

13. Uxie

14. Heatran

16. Rotom

17. Cobalion

18. Virizion

19. Terrakion

20. The genies

Could’ve been better, could’ve been worse, thanks for asking.

However, there are some points that I must disagree with.

While inflation in the Gym/E4 would potentially create some troubles regarding economy, there are a few factors in play that I could see being applied onto Ubers, should they ever be able to perma-keep:

- While yes, the games were easier to beat with Ubers, at the same time you were up against rather potato AI. It’s been proven here that that is not the case here. As NPCs can supposedly read your moveset without having to expose it entirely and know when to switch out. And the Gyms/E4s have pretty advanced teams compared to their vanilla counterparts. Such as Erika with a Dragonite or Brock with Ludicolo.

- A majority of the Uber legends were not made available in the game until after the main story. Such as Kyurem in B/W, or Rayquaza in Ruby and Sapphire. So if dungeons are post content, it would fix the problem of destroying story mode.

- In the main games, the level cap of Gyms/E4 rematches goes up only to lvl 60-70. Here, it goes up to 80-100. So it’s not like you can one shot every Pokémon like you may have been able to in the main games.

- Say you were able to get Mewtwo/Rayquaza to the Gym or E4, you’re still prevented from using it in them. Couldn’t they simply prevent Ubers from being used in Gym/E4?

(I mean, I personally wouldn’t. Since in most games, I like using kyogre as an hm slave)

Those are my points, which I hope you could look over.

14 hours ago, BoltBlades12 said:

14 hours ago, Cacha said:

If you removed primals, the cancer deer and the absurd megas you'd still have like 99% Kyogre usage and the entire metagame centered around it .

Oh but it gets countered by A, and B and...

We don't care, we don't want a metagame centered 100% around 1 or a handful of Pokemon.

This isn't even about PVP. It's about owning the Pokemon and using them in the stories, you could make things harder for the people who use them.

Sure, the devs could add a clause that makes the AI change to a mix of Nostradamus meets Professor X and gives every NPC trainer a Pumpking from the Halloween event, a bunch of Elfbots plus their own Kyogre/Mewtwo/Titan Charizard God whenever someone has a box legend, but why would they? Why waste valuable dev time investing into something for players to obtain and then punish them for getting? That's a bad idea and not worth investing in when there's thousands of better things they can spend that time working on. Maybe when the game hits a massive wall in terms of dev content but even then I'd assume trying to port Alola and Kalos in even with the art clash is worth more than completely shattering the PVE balance for the sake of being faithful to Gamefreak's original vision.

tl;dr: It won't happen, knock it off, it has been like 5 threads about this where we constantly tell you it isn't going to happen, it just won't happen. Normal legendaries will eventually happen, Uber legendaries will never ever happen.

Also for the record, if you think PVP needs to be "spiced up", soon enough we'll get Sinnoh and Sword and Shield will likely add some new toys in terms of learnset and ability changes, then we can go back to complaining about every team being the same after a week or so of it happening.

Edited by suigin
4 hours ago, suigin said:

Maybe when the game hits a massive wall in terms of dev content but even then I'd assume trying to port Alola and Kalos in even with the art clash is worth more than completely shattering the PVE balance for the sake of being faithful to Gamefreak's original vision.

They already confirmed no Kalos, Alola, or Gen 6

I think the current system is fine. Just add more so you can have multiple events all around the map instead of just two; maybe starting by adding another three PvP events for each of the trio of birds. Also, including some juicy BP rewards for winning a battle in those PvP events would be great to incentivize participation.

On 8/28/2019 at 3:18 PM, Rittz said:

I think the current system is fine. Just add more so you can have multiple events all around the map instead of just two; maybe starting by adding another three PvP events for each of the trio of birds. Also, including some juicy BP rewards for winning a battle in those PvP events would be great to incentivize participation.

The current makes legendaries merely dex entries. And once people get that dex entry, they’re done with it.

Allowing people to keep them would make them how they were meant to be, powerful Pokémon to own.

But again, we don’t have dungeons yet, let alone Sinnoh.

This particular topic will definitely return when dungeons become significantly closer.

And depending on the nerfs/balances between now and dungeons, making Gym/E4 rematches more manageable with legendaries wouldn’t be a negative

To those who are getting themselves worked up over the "Meta" OH MY GOD WHO CARES?!?! Its meant to be a game! NOT A HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT! Quit giving so much of a shit about the meta and let people enjoy themselves. That said I like the idea of (VERY) gradually letting the legends and mythics loose into the world and putting them behind insanely hard puzzles/dungeons. But if you go through all that effort to get mewtwo or the others and you dont get to keep the damn thing well thats kind of unfair isn't? I'd bet even the ones who agreed to that think so. T_T

This is definitely an interesting discussion! I'm not much of a competitive player, but I always enjoy catching Legendaries (and any Mythicals that you can catch, not that are given to you), especially if the Legend/Myth in question is one of my favorites (Meloetta and Diancie are my top 2 Myths.) But I most likely won't hunt down anyone that has a Mewtwo or some other non-perma-Legend/Myth. Don't want to be hunted down myself.