Wulfscar's EV Training Services

Wulfscar

Hello everyone!
My name is Wulfscar, I am a regular on PokéMMO. I am offering an EV Training Service in Exchange for in-game currency.

To all those interested please consult the pricing below.

Standard Service:

• Macho Brace EV Training (Pokémon will level up).
  • I will not teach the Pokémon any moves unless
    otherwise specified.
  • I will evolve Pokémon.

Cost: $50K per Pokémon

Premium Service:

• Amnesia Brace EV Training (Pokémon will not level up).
  • I will not teach the Pokémon any moves
    (as it will not learn any due to it not leveling up).
  • I will not evolve Pokémon (as they will not level up).

Cost: $100K per Pokémon

If you wish to utilize one of these services from me, please wait until I am online in-game and trade me the Pokémon and the money.

Message me on here if you require one of these services. Your message must include the following:

1. Your in-game name
  2. The EVs that you wish to be trained - totaling 510 EVs

If I do not reply to your message on here that means I will be unable to fulfill your request at this time.

*Note: the Premium Service costs double due to it requiring literally double the time to complete EV training each Pokémon.*

Edited by Wulfscar
11 minutes ago, JulietBuilds said:
  1. FedoraGuy
  2. 252 ATK 252 Speed 6 Sp Def
  3. Discord: Juliet#0076
  4. I've messaged you

Looking to ev train my mon please message me back on discord to continue. Thank you.

Please message me on the forums, I don't check discord that often

• Mike locked this topic