In general, what IVs should I priotitize?

I know for attackers, the usual speed + attack/special attack IVs should be maxed, but past that, what IVs should I choose to max out? Do I work on boosting the next highest stats? Do I go 31 on HP IVs?

And yes, I know 6x31 is the best, but I am too poor for that so I usually roll with 3x31s

Depends on the Pokemon. You usually want to maximise the mons already good stats. But it depends on what you want out of the Pokemon. 

1 hour ago, Etozuri said:

Depends on the Pokemon. You usually want to maximise the mons already good stats. But it depends on what you want out of the Pokemon. 

For example you may want defence on Volcarona or special defence on Breloom. This allows them to switch into and or take non super effective attacks better.

Also 1x31 is identical to 1x30 as long as your not planning to invest EV's into the stats. 

12 minutes ago, SneakyTeddi said:

Moved to Competitive Assistance ^^

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Etozuri said:

For example you may want defence on Volcarona or special defence on Breloom. This allows them to switch into and or take non super effective attacks better.

Also 1x31 is identical to 1x30 as long as your not planning to invest EV's into the stats. 

Ok, thanks a lot!

It may sound weird but quantity over quality in PokeMMO if you play tournaments. Having a larger selection of Pokemon to choose from is far more helpful than having a couple of additional IVs on a stat - since the increase of 2 IVs is literally only 1 stat point at lv 50 (so almost nothing).