Make catching Zekrom/Reshiram 100% chance

Mang0craft

Question

13 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, Mang0craft said:

If you lose against N or Ghetsis you have to catch the legendary pokemon again, every single time, it wastes so many pokeballs (and time) and is also just unnecessary. Making the catch rate for story-related pokemon 100% should mitigate this issue.

I agree. Having to use say 12 or more ultra balls while getting your team rekt by a god is not a particularly fun experience.

49 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

Pretty sure if you need to use 12 ultra ball you are just amazingly unlucky because it's catch rate is already fairly high ( i caught it on like my 2 or 3 pokeball at full hp)

yes and luck shouldn't be a factor in it because it can be a tremendous waste of time and quite useless

thats why I want it changed to a 100%

2 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

Pretty sure if you need to use 12 ultra ball you are just amazingly unlucky because it's catch rate is already fairly high ( i caught it on like my 2 or 3 pokeball at full hp)

Exactly why it needs to be 100%, because luck shouldn't make you waste a ton of pokeballs for no reason.

Also yea my luck leaves a lot to be desired

15 hours ago, RIchardZheng said:

Exactly why it needs to be 100%, because luck shouldn't make you waste a ton of pokeballs for no reason.

Also yea my luck leaves a lot to be desired

Just saying but i am not against the idea. I support it but i was just saying you are a rare case and it's not that bad for most people.

On 8/29/2019 at 1:19 PM, ThePrettyPetard said:

I wasted hella ultra balls on it in story, I've only had one alt where I managed to catch it within a few balls.

13 hours ago, Dibz said:

I wasted hella ultra balls on it in story, I've only had one alt where I managed to catch it within a few balls.

and that's why you should have used pokeball instead. also now that i think about it i did catch it with my alt has well in not that many pokeball not sure of the exact number but it was like 6 pokeball max.  one of us might be quite far from average here so i wonder if i was lucky or if you where really unlucky.

On 12/27/2019 at 1:44 AM, Skytenker said:

absolutely agree with this.

its pointless even story-wise; if zekrom thinks im the chosen one, why does he breaks out of the ball like an asshole lmao

Lmao

On 9/6/2019 at 2:31 AM, Dibz said:

I dont know what the hell you guys talking about. I manage to catch rekrom with only 4 pokeballs bring used without letting my team died and also manage to beat both ghetsis and N in one attempt. Maybe all of you guys lucks are terrible somehow lmao