The Food Thread

9 minutes ago, Munya said:

They are more about flavor than heat(though there is some mildish heat i guess depending on your tolerance), I drench my tacos/burritos in them.

Oh nice, I'll have to try them out later then xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently(like a week or two ago, haven't had a chance to get some more yet but fully intend to), bought some of these and quite enjoyed them.  I would recommend them if you are looking for something to replace meat with.

https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/product/field-roast-smoked-apple-sage-plantbased-sausages-b002dqp054

I've been putting them in my breakfast burritos.  Looking to try some of the other flavors.

10 hours ago, Munya said:

Recently(like a week or two ago, haven't had a chance to get some more yet but fully intend to), bought some of these and quite enjoyed them.  I would recommend them if you are looking for something to replace meat with.

https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/product/field-roast-smoked-apple-sage-plantbased-sausages-b002dqp054

I've been putting them in my breakfast burritos.  Looking to try some of the other flavors.

Dang, those look good for my meatless diet o: Too bad it contains wheat, I am also on a gluten-free diet, but I would have given them a shot if I was a different person x3

17 hours ago, axx said:

meat-free, gluten-free

my man here eating grass

But they made it look like meat, fooling the eyes is half the battle.

I still eat fish and poultry though, just not red meat. Someone told me I eat burgers too often and i agreed with the statement, so trying a new lifestyle. Been over a month now I believe.  Chicken is my favorite meat anyway so not missing out on much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thats some weak hamburguer steak ngl

heres lunch today

XPaFxZz.thumb.jpeg.5490c43c7f701c55916106dba544ae77.jpeg

counterclockwise from the opinel:

st. marcellin cheese, pain de tradition, blond beer, grapes, more bread, pied-de-mouton au l'huil d'olive, paté de campagne

not cooking much but hey, I picked the shrooms

Edited by axx
it wont open imgur...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...