The Food Thread

• 2 weeks later...

warm avocado kinda ruins it ngl

--

here's some northern France spécialité:

a puddle of melted cheese over some bread topped with a sunny side and a sausage, all baked dans l'assiette

beer is a must have

DSC_0056.thumb.JPG.62e7f106d178bfdf45f2ba1f03422bde.JPG

4 minutes ago, axx said:

warm avocado kinda ruins it ngl

--

here's some northern France spécialité:

a puddle of melted cheese over some bread topped with a sunny side and a sausage, all baked dans l'assiette

beer is a must have

DSC_0056.thumb.JPG.62e7f106d178bfdf45f2ba1f03422bde.JPG

Dang that looks and sounds good 0:

Wow this kid turned Gordon Ramsey of all people vegan for a second there, he should already get a Michelin star just for that lol

Edited by Guest

NGABC6F34NDQNHTUPJBE7TZVAU.jpg

I love having these around, whoever executive decided to make these, I love you, not in the way some people probably think of xD

Edited by Guest
  • 4 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, hannahtaylor said:

DSC_0203.JPG

Chocolate twists

Breh I would be tempted to break my diet for that shit, no joke xD

Edited by Guest
  • 2 weeks later...

Not necessarily food, but food related and I can't believe I've not mentioned it here yet already but, yellow bird hot sauce brand, stuffs so good that even people that don't like hot sauce love it.  Have yet to find a person that doesn't.

Yellowbird-Original-Spicy-Condiments-9-o

Have had, and loved all of them except the sriracha as I'm not a sriracha person and the ghost pepper.

2 hours ago, Munya said:

Not necessarily food, but food related and I can't believe I've not mentioned it here yet already but, yellow bird hot sauce brand, stuffs so good that even people that don't like hot sauce love it.  Have yet to find a person that doesn't.

Have had, and loved all of them except the sriracha as I'm not a sriracha person and the ghost pepper.

Don't tell me you put that on your pineapple pizza:meganiumvomit:

Pani Puri/Gol gappe is a type of snack originated in the Indian subcontinent, and is one of the most common street foods in India and some other countries.

Make sure you contact me if you're coming to India, we can get some panipuris together.:beardino:

images (4).jpeg

Edited by BlueZacian
4 hours ago, Munya said:

Looks like a friendlier lineup of those hot sauces used on the Hot Ones series on YouTube xD might have to try that in a good ol' burrito or something x3

55 minutes ago, BlueZacian said:

Pani Puri/Gol gappe is a type of snack originated in the Indian subcontinent, and is one of the most common street foods in India and some other countries.

Make sure you contact me if you're coming to India, we can get some panipuris together.:beardino:

images (4).jpeg

And that looks bloody sexy, this whole thread can be one big Indian food advertisement and I'll never get tired of it *o* xD

6 hours ago, MGRazor said:

Looks like a friendlier lineup of those hot sauces used on the Hot Ones series on YouTube xD might have to try that in a good ol' burrito or something x3

They are more about flavor than heat(though there is some mildish heat i guess depending on your tolerance), I drench my tacos/burritos in them.