The Food Thread

15 minutes ago, hannahtaylor said:

IMG_20191007_190103645.jpg

fish burger

IMG_20191004_204434731.jpg

IMG_20191008_185858345.jpg

bread and butter pudding with chocolate chips

Took you long enough to leak those outside my Discord xD

Here's a controversy that I seem to find a lot on the internet and yet can't contribute to it because I've never had either of them at all.

In N' Out?                                                                                                                                                       OR                                                                                Shake Shack?

fWVsl3M.png Iwf9QKw.jpg

Edited by Guest
:thonk:
10 hours ago, MGRazor said:

Here's a controversy that I seem to find a lot on the internet and yet can't contribute to it because I've never had either of them at all.

In N' Out?                                                                                                                                                       OR                                                                                Shake Shack?

fWVsl3M.png Iwf9QKw.jpg

I've never eaten at either of those places
Five Guys all the way (mainly their fries)
I'm not that huge of a burger person, tbh.
I love trying new and exciting burgers that are different, but just classic american burgers are eh to me :T

23 minutes ago, DemonicDax said:

I've never eaten at either of those places
Five Guys all the way (mainly their fries)
I'm not that huge of a burger person, tbh.
I love trying new and exciting burgers that are different, but just classic american burgers are eh to me :T

I ain't a huge burger person either, burgers are more of something that I would eat if I'm in the mood for it, but not everyday (though I've had Five Guys before, they are pretty damn good xD)

15 minutes ago, DemonicDax said:

And hell yeah, that would be something I would love to try out here *-*

Who would win in a fight?

Like for Honey Garlic Wings and Fries                                                                                                    Thank for Lemon Garlic Lobsters

iBk98oI1CaAFh96SazTRkok39XK9AbHPx6lZ5Nz6eag.png?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=a65386a954dbbbac79811c0a1a2481d113043f2c   VS a6pe1chf4no31.jpg

Choose your fighter :3