Poké Reiver & Nolly Youtube Shout-out Series

Myself and Nolly run a tiny Youtube channel where we play a few games here and there. I had played PokeMMO in the past and suggested to him grabbing the game so we could play Pokemon together. Before I had even made a character, this community had helped me out a tun and now I get to run around with Cubone as my starter Pokemon. I honestly couldn't be happier! 

As a thank you we've started a new series called Poké Reiver & Nolly where we read out the comments from the last video and give shout outs to people in the PokeMMO community. We also answer a random question to keep things interesting.

If this is something that you'd be interested in. Please come a long and watch. We want to know What you've been up too this week in PokeMMO? and Who your favourite Pokemon is? So comment in the youtube video and we'll read them out next time :)

Edited by OfficialReiver
2 hours ago, OfficialReiver said:

Myself and Nolly run a tiny Youtube channel where we play a few games here and there. I had played PokeMMO in the past and suggested to him grabbing the game so we could play Pokemon together. Before I had even made a character, this community had helped me out a tun and now I get to run around with Cubone as my starter Pokemon. I honestly couldn't be happier! 

As a thank you we've started a new series called Poké Reiver & Nolly where we read out the comments from the last video and give shout outs to people in the PokeMMO community. We also answer a random question to keep things interesting.

If this is something that you'd be interested in. Please come a long and watch. We want to know What you've been up too this week in PokeMMO? and Who your favourite Pokemon is? So comment in the youtube video and we'll read them out next time :)

Sounds like a lot of fun, good luck guys!

Spoiler

While I was gone, there was an idea that came to mind about the PokeMMO YouTube community. (Stay tuned)

9 hours ago, OfficialReiver said:

We got a tun of replies to last week's question on the PokéMMO subreddit. We've read them all out this week as there was some amazing answers and then asked If you had a custom gym, what would it be like?

I am glad that the Joltik helped you defeat Misty and your rival. Good luck guys!

If you need any assistance in game, then please let me know.

5 hours ago, Bestfriends said:

I am glad that the Joltik helped you defeat Misty and your rival. Good luck guys!

If you need any assistance in game, then please let me know.

Yeah it helped a tun. 

Thanks. I think we're just really enjoying playing the old game again. I'm remembering absolutely nothing so it's great playing it again almost fresh. Keep getting told where to go off Nolly and my wife.

This week we decided to change up the formula for the video. It's a lot shorter and snappier but you can still see how we're getting on in the Kanto region. This week we're asking Which location would make a good Pokemon region? Please comment on the video and next we'll be discussing all your answer.

We hope you enjoy. We had a lot of fun with this weeks episode. We talk about Pokemon nightclubs, the tabletop rpg PTU (Pokemon Tabletop United) and I think we had some brilliant location ideas.