What will Sinnoh add to the game?

On 8/20/2019 at 5:16 PM, RIchardZheng said:

I mean, other than "soon", we got nothing

Thats why I cry everytime, even hearing its going to take another year would be aight. At least there's 'an' estimate instead of just nothing. Dont care if they would even make that estimate or not. It would give insight on what has been worked on/ why its taking longer than hoped, which also silences whining noobs like me in repeatedly asking when sinnoh is coming out^

1 hour ago, FinnTheMember said:

Just newbie question. Is there a possibility that we will get 65 power Knock Off Move or Assault Vest Item with Sinnoh?

1bd0a2bd1c24b5d17e9ba5358c8f06bc.png

298476a4ee412d8a599166a5151ddcec.png

Assault Vest is a Gen 6 Items, there is no reason we should get it. As for KnockOff I sure hope they will never give us the OP KnockOff. It's a usable move in its current form, no need to make it OP.

2 hours ago, FinnTheMember said:

Just newbie question. Is there a possibility that we will get 65 power Knock Off Move or Assault Vest Item with Sinnoh?

1bd0a2bd1c24b5d17e9ba5358c8f06bc.png

298476a4ee412d8a599166a5151ddcec.png

No and No. Knock Off spam by dark types is controlled in gen6/7 by the introduction of fairy types and Z moves/mega evolutions, here it would just be ridiculous op. About Assault Vest, it's been denied in the past quite some times.

Woah i told "newbie" question, come on. I didn't know people are afraid of knock off xD

Eheh i have no idea about Sinnoh. Some people says hidden abilities will be real. Some says some other things. Salamences cheap asf. Must have a reason! Moxie?! lol

Well I have no idea how powerful '65' knock off. So forget it.

But Assault Vest is somehow the only key item left we don't have in the game yet. We have all other remarkable items I believe.

Edited by FinnTheMember

Tbh, at this point with so many hours of gaming, Sinnoh is a fresh start to me and some of my friends. A way to have something to play for. Also, I want a Gastrodon.

Of course, I want dungeons! But I can't get why there are so many negativeness here on this topic.

For sure, we already know how to wait.

41 minutes ago, SoloReprise said:

Tbh, at this point with so many hours of gaming, Sinnoh is a fresh start to me and some of my friends. A way to have something to play for. Also, I want a Gastrodon.

Of course, I want dungeons! But I can't get why there are so many negativeness here on this topic.

For sure, we already know how to wait.

you joined here in may and already need a refresh, yet you wonder why people who are here since 2012 are frustrated when nothing about the core gameplay got changed since then

3 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

you joined here in may and already need a refresh, yet you wonder why people who are here since 2012 are frustrated when nothing about the core gameplay got changed since then

^ this says all, yet sinnoh isnt what I'd call refreshing, dungeons, something new that forces you to group and engage with others, 7 hour storyline, refreshing...

1 minute ago, razimove said:

^ this says all, yet sinnoh isnt what I'd call refreshing, dungeons, something new that forces you to group and engage with others, 7 hour storyline, refreshing...

I'd say we need more fair shiny rate so everyone will abandon competitive play and hunt oddly coloured pixels

15 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

You got me there. You have my sword.

Right now, I'm only login in to play some casual pvp. Tbh, I'd also will thank something else to do.

Edited by SoloReprise