------------------------

1 hour ago, ShawnJang said:

Although I was born in China, I am different from many Chinese.

We all bleed red, nationality doens't matter.

I don't think they're cutting off the chinese playerbase as you guys are the ones filling their pockets. About VPNs, are you trying with public or private VPNs? NordVPN and ProtonVPN are both reliable VPNs with user friendly interfaces that might interest you.

30 minutes ago, razimove said:

I don't think they're cutting off the chinese playerbase as you guys are the ones filling their pockets. About VPNs, are you trying with public or private VPNs? NordVPN and ProtonVPN are both reliable VPNs with user friendly interfaces that might interest you.

OpenVPN gets my vote

On 8/17/2019 at 10:36 PM, RIchardZheng said:

OK so after asking again, they are saying the RAM on your phone might not be enough. , apart from that it's all I got

Thank you very much, but I think the RAM of my mobile phone should be no problem.

Edited by ShawnJang
5 hours ago, razimove said:

thank you for your suggestion!

On 8/18/2019 at 5:36 AM, razimove said:

No not really. In rare cases there are reports of people that genuinely have blue blood. This is because each hemoglobin protein is made up subunits called hemes, which are what gives blood its red color. More specifically, the hemes can bind iron molecules, and these iron molecules bind oxygen and if there is not enough hemes the binding process is affected which gives blood a different color than red. This leads to me not knowing wtf I'm talking about and I just wasted your time reading this shit. 

Edited by Goku
Yeh we all the same in the end.